Community > The Lounge

The Dream Thread

<< < (108/108)

Art Vandelay:
Last night, I dreamed I was eating a hot fudge sundae. Then I woke up with a spoon stuck in my arse.

Art Vandelay:
Last night I dreamed that I shat myself while trying to fuck a can of Pringles. Those sorts of dreams are always terrifying in the few seconds after waking up.

Art Vandelay:
Quadruple post time, for I have yet another dream to share with you all. In this one, my uncle proposed to me, and I was actually considering it. Even though both the fact that it's incest and that I'm not gay definitely crossed my mind.

Ah, good times.

erictheblue:
I had a dream a few nights ago. Several local young attorneys were placed in a Hunger Games type event. We were all given checks for $1500, and if you killed another attorney, you got their check. Checks were cashed at the Magistrate's Office. I decided I didn't want to play, and just took my check straight to the Magistrate.

Askold:
I don't usually remember my dreams but this time I had a good old fashioned "nightmare that prevents you from sleeping for the rest of the night."

You know how no matter how silly your dream might be, it still feels real? It's a funny thing. This time I had a dream where a troll kidnapped my kids. And when I say "troll" I don't mean "internet troll" or "DnD Troll." I mean a good old fashioned troll as told in the myths of my people. A being with great magical powers that needs to be outwitted in a duel where words and contracts are used in an attempt to trap the opponent.

After a very long and trippy dream sequence of me and the troll dueling with our wits I fell victim to an illusion and was nearly trapped inside the trolls lair but was saved by the ghost of my grandfather at the last moment.

After waking up from that and being in that "not quite awake" state where the dreams still feel real, I simply did not dare to fall asleep again on the off chance that I'd be back in the same dream.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version