Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2072289 times)

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #2595 on: November 22, 2012, 12:27:07 am »
Oh trust me I know thanks to that commercial I was sent on a magical two hour  journey through the magical world of the internet (part of that two hours was spent dicking around on TV Tropes) where I fount the band that made that song who aren't that bad and the song is cool too if you hear the full version.

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #2596 on: November 22, 2012, 01:10:11 am »
My brain can't decide if it wants me to feel happy or shitty, so it seems to have decided on both... simultaneously. Somehow. I'm messed up.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #2597 on: November 22, 2012, 02:26:11 am »
Oh trust me I know thanks to that commercial I was sent on a magical two hour  journey through the magical world of the internet (part of that two hours was spent dicking around on TV Tropes) where I fount the band that made that song who aren't that bad and the song is cool too if you hear the full version.

I'm sure it is a nice song, just from the melody and rhythmic composition... just hearing the same part over and over and over and over with a voiceover over and over and over and over with KMart over and over and over... If I were to get the entire song, I couldn't hear that particular part without associating it with KMart.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #2598 on: November 22, 2012, 02:32:51 am »
Now that my classes are over. I have no idea what to do
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2599 on: November 22, 2012, 04:38:58 am »
The soles of my feet are peeling. I swear, I've pulled several square metres of dead skin of the bastards already and there's still more to come.

If only there was a viable market for dead skin. I'd be fucking rich right now.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #2600 on: November 22, 2012, 05:27:16 am »
You just strive to be the sexiest motherfucker ever don't ya
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2601 on: November 22, 2012, 11:08:10 pm »
I wanked a little too vigorously last night and somehow managed to graze my foreskin. You'd be surprised just how painful such a small graze can be.

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #2602 on: November 23, 2012, 12:15:37 am »
Art Vandelay, ladies and gents!  The MASTER of TMI!

:p

That said, I have an annoying pimple on my right ass cheek, near my anus.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 12:18:17 am by SpaceProg »

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #2603 on: November 23, 2012, 07:09:58 am »
I started out practicing my russian cursive

The last bit is actually a good representation of the word машина (car) in russian cursive. And its known in their cursive that the letters м т л и ш щ ц ALL LOOK THE SAME

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2604 on: November 23, 2012, 07:14:47 am »
Was on Facebook, accidentally sent a friend request to someone I've never even heard of when I meant to click "mutual friends" (I was really fucking bored, sue me). This may prove awkward.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #2605 on: November 23, 2012, 09:30:04 am »
This is a rather small confession, but I don't like the adjective "hunky."  Like as in "OMG, that guy's so hunky."  I find it rather annoying, actually.

Edit:  Wait, a second.  This isn't a confession, it's a thing that annoys me.  I mean that in the sense that I somehow mixed the threads up in my mind.  I meant to post in this thread, but for some reason, confused this with the confession thread just now.  Blagh.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 11:53:10 am by B-Man »
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2606 on: November 23, 2012, 11:55:08 am »
Was on Facebook, accidentally sent a friend request to someone I've never even heard of when I meant to click "mutual friends" (I was really fucking bored, sue me). This may prove awkward.

I've done that before. It really annoys me that friend requests are one-click now.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #2607 on: November 23, 2012, 12:51:41 pm »
I'm thinking about deleting my Facebook account.  I never use it, and I keep getting join emails from people I don't even remember back in school.  Probably the same ones that made my life hell for being 'weird' and not following lockstep with the rest of the sheep.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #2608 on: November 23, 2012, 02:52:03 pm »
FUCK my memory, you guys, for real.

OK, so there's a limited-edition B-Wing Lego set that Jay said he wanted to get for Giftmas.  So, since I'd just spent the night at my parents' house, and there's a Lego store in the mall right near there, and Mom wanted to go to the mall today anyway, I asked if it was OK for me to tag along so I could get the B-Wing for him.

First of all, this is a $200 set.  I'd thought it was one of the $120 sets, so this threw me.  I brought it to the front, and the cashier starts ringing it up, also scanning the Black Friday freebies that go with it (and are actually surprisingly good at the Lego store--I was expecting crap freebies).

Mom notices that he accidentally charged for the little set that I was supposed to get for free, AFTER I'd already put my card through.  So they had to void the entire transaction and re-ring it.  I go to scan my card the second time, and it's declined, because Wells Fargo assumed that 2 similar transactions at the same store within 5 minutes of each other == stolen debit card.  Mom uses her card, transfers the money from my account to hers, then I call WF and tell them that my card is still in my possession.

We spend another 2 hours in the mall looking for gifts Mom wanted to buy relatives, and finding maybe half of them.  On Black Friday, which means it takes 3 times as long to get anywhere or do anything from the sheer number of people everywhere crowding you, and it's super fucking loud so it threatens to give me YET ANOTHER fucking migraine.

So.  After ALL OF THIS, I'm on the phone with Jay, and I joke that for the money and trouble it took to get him that Lego set, he'd better love it like it was his first-born.  He asks me which set I got.  I tell him.

"Honey, I told you NOT to buy me that set!  I was going to have [his brother's awesome ex who works at a different Lego store and lets us take advantage of quarterly employee discounts] get that next month when it's half-off for employees!"

Well, FUCK.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2609 on: November 23, 2012, 07:26:29 pm »
My sister's younger kid screams bloody murder during baths. I really dislike kids.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades