Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2074181 times)

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #2430 on: October 24, 2012, 09:00:40 pm »
I'm really worried now, my sister just had a seizure, I hope it's nothing really bad.

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #2431 on: October 24, 2012, 10:03:46 pm »
I have a migraine that is hitting me from the back of my head and a sinus headache that is hitting me from the front.  Within a few hours, the pain from the two will merge, and I will want to die.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #2432 on: October 25, 2012, 12:51:03 am »
I'm really worried now, my sister just had a seizure, I hope it's nothing really bad.

Has she ever had one before?
Seizures can be triggered by a lot of things.  I hope things turn out okay.

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #2433 on: October 25, 2012, 03:58:06 am »
My Facebook status from today's dinner:

To the gentlemen seated near me at the Cove,

You reek of gym sweat and self-confidence. I can clearly hear you making fun of my meal, and you've got a point- three-piece chicken tenders and fruit isn't the healthiest meal I could be eating. But it's also the first solid food I've had since last Friday, and I chose to get something delicious. If you call me a "fatass" one more time, I will seriously consider flipping your table, or maybe just calling you out on it.

Regards,

David Rinella

End result was me leaving.
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #2434 on: October 25, 2012, 05:07:07 am »
I mentioned this before in a previous thread but something else about it is annoying me.  Florida, on the ballot this year, has Amendment 8, which counters a previous law banning religious institutions from getting federal funds.  Under the new amendment, churches, etc., which are tax-exempt, would be able to receive $$$ from the government.  Oh yeah, ironically, this is labeled as, "Religious Freedom."

What annoys me is that people who support this are against government handouts.  Okay, so you're against people on the street, who do pay taxes, in getting $$$, but you're okay with churches, who don't, in getting it instead.

Hypocritical holier-than-thou assholes
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2435 on: October 25, 2012, 05:11:23 am »
So I'm watching a video on Youtube, and what happens? A pop-up interrupts the video to ask me if I want to replace my Youtube username with my actual name. Thanks Youtube, but I'd rather slurp piping hot elephant diarrhoea.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2436 on: October 25, 2012, 11:45:47 am »

Has she ever had one before?
Seizures can be triggered by a lot of things.  I hope things turn out okay.

No, she hasn't. She's fainted a lot of times, but this is the first seizure she's ever had. Hopefully, everything will end up ok, she's at the doctors being checked now as I type. She thought she just fainted/passed out, lucky there was a doctor in the booth across from her and her husband, in the restaurant they were eating at.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 12:28:26 am by Nicki »

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2437 on: October 25, 2012, 07:26:35 pm »
That's...convienent.

Ironbite-a little too convenient....I SMELL CONSPIRACY! 

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #2438 on: October 25, 2012, 08:38:17 pm »
So I had two big assignments due this week, which I thought meant that I would be free this weekend to attend a convention with my girlfriend. Then I find out that my next assignment is due Tuesday morning, and the labs are always unavailable on Monday, meaning I have to cram this evening unless I want to cut the convention-time short.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2439 on: October 26, 2012, 12:32:16 am »
My mom freaking out when I use the term "nerdgasm"...if only my mom knew of all the horrible shit I say on here(and everywhere else)...also I'm going to be 30 next month, stop acting as if I'm 10.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 12:56:35 am by Nicki »

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #2440 on: October 26, 2012, 01:06:04 am »
I think to some extent parents will always view their progeny as being forever little.  Mine do anyway.  Kind of reminds me of that commercial with the little girl wanting to borrow the car and then it reveals that in actual fact it was the dad that was seeing her that way and she was really well into her teens.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #2441 on: October 26, 2012, 07:05:57 pm »
I keep having migraines more and more often, to the point that I probably seriously need to get checked out by a neurologist.

Bear in mind I have been trying to force myself to make appointments for my annual checkup for TWO MONTHS now, and haven't actually gotten off my ass and done it.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #2442 on: October 27, 2012, 07:45:53 pm »
People who say "Well if you think X, then you have to think Y" or anything along those lines in regards to thinking or believing.

No. Fuck you. I'll think what I want.
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2443 on: October 28, 2012, 12:17:12 am »
Everyone talking about that storm coming my way, and talking that we may be without power for a week blah blah...it just makes me worry even more.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2444 on: October 28, 2012, 03:20:20 pm »
I keep seeing articles that list the worst candies to give to kids on Halloween this year, based on nutrition facts. Seriously, shut up about it and let the kids have their candy. It's a fun mini-holiday and they can be healthy the rest of the damn year.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades