Author Topic: My Little Fundy: Friendship is HERESY!  (Read 22060 times)

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
Re: My Little Fundy: Friendship is HERESY!
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2012, 09:08:04 pm »
Wait...does this stuff actually happen or are you just saying it to mess with us non-bronies?
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2012, 09:57:26 pm »
Wait...does this stuff actually happen or are you just saying it to mess with us non-bronies?
If you're talking about psychotic breakdowns, the answer would be yes.
This is what happens to the Element of Laughter, Pinkie Pie in "Party of One"
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04DoLvGl9Lg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04DoLvGl9Lg</a>

And here we have Twilight going nuts in "Lesson Zero"
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGQ40BgmsKE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGQ40BgmsKE</a>

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2012, 11:06:04 pm »
AJ went rather nuts in 'Applebuck Season', Dash lost it in 'Sonic Rainboom', Fluttershy REALLY lost it in 'The Best Night Ever' and Rarity tends to break in 'Art of the Dress' and similar episodes...
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2012, 01:35:34 am »
*hits record on the dvr* Must. See. More.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2012, 09:20:31 am »

All according to pla-

-I mean, welcome to the herd!
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2012, 10:55:09 am »

All according to pla-

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2012, 12:28:54 pm »
OK, THIS is just begging to be posted.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

• The Beast
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2012, 12:48:14 pm »

That site is so totally a poe.  Right?  RIGHT?!

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2012, 12:50:16 pm »

All according to pla-

You do realize that if my like of ponies becomes as powerful as my love for Transformers the universe will implode, right?

Are you willing to take that chance?

• The Beast
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2012, 12:54:56 pm »

All according to pla-

You do realize that if my like of ponies becomes as powerful as my love for Transformers the universe will implode, right?

Are you willing to take that chance?

Yes.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2012, 02:52:19 pm »
Don't worry rosenewock, the universe won't implode, there are many that face the same problem, be it Transformers, Star Wars, Star Trek, etc.

Also I really hope that link that The_L provided is a parody(I'm going to say YES), because if it isn't I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2012, 02:57:57 pm »
Don't worry rosenewock, the universe won't implode, there are many that face the same problem, be it Transformers, Star Wars, Star Trek, etc.

Also I really hope that link that The_L provided is a parody(I'm going to say YES), because if it isn't I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

But...but...my quais-mechly pride! /made funnier by her femmeness.

On another note, I checked the main site of L's link, they look legit. There's a forum on the proper way to study the Bible that is par for the course for a non-parody work.

Oh, and this is trending on their front page right now: Only Sluts Get Raped! 1st Timothy 2:9

And, for a little added irony, I'm listening to The Divinyls while posting this.  ;D

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2012, 03:54:52 pm »
Rose:  Look at it this way, if the universe explodes, maybe Equestria will arise and we'll all become ponies.

In short, imokaywiththis.jpg
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2012, 02:03:35 pm »

That site is so totally a poe.  Right?  RIGHT?!

I really can't tell but I'm leaning towards Poe. I mean, this is WBC-level shit. Most fundie sites preach "hate the sin, not the sinner." Other headlines from this site include, "Only Sluts Get Raped!" and "So Proud! My Granddaughter Attended Her First Anti-Gay Rally Today!" and "Woman Gets 7 Abortions to Score Date With Her Abortion Doctor!"

I think the more neutral verbiage of "anti-gay" (as opposed to "pro-family" like many fundies insist) or "abortion doctor" (as opposed to the more disapproving term "abortionist") shows that this is probably sarcasm. And you'll notice that under the headline about his granddaughter, she's not even interested in the rally, she's just looking at her phone. Also, she's wearing a "Vote for Pedro" t-shirt and denim shorts, which are no doubt condemned as "slutty" clothing.

EDIT: Also, even more damning, in the comments section of this article (http://www.godhatessinners.com/content.php?177-Women-gets-7-abortions-to-score-a-date-with-her-abortion-doctor!) there is a poster who calls himself "Ted Haggard".
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 02:09:08 pm by Wykked Wytch »
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2012, 02:32:50 pm »
It definitely falls into Poe's Law. On one hand, some of their stuff is right in line with actual fundamentalist websites and their "stories" are backed up with appropriate Bible verses. We see stuff just like this coming out of RR and Moonbats all the time and we don't blink cause we know they mean what they say.

On the other hoof; please let it be poe, please let it be poe, please let it be poe...