Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2076100 times)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #2910 on: December 26, 2012, 06:55:58 pm »
A pretty dull chew-toy though. I almost wish Skyfire had come back.

I don't know him/her... could you give me a quick summary in case he/she comes back?

He was a Mormon fundie nutbag who'd post here regularly. He got a yearly ban back in '09 (I think, I could be wrong), so at this point it's probably safe to assume he's not coming back.

You want Skyfire?  Head on over to the Allspark.  Look for a poster named Fortress Ironhold.  That's Skyfire.

Ironbite-he's so annoying

Except Allspark is a Transformers fan site, and I've no knowledge nor interest whatsoever in Transformers. So yeah, not worth my while just to bother a single person.

1) You don't have to join to see all the posts/threads. Like most sites, there are of course areas you need to be a member for.
2) Just cause it's a fan site doesn't mean that's all they talk about. A lot of fan sites the most popular parts are the non-fan areas.
3) The posts that can be seen are still hilariously dumb.

But, eh. Doesn't entirely matter.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2911 on: December 26, 2012, 09:20:32 pm »
1) You don't have to join to see all the posts/threads. Like most sites, there are of course areas you need to be a member for.
2) Just cause it's a fan site doesn't mean that's all they talk about. A lot of fan sites the most popular parts are the non-fan areas.
3) The posts that can be seen are still hilariously dumb.

But, eh. Doesn't entirely matter.
Except joining a community when you're there not because you're there to interact with like-minded people on the topic of choice (Transformers, in this case), but rather to troll a single person is a wee bit of a dick move, even for me.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2912 on: December 27, 2012, 07:45:04 pm »
In other news, I was playing Fallout 3 yesterday with my cousin. You know what he said? The game would be better if, and I kid you not, the music in the game were replaced by Skrillex.

I'm not sure if I can ever forgive him for that. Skrillex. In a fucking Fallout game. Just... What the fuck were you thinking?!

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #2913 on: December 27, 2012, 07:55:58 pm »
In other news, I was playing Fallout 3 yesterday with my cousin. You know what he said? The game would be better if, and I kid you not, the music in the game were replaced by Skrillex.

I'm not sure if I can ever forgive him for that. Skrillex. In a fucking Fallout game. Just... What the fuck were you thinking?!

I'm sorry, but replacing the glorious 1950s tunes of Fallout would only DESTROY THE FUCKING ATMOSPHERE OF THE GAME ENTIRELY.
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #2914 on: December 27, 2012, 07:59:37 pm »
... Kids these days... no appreciation for art or the classics...

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2915 on: December 27, 2012, 08:02:49 pm »

You know what you must do.

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #2916 on: December 27, 2012, 08:58:20 pm »
I think my sister just broke the coffee pot. Great.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2917 on: December 27, 2012, 09:25:41 pm »
During school lunch, no matter what the fuck I am eating people need to be like "OIEJWOIFJDKFNDNISOJ I BET THAT'S NOT VEGAN!"
They've done this with salad dressing(oil + vinegar + pepper, not creamy kinds), peanut butter, bread, crackers, sunflower seeds, and even tofu for fuck's sake. I always read the ingredients before I buy/eat something, so I think I'd know.
Also, I make sure that all the leather and fur I wear is faux, and I've told them that repeatedly, yet every time they see me wearing leather boots or a fur coat, they need to say shit like "OMG Mrs.Vegan is wearing FUR/LEATHER!" and then try to argue with me that it's real, even though I always read the tags before I buy it and can show them the tags.
I know it's a joke, but they are being serious when they argue that peanut butter and my leather(the kind I wear is faux) isn't vegan.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Saturn500

« Reply #2918 on: December 27, 2012, 09:32:56 pm »
Now I'm positive there's something in the water where you live, and you're somehow immune.

I mean, come on, they don't think peanut butter is vegan? Seriously?

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2919 on: December 27, 2012, 09:48:53 pm »
Now I'm positive there's something in the water where you live, and you're somehow immune.

I mean, come on, they don't think peanut butter is vegan? Seriously?

They say some brands put milk in theirs, which is only for stuff like Nutella and maybe the peanut butter inside Reeses(you can't get that in a jar, and the chocolate already has milk in it anyways). I'm a peanut butter maniac, and I've honestly never seen peanut butter with milk in it.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2920 on: December 27, 2012, 10:13:09 pm »
I have to put off getting highlights in my hair a few weeks, because I really want a Kindle, and I won't have enough money until I get paid again in a couple of weeks(Jan. 11th) It's bad enough I aready owe my mom like $90(I'll give her 20, this week), plus I have to spend most of my paycheck on my student loan & paying some of my credit card off. Not to mention money for the bus, and other crap. I'll have like $132 to "spend" but I'll try to keep the spending to a minimum until the 11th. I need to work the math out on paper.

Also I have to try to get up a little earlier tomorrow morning, it's the only time I can get to the bank before Wednesday.

And did I mention I need a new pocketbook, but I'll try waiting because I'm not into the selection that D&B has out right now.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 10:35:23 pm by Empress Nicki »

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #2921 on: December 27, 2012, 10:41:43 pm »
Fighting with tech support to get a really fucking old account back up and running on a site.

Also, people who spell "laser" as "lazer".

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2922 on: December 27, 2012, 11:53:10 pm »
Fighting with tech support to get a really fucking old account back up and running on a site.

Or lazors.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2923 on: December 28, 2012, 12:59:48 am »

Or lazors.

The latter two are only acceptable when referencing a specific meme...otherwise, yeaaaaaah.  No.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #2924 on: December 28, 2012, 09:14:02 am »
I'm annoyed by those hard little ass zits that squirt when you squeeze, but it takes weeks of constant squeezing to get the head.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.