Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2071439 times)

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #3510 on: March 21, 2013, 06:47:24 pm »
I am annoyed that sports players get special privileges period. Special work out times? Special jackets?

Really?

They do not need nor deserve any of that.

I'm not the only one who feels this way?  Praise the sun!  Always felt like a freak in school, because it seemed like everyone and their aunts treated sports players better than god damned war heroes.

Nope, you are not. It's especially shitty when other extracurricular activities get cut and ignored in favour of the football team getting new uniforms or whatever. There've also been accusations pretty well everywhere of members of the various teams having their grades fudged so they can maintain the GPA required to play, even when they're unequivocally failing HARD. Or they're not punished when they do something egregiously wrong because it would effect their ability to play their sport.

My school wasn't like that, at least. I didn't even know who was on any of our teams!
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Patches

• Bishop
« Reply #3511 on: March 21, 2013, 07:57:59 pm »
I am annoyed that sports players get special privileges period. Special work out times? Special jackets?

Really?

They do not need nor deserve any of that.

I'm not the only one who feels this way?  Praise the sun!  Always felt like a freak in school, because it seemed like everyone and their aunts treated sports players better than god damned war heroes.

Nope, you are not. It's especially shitty when other extracurricular activities get cut and ignored in favour of the football team getting new uniforms or whatever. There've also been accusations pretty well everywhere of members of the various teams having their grades fudged so they can maintain the GPA required to play, even when they're unequivocally failing HARD. Or they're not punished when they do something egregiously wrong because it would effect their ability to play their sport.

My school wasn't like that, at least. I didn't even know who was on any of our teams!

Heh, it makes me grateful that my college was an engineering school that was very focused on engineering.  We had a football team simply because we were expected to have one, but no one at the school gave a damn about it.  We were the very threatening "Fightin' Engineers".  Though, that may be why the Indianapolis Colts always used our campus for summer training: We had athletics facilities that no one was using.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #3512 on: March 21, 2013, 08:06:35 pm »
Racist "Nice Guys" are hilarious but also very depressing since they exist.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3513 on: March 21, 2013, 10:26:00 pm »
Yeah, I don't think I've ever met a decent football player.

They're mostly just varying degrees of presumptuous and arrogant.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3514 on: March 22, 2013, 12:34:08 am »
So my health class starting this week has to take care of a stupid egg for about seven to eight weeks.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #3515 on: March 22, 2013, 12:37:42 am »
So my health class starting this week has to take care of a stupid egg for about seven to eight weeks.

Seriously? Is it supposed to teach you about the miracle of life, and how all abortions are evil and kill cute little baby animals?
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3516 on: March 22, 2013, 12:43:15 am »

Seriously? Is it supposed to teach you about the miracle of life, and how all abortions are evil and kill cute little baby animals?
No, it is for our stupid abstinence only sex ed (Which our health teacher hates and actively teaches against to the best of her ability’s) it's supposed to show us that we shouldn’t have sex before marriage (good luck with that since my school to date has had 30 pregnant students)

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #3517 on: March 22, 2013, 01:07:54 pm »
I wonder if laying eggs hurts birds as much as birth hurts humans sometimes. For chickens it's probably like having constipation, since they're bred for egg laying. But for some birds it's painful. Whenever I watch parrots, especially the smaller ones, lay eggs, they look like they're in a lot of pain...

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #3518 on: March 22, 2013, 01:41:20 pm »
Think of the poor Kiwi...  Its egg is near the size of its body.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #3519 on: March 22, 2013, 01:45:43 pm »

Ouch.....

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #3520 on: March 22, 2013, 02:34:50 pm »
I wish my sister would give me a date on which she filed my taxes, not to mention how much I'm getting back, so I'll have good idea when the goddamn money is coming. I just barely have enough snacks for my dog, not mention depending on if and when I get it, he may have skip a month when it comes to his flea medication, since it's so fucking expensive. Also it would be nice to  have a little extra money, so that my fucking student loan won't eat up most of my first paycheck I get every month. Hopefully I'll get it sometime next two weeks if she wasn't bsing when I asked her the first Saturday of this month. But with my luck I won't count on it.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 03:17:44 pm by Empress Nicki »

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #3521 on: March 22, 2013, 02:39:04 pm »

Ouch.....

Breathe, Kiwi!  Breathe!   Maybe they can give birdy epidurals.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3522 on: March 22, 2013, 11:40:38 pm »
I may or may not be sunburned right now. Fucking fantastic.

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #3523 on: March 23, 2013, 01:55:34 pm »

Ouch.....

WHOA. I had no idea...

I still wonder why the world's largest eggs are laid by flightless birds, the largest being from Madagascar's extinct elephant bird. Even the largest dinosaur eggs aren't as big as elephant bird eggs.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #3524 on: March 23, 2013, 10:58:10 pm »
Is it wrong that my vagina hurts just looking at that pic??