Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic  (Read 567659 times)

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
« Reply #1080 on: July 09, 2012, 03:38:23 pm »
Tom is best pony.

Anyways, lets WMG about season 3.

Sea Ponies.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 03:40:08 pm by Lexikon »
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #1081 on: July 09, 2012, 04:11:24 pm »
Tom is best pony.

Sea Ponies.

If sea ponies exist in season 3, I'll quit as a pre-reader.

Also, it was pretty much 'confirmed with not-confirming' that Trixie IS coming back for S3.  No telling on what the plot of that episode will be though...

I'm still waiting for my Canterlot-specific episode, myself.  Luna hitting Celestia with a snowball in the middle of Summer Court, the Royal Guards out shopping, that kinda thing.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #1082 on: July 09, 2012, 04:31:52 pm »
Tom is best pony.

Sea Ponies.

If sea ponies exist in season 3, I'll quit as a pre-reader.

Also, it was pretty much 'confirmed with not-confirming' that Trixie IS coming back for S3.  No telling on what the plot of that episode will be though...

I'm still waiting for my Canterlot-specific episode, myself.  Luna hitting Celestia with a snowball in the middle of Summer Court, the Royal Guards out shopping, that kinda thing.

Yeah, I'm not big on the Sea Ponies, they creeped me out as a kid, and more so as an adult. I really don't understand why so many want them to be included in MLP:FIM.
Also FUCK YEAH, Trixie's coming back...I love the bitch.
We need a Scootaloo episode.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 04:45:05 pm by nickiknack »

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #1083 on: July 09, 2012, 04:58:28 pm »

Shining Armor forgetting his anniversary. Or vice versa.

Yeah, I'm not big on the Sea Ponies, they creeped me out as a kid, and more so as an adult. I really don't understand why so many want them to be included in MLP:FIM.

Because ocean.

I hope we can see RD's and Fluttershy's family. Also, should Spike and the CMC grow through the seasons?
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
« Reply #1084 on: July 09, 2012, 06:05:05 pm »

Shining Armor forgetting his anniversary. Or vice versa.

Because ocean.

I hope we can see RD's and Fluttershy's family. Also, should Spike and the CMC grow through the seasons?

I could see the Shining Armor thing...

And unless we're getting a beach and swimsuits episode, I don't think it's going to happen with the sea ponies.

I do want to see Spike get some 'normal' growth, rather than greed...
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #1085 on: July 09, 2012, 06:35:50 pm »
SHOO BE DOO
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
« Reply #1086 on: July 09, 2012, 06:38:52 pm »
SHOO BE DOO

Don't make me come over there!

Formerly Priestling

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #1087 on: July 09, 2012, 06:41:13 pm »
SHOO BE DOO

Please do, I could use the company.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
« Reply #1088 on: July 09, 2012, 06:47:58 pm »
SHOO BE DOO

Please do, I could use the company.

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that's not a threat with you...

... on that note, I do plan to stockpile some cash once I have work again, specifically so I can get folks over here for visits, or me over to them...

Formerly Priestling

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #1089 on: July 09, 2012, 08:47:01 pm »
SHOO BE DOO

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJzRTeMgQF0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJzRTeMgQF0</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPfEiqSjr_8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPfEiqSjr_8</a>
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 08:53:24 pm by Lexikon »

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #1090 on: July 09, 2012, 08:52:20 pm »
You know though I happen to find the Sea Ponies to be creepy, I have to admit, I like the song, and it's a total earworm.

Offline e13

• The Beast
  • Fabulousity is at 100%!
« Reply #1091 on: July 10, 2012, 09:08:35 am »
"You guys drowning? Oh, that's cool. Take a breather while we sing a song. Then, BAM!, back to the surface with ye!"

Their introduction was sudden, confusing, and thankfully, brief.

I will accept this from the old guard, however:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inaOz64_Q5k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inaOz64_Q5k</a>

Just Having Some Tea, Hanging With My Friends...

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #1092 on: July 10, 2012, 10:56:38 am »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inaOz64_Q5k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inaOz64_Q5k</a>

Why have I not heard this song before?? This song is so full of win. I love silly ponies, though I do prefer them to be cross-eyed pegasi.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
« Reply #1093 on: July 10, 2012, 03:17:31 pm »
oh dammit, E...

And Nick, it's from an old sing-a-long tape released in the UK back in G1.

Formerly Priestling

Offline e13

• The Beast
  • Fabulousity is at 100%!
« Reply #1094 on: July 10, 2012, 03:30:44 pm »
oh dammit, E...
Oh, just pick your favorite pony song and listen to it a couple times. That'll get it out of your head, and soon you can just smile, smile, smile!

Just Having Some Tea, Hanging With My Friends...