Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2073852 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #10005 on: May 28, 2016, 04:49:33 pm »
Have you ever been so angry that you would read 70+ pages of UN reports?

Yeah, sorry about that.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #10006 on: May 28, 2016, 04:58:41 pm »
My dream is to someday make people that angry.
I'm so mad I'm going to fucking murder you in the Dick.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #10007 on: May 28, 2016, 05:38:25 pm »
People who treat every work spoken to them like its a serious insult.
What the fuck did you just say to me?! Fuck you, you bastard.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading UN reports.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #10008 on: May 28, 2016, 05:39:31 pm »
My dream is to someday make people that angry.
I'm so mad I'm going to fucking murder you in the Dick.

I can't stop laughing, how does that even work?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Delirium

• Bishop
  • "i choose my own way to burn." - sophie scholl
« Reply #10009 on: May 29, 2016, 12:01:44 am »

I need to know the story behind this. That actually sounds like something I would do.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10010 on: May 29, 2016, 12:28:24 am »

I need to know the story behind this. That actually sounds like something I would do.
TL;DR Ultimate Paragon has been insisting that "Literally who's" corrupted the UN report on cyber violence against girls and women. After carefully reading the report it does not contain the things that he claims it does, it is actually a pretty good report on the subject with rather good guidelines how to fight harassment on the net (although mainly focused on helping women and girls many of the suggestions are good for the entire society) and now UP claims that because the report has couple occasions of the organization citing itself (which is bad because... I have no idea) and few dead links it is still wrong-bad.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #10011 on: May 29, 2016, 12:39:38 am »

TL;DR Ultimate Paragon has been insisting that "Literally who's" corrupted the UN report on cyber violence against girls and women. After carefully reading the report it does not contain the things that he claims it does, it is actually a pretty good report on the subject with rather good guidelines how to fight harassment on the net (although mainly focused on helping women and girls many of the suggestions are good for the entire society) and now UP claims that because the report has couple occasions of the organization citing itself (which is bad because... I have no idea) and few dead links it is still wrong-bad.

What report were you reading?

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #10012 on: May 29, 2016, 03:48:09 pm »
The linked one you didn't read first? I mean, I just popped in here and haven't followed that thread in days, and I think my chance of being correct on that are about 100%, nu?
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #10013 on: May 29, 2016, 04:23:19 pm »

What report were you reading?

Now I wanna know what report you were reading actually.  Cause I'm betting it wasn't even from the UN.

Ironbite-and thus the confusion you're displaying.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #10014 on: May 29, 2016, 04:26:53 pm »
He never reads his sources. He just accepts the drivel posted about them in his favorite 8chan boards.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #10015 on: May 29, 2016, 05:53:58 pm »
No bad Ironbite.  Stop.

Ironbite-it's not worth the vacation.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #10016 on: May 30, 2016, 02:39:38 am »
My most recent bout of family drama. To say it was all incredibly asinine is an understatement.

mom says step sister's recent facebook and instagram photos show her letting someone else drive her car. This apparently turns mom UTTERLY INSANE. She demands to see how the pictures look directly taken and then realizes there is a mirror effect or something when taking a selfie. This made step sister cry because mom is fucking insane at the moment.

Then my biosister's keys disappear. They're found on top of a tall cupboard. Mom brings it up to step sister. Step sister does not deny putting them up there and just says its not a place someone would want their keys.

Also, mom got mad at step sister for cussing on facebook and printed pictures because as mentioned fucking insane, and also looked through step sister's phone records.

tl;dr: Niam is living a reality tv show. Cali Shore?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #10017 on: June 02, 2016, 01:30:09 am »
I went to reserve a campsite for my trip at the end of the month. All booked up. No shark fishing this year.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #10018 on: June 02, 2016, 02:30:11 am »
I went to reserve a campsite for my trip at the end of the month. All booked up. No shark fishing this year.

Is shark fishing like fly fishing, but using a shark as a lure instead of a fly?  If not then you need to make that a thing damn it!

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10019 on: June 02, 2016, 02:39:37 am »
What about that one lake in USA which is overrun by the Carp? Is that anywhere near where you live? (I know that USA is pretty damn big so the odds of it being next door are not that huge but there's a chance.)

In unrelated news, there was a news story about a lesbian couple who got a child with artificial insemination. The entire process ignored the other person in the couple. Like literally, they were being treated as if a single woman wanted a child and they had to write "partner" on all the forms since there was only a spot for "husband." When the child was born and it turned out to be a boy the social service office suddenly got nervous and complained to them that since the child has no father "who is going to teach him how to pee while standing up."

Not an exaggeration, the bureaucrats literally listed that as one of the several problems the couple had as parents...

This despite the fact that there are no legal issues preventing same-sex couples getting kids and all the (non-religious) authorities agree that a child does not need both a mother and father to grow up well. As long as they are raised by loving parent(s) and have other adults to use as role models.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!