Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2070754 times)

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #4275 on: July 04, 2013, 12:28:44 am »
It's now July 4th,which means I to get deal with assholes setting off fireworks scaring the shit out of my dog, idiot relatives who post those stupid "Reblog/repost if you love America" crap, and since I go into work later today, crazy as fuck customers.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 01:26:58 am by Empress Nicki »

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #4276 on: July 04, 2013, 02:29:08 am »
It's now July 4th,which means I to get deal with assholes setting off fireworks scaring the shit out of my dog, idiot relatives who post those stupid "Reblog/repost if you love America" crap, and since I go into work later today, crazy as fuck customers.
Sorry, Nicki. Hope your day doesn't suck too hard.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 02:50:21 am by PosthumanHeresy »
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Yla

• The Beast
« Reply #4277 on: July 04, 2013, 06:01:56 am »
I've seen flyers for a Independence Day Party.

I LIVE IN GERMANY!

Goddamn American cultural imperialism.
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #4278 on: July 04, 2013, 06:04:33 am »
I hate the 4th cause my neighbors (who are the bane of my existence outside of my classmates) pop fireworks late into the night and into the early hours of the morning it's 5:00 in the morning and they are popping these damn things.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #4279 on: July 04, 2013, 06:10:41 am »
Ive gotten like...17 separate threats for posting in arabic on facebook

EDIT. Scratch that, 8 of the, came from one source
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #4280 on: July 04, 2013, 06:14:13 am »
Ive gotten like...17 separate threats for posting in arabic on facebook

EDIT. Scratch that, 8 of the, came from one source

You should really call the police on these people. This isn't the first time you've been threatened, or that physical violence has occurred because of these threats. Seriously, report the people to the proper authorities already.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #4281 on: July 04, 2013, 06:33:47 am »
I would if i actually had reason to be afraid. Im on holidays so...pfft..what can they do but baww

Edit: who am i kidding, i wouldnt anyway
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 06:37:45 am by Hofstadter's Tortoise »
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #4282 on: July 04, 2013, 02:54:11 pm »
I've seen flyers for a Independence Day Party.

I LIVE IN GERMANY!

Goddamn American cultural imperialism.
We're all living in Amerika. Sorry, too friggin obvious to avoid. On the bright side, the British military often used German mercenaries in the Revolutionary War, Hessians. The Crossing of The Delaware? Yeah, the base we attacked was a Hessian base, and we attacked a bunch of hung-over Germans partying it up for Christmas. Seriously.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 06:48:56 pm by PosthumanHeresy »
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #4283 on: July 04, 2013, 05:09:37 pm »
My left jaw joint hurts.  The pain fades a lot during the day, but gets a lot a worse when I first wake up, to the point where I can feel it even if I don't move my jaw.  My grandma thinks I might be grinding my teeth in my sleep.

Offline Valerius

• Pope
  • Gentlemen.
« Reply #4284 on: July 04, 2013, 07:56:57 pm »
Speaking of messed-up jaws, if I open my mouth wide enough (for instance, if I yawn) sometimes my right jaw joint will lock in place and I won't be able to close my mouth unless I basically punch my jaw back into place. One time it got stuck for an hour before I could fix it. Freaked me the hell out.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #4285 on: July 04, 2013, 08:39:28 pm »
My left jaw joint hurts.  The pain fades a lot during the day, but gets a lot a worse when I first wake up, to the point where I can feel it even if I don't move my jaw.  My grandma thinks I might be grinding my teeth in my sleep.

The same thing happened to me. It resulted in headaches that were extremely painful and lasted weeks, but thankfully a mouthguard completely eliminates that.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #4286 on: July 04, 2013, 10:38:08 pm »
The roof of my mouth still hurts from last night when I burnt it eating a hot dog.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #4287 on: July 04, 2013, 10:41:19 pm »

Chew gum.  I'm not kidding.  I grind the shit out of my teeth when I sleep.  My dad used to too when he was younger and he taught me a trick.  Chew half to a full pack of gum throughout the day.  This tires out your jaw during the day, which makes you less likely to grind or grind as hard while you sleep.

Also, grinding can often be a result of stress.  If you're going through a lot of stress, you may be grinding your teeth harder than usual, which may be why your jaw hurts.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4288 on: July 04, 2013, 11:29:18 pm »
At around six in the morning, I threw up in my mouth a little, and it got caught behind my tonsils or some other hard to dislodge place like that. In my tired state, it didn't occur to me to rinse out my mouth for ten minutes. As such, I spent my time lying there trying in vain to sleep, all the while with the absolutely lovely taste of barf in my mouth.

I have to say, that really sucked.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #4289 on: July 05, 2013, 12:11:47 am »
The roof of my mouth still hurts from last night when I burnt it eating a hot dog.

Personally, I hate burning my mouth on ramen.

Ironbite-that hurts.