Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2071649 times)

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #3690 on: April 09, 2013, 10:55:04 am »
I don't see how some people can't take a shower/bath for days at a time...It bugs me if I go more than a day without showering or taking a bath.

My partner's roomate only showers one or twice a week....i wonder how much dirt and sweat and gunk are encrusted under his man tits :/
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #3691 on: April 09, 2013, 10:56:22 am »
Took my dog to the vet's, they ran out of the distemper vaccine, now I have to bring him back tomorrow. He hates going there.

Distind

« Reply #3692 on: April 09, 2013, 11:37:16 am »
I do believe it's time to start hunting for a new host for the mainpage. Been down for just about 9 hours now according to them.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #3693 on: April 09, 2013, 03:57:06 pm »
The pain in the ass painting of your nails on your right hand, when your right handed.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #3694 on: April 09, 2013, 07:02:03 pm »
I dunno how people do it. I start to feel nasty if I haven't showered for a day. Plus my hair looks and feels all oily, and it's quite noticeable since my hair is lighter.

The girl I talked about actually gets darker hair... it's gross.
She doesn't have depression too, and shes richer than me... idk why she does that.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3695 on: April 09, 2013, 07:17:35 pm »
I always shower whenever I need to go somewhere or have company visiting, even if I don't need it, because my hair starts to curl when it gets longer and it becomes nigh-impossible to handle unless I can stick my head under a ton of running water and soak it flat.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #3696 on: April 09, 2013, 08:15:38 pm »
My school's econ and gov't AP and standard teacher is kinda dumb... I think she doesn't understand that Korea, Japan, and China are different things...

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #3697 on: April 09, 2013, 08:37:56 pm »
My school's econ and gov't AP and standard teacher is kinda dumb... I think she doesn't understand that Korea, Japan, and China are different things...

Oh dear...

Distind

« Reply #3698 on: April 09, 2013, 08:46:57 pm »
Never store anything important on a free flash drive.

Thankfully I'm paranoid and had 2 other backups.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #3699 on: April 09, 2013, 08:56:45 pm »

Oh dear...

She just uses them interchangeably, and she thinks that southeast Asia is some godforsaken jungle where the people dream of being able to worship Jesus in public, but can't because China will torture them. Even if you're in Laos or Burma.

Today she talked about those toys that were recalled a few years ago for lead paint, except she kept saying they were made in Japan instead of China. She went on for 5 minutes like that and didn't correct herself.

Also she thinks that if North Korea did bomb us, Russia and China would go to war with us also since they used to be allies. Like some students said "hey..... China wouldn't probably do that since they did oppose their missles..." she would reply "Well, they were allies in the Korean war. So whos to say they wouldn't suddenly change their mind and attack us...(ditto with russia)."

She also seems to forget that Japan isn't anything like China in a lot of ways. Like in terms of poverty, space, manners, exports, history with America, etc...

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3700 on: April 09, 2013, 09:31:46 pm »
"Well, they were allies in the Korean war. So whos to say they wouldn't suddenly change their mind and attack us...(ditto with russia)."

"Well, because that would be a terrible idea. Russia and China are both reliant on positive relations with the West to ensure prosperity, especially since neither of them are very wealthy or prosperous countries in general. China especially relies on trade agreements with the United States. Why do you think so many items are 'Made in China'? That and the USSR no longer exists. You should probably just go away and let me teach instead."

And this is why I'm not in school.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #3701 on: April 09, 2013, 09:52:53 pm »
It's a high school teacher, if I remember correctly.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #3702 on: April 09, 2013, 11:35:07 pm »
The grass is getting green.  That means it's almost time to start mowing the lawn again.  Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3703 on: April 10, 2013, 01:30:04 am »
*hugs Auggy*

Ironbite-if I could I'd take you away from that awful place.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3704 on: April 10, 2013, 10:01:14 am »
Testing my nearly-broken and very cheap airsoft springer pistol (takes a full second to travel 25 feet and will uncompress the spring and roll the BB out the barrel if you don't very carefully work the slide forward) just to try and do some target practice in my backyard. Old neighbor of questionable sanity responds with "Hey! What the fuck are you shooting out there boy?" when he hears a BB ping off MY metal fence. Never mind that it's 100% legal to fire an airsoft gun on your property, especially when you're not shooting into anyone else's, and this gun couldn't hurt a small child unless you pushed the barrel into their eye.

I did enjoy hearing his complaints as I simply walked back into the house and shut the door, though.