Community > The Lounge

The Dream Thread

<< < (2/108) > >>

Sleepy:
I had a dream last night that I was running through the streets of my home town with a penis in my hand. It was rather large, not attached to anyone, and I gripped it as if it were my only earthly possession. A bunch of morbidly obese Swedish people broke into a musical performance about how I was a fat American whose only goal was to reproduce and make more fat Americans. Ashamed of myself, I put the penis in my purse and tried to escape the frightening scene.

Hades:

--- Quote from: Sleepy on January 22, 2012, 03:48:43 pm ---I had a dream last night that I was running through the streets of my home town with a penis in my hand. It was rather large, not attached to anyone, and I gripped it as if it were my only earthly possession. A bunch of morbidly obese Swedish people broke into a musical performance about how I was a fat American whose only goal was to reproduce and make more fat Americans. Ashamed of myself, I put the penis in my purse and tried to escape the frightening scene.

--- End quote ---

If I had a dime for ever time I've had that dream.

myusername:
I had a really horrible one where these two guys who were stereotypical nerds kept perving over me and touching my face and I had to run away from them...

Vypernight:
The other night, I dreamt that I was in a public place when I dropped my wallet.  I managed to pick it up, but my credit and debit cards were missing.  I started asking aloud what happened.  One guy tried to act subtly, but then he handed me my cards, said, "No hard feelings," and took off. 

However, as he ran off, he accidently dropped a piece of paper with his info on it (I think it was a receipt or something.  I also got his tag # as he drove off.  Pulling out my Smartphone (which I do not own IRL) and contacting some friends of mine, I managed to get the guy's personal info.  I then opened and maxed out several credit cards in his name, cancelled his cell phone service (resulting in a $500 charge), got his electricity shut off, and signed him up for on a gay dating site.

No hard feelings indeed.

Art Vandelay:
I've been having really fucked up dreams lately. Last night it was about some random girl who'd regularly get raped by her parents, and I was powerless to help her. That said, there was also something else in there about my mum buying me a car so I guess it wasn't all bad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version