Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2069471 times)

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #7695 on: August 01, 2014, 04:45:05 am »
An earwig pinched me on the back of the neck today.

It barely hurt, but it did freak me out.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #7696 on: August 02, 2014, 06:33:44 am »
No one's around and I'm booooored.

This is annoying me.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7697 on: August 02, 2014, 06:42:38 am »
I really fucking hate magpies. I swear, either one of those fucks wake me up at 6:30 in the morning one more time, I'm going to find their nest and make them watch me slowly and painfully kill each of their chicks.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #7698 on: August 02, 2014, 08:22:31 am »
Aw... that'd be mean. :(

I don't even know if we have magpies around where I live (pretty much doubt it), but mockingbirds fit the bill pretty well.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #7699 on: August 02, 2014, 05:14:00 pm »
My Dad decided to bitch me out for not finishing a project that I had finished.

He's the kinda guy who absolutely HATES being nagged, by the way.  And his definition of nagging is "mentioning it more than once in a month's time", for all practical purposes.

He kept telling me to get to it three times over three days.  The first day, it was raining, so I wasn't able to work on it then.  The second day, I was out all day doing some necessary things, so I wasn't at home TO WORK ON IT.  The third day, which was the day I had set to do it, he nagged me about it anyways.  Good thing I got it done that day.  Or I would say "Good thing" except he apparently didn't like how I did it.

Basically, I had to strip my old box spring down.  However, Mom (who is a lot more house-wise considering my Dad does jack-all around the house...) realized that leaving the wood on would be a more useful (and reversable) decision because she could it it as a lattice.
Dad bitched me out because I didn't remove the wood, and didn't tell him I didn't remove the wood.  WTF, dude, first of all, you didn't define what you meant by "finish taking care of it", SECOND OF ALL, I don't see why I have to report to you.

Ugh.

I hate this man.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #7700 on: August 03, 2014, 06:47:52 pm »
My step-dad, apparently, is rather afraid of me.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #7701 on: August 04, 2014, 01:54:43 am »
Put the opened jug of milk in the front, and put the unopened ones in the back.  One jug of milk is down to it's last quarter, and when I pulled it out, I noticed another opened jug of milk with even less than that shoved all the way in the back of the fridge.  When you put in new jugs, check to see if there's an already opened one in there, and don't just shove it towards the back

I need to wait until tomorrow to ask if it's gone bad.  I can't tell through smelling because the dried milk around the rim always gives off sour whiffs for me.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #7702 on: August 04, 2014, 01:59:33 pm »
I dunno what it is about my family's place, but whenever I come here, I spend the better part of a day itching like mad.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #7703 on: August 04, 2014, 02:00:22 pm »
I dunno what it is about my family's place, but whenever I come here, I spend the better part of a day itching like mad.
Maybe you're allergic to something?

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #7704 on: August 04, 2014, 05:17:09 pm »
Today was my first day as a high school senior and it sucked so much ass. First almost all my favorite teachers left hell not even almost their were only three teachers that I liked that returned the rest left. Two our new principle (our old one left but I don't care since I hated my old principle.) but the new one has enacted so many changes and angered pretty much all the staff and student body. also today was the first time since I went to preschool that I cried on the first day of school(mostly due to all my friends not being here anymore.) So the first day sucked and the rest of the year is probably going to follow suite.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #7705 on: August 04, 2014, 06:42:50 pm »
Aw... that'd be mean. :(

I don't even know if we have magpies around where I live (pretty much doubt it), but mockingbirds fit the bill pretty well.

We have magpies here. They're loud and annoying (imagine Sylvia Browne trying to do bird calls), but unlike their Aussie counterparts, they don't try to kill you during mating season.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #7706 on: August 04, 2014, 07:26:05 pm »
Maybe you're allergic to something?

It might be a mild allergy to pet dander being exacerbated by the fact there's a metric fuckton of cats about.

Also, still coughing and now my throat's getting sore.  I had better not be getting fucking sick, god damn it.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #7707 on: August 05, 2014, 03:22:08 am »
I'm probably the few people who hates (at the risk of hypocritical humor) the term "hate is a very strong word." Let me hate specific people and things in peace, please.

It's also funny that I hate things so much and wants nobody thin-skinned to break my hating spree when I feel like I like too many things. Oh well...

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #7708 on: August 05, 2014, 08:13:26 am »
I'm probably the few people who hates (at the risk of hypocritical humor) the term "hate is a very strong word." Let me hate specific people and things in peace, please.

It's also funny that I hate things so much and wants nobody thin-skinned to break my hating spree when I feel like I like too many things. Oh well...

Makes me think of Hank Hill talking about his dad.  "Hate is a strong word, that's why I used it."

Also, think I have, at best, a cold.  Worst case, I somehow caught strep, though, I'm not losing my voice yet, and that usually happens by the time my throat starts feeling like its been sandblasted and coated with slimy concrete.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #7709 on: August 05, 2014, 11:24:46 am »
Poeple who rant about stuff online.
I mean, fuck em'.