Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2076648 times)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #3315 on: February 22, 2013, 05:03:09 pm »
I feel like I'm dying because I ate too many Goldfish. Seriously, who the fuck does that?

Do you mean eats goldfish, or gets sick off of said goldfish?

The latter.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #3316 on: February 22, 2013, 05:09:39 pm »
Maybe you should have cooked them first.  Fishay Fishay!

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #3317 on: February 22, 2013, 05:11:48 pm »
Maybe you should have cooked them first.  Fishay Fishay!

Damn you for reminding me of a song I can't fully remember.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #3318 on: February 22, 2013, 08:03:12 pm »
I feel like I'm dying because I ate too many Goldfish. Seriously, who the fuck does that?

Do you mean eats goldfish, or gets sick off of said goldfish?

The latter.

How do u afford that? Just buy some tilapia...  :P
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #3319 on: February 23, 2013, 10:14:10 am »
Blue eye supremacists. We were talking about how the blue eyed gene was recessive, and that if we kept breeding randomly, blue eyes might become rare. Ditto with gingers, blondes, etc. One girl who had blue eyes and blonde hair said "Well that's why I'm marrying a blue eyed man, I don't want my baby to end up with brown eyes".

I also knew another girl who would gossip about other women's looks. She was a bitch. Basically if a brown-eyed girl was prettier than her she would literally say "But at least I have blue eyes".

Idk why they care so much. I like brown eyes. I prefer them to blue eyes when it comes to beauty, but not like these people. I know brown-eyes aren't a race, but it does come across as racist to me, since only northern European people have them.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #3320 on: February 23, 2013, 10:59:22 am »
Blue eye supremacists. We were talking about how the blue eyed gene was recessive, and that if we kept breeding randomly, blue eyes might become rare. Ditto with gingers, blondes, etc. One girl who had blue eyes and blonde hair said "Well that's why I'm marrying a blue eyed man, I don't want my baby to end up with brown eyes".

I also knew another girl who would gossip about other women's looks. She was a bitch. Basically if a brown-eyed girl was prettier than her she would literally say "But at least I have blue eyes".

Idk why they care so much. I like brown eyes. I prefer them to blue eyes when it comes to beauty, but not like these people. I know brown-eyes aren't a race, but it does come across as racist to me, since only northern European people have them.

WTF?? Who cares what color eyes someone has. Most of my family have blue eyes, it's only me and mom who don't(I have dark brown, while my Mom has Hazel).

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #3321 on: February 23, 2013, 11:46:38 am »

WTF?? Who cares what color eyes someone has. Most of my family have blue eyes, it's only me and mom who don't(I have dark brown, while my Mom has Hazel).

Wait a second.  People pay close enough attention to remember eye color of people?  I know my eye color, but only because I kinda have to for the sake of my driver's license.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3322 on: February 23, 2013, 01:17:23 pm »

Wait a second.  People pay close enough attention to remember eye color of people?  I know my eye color, but only because I kinda have to for the sake of my driver's license.

I've gotten a lot of compliments on my blue eyes. As in random people literally have walked up, told me I had pretty eyes, and left.

I personally believe this is related to me being attractive otherwise.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3323 on: February 23, 2013, 02:19:10 pm »
I have blue eyes. I also never realised how much of a thing that is.

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #3324 on: February 23, 2013, 04:24:28 pm »

I've gotten a lot of compliments on my blue eyes. As in random people literally have walked up, told me I had pretty eyes, and left.

You need to be sat at the end of a humble pie conveyor belt like Art's signature.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 04:26:20 pm by Hades »
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #3325 on: February 23, 2013, 04:29:40 pm »

You need to be sat at the end of a humble pie conveyor belt like Art's signature.

For fucking real.

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #3326 on: February 23, 2013, 05:12:56 pm »
I'm not even sure what the heck color my eyes are.  They're like some kind of greyish murk with yellowish around the inside surrounding the pupil.  I've had somebody describe my eyes as.  "Uh...   Gr.. uh..  Grue?"

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3327 on: February 23, 2013, 05:19:25 pm »
I have blue eyes.

Ironbite-FUCK YA!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3328 on: February 23, 2013, 05:21:43 pm »

For fucking real.

Normally this would be the point where I point out my sarcasm.

Instead, I'll just laugh and continue drinking my soft drink.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #3329 on: February 23, 2013, 05:49:19 pm »

For fucking real.

Normally this would be the point where I point out my sarcasm.

Instead, I'll just laugh and continue drinking my soft drink.

I'm inclined to doubt that, given your frequent arrogance, but I can take your word for it.