Community > The Lounge

Random Thoughts Thread

<< < (2/173) > >>

Ultimate Paragon:

--- Quote from: Magus Silveresti on August 09, 2014, 06:37:23 am ---Someone tell Evolution that humanity needs another pair of arms, 'cause two ain't enough.

--- End quote ---
And while you're at it, would you mind giving us a better sense of smell?

Askold:

--- Quote from: Ultimate Paragon on August 09, 2014, 08:13:17 am ---
--- Quote from: Magus Silveresti on August 09, 2014, 06:37:23 am ---Someone tell Evolution that humanity needs another pair of arms, 'cause two ain't enough.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Prehensile tail would be really cool and useful. (click to show/hide)For more than just the naughty stuff.

...Although I fear that it would get associated with all the naughty stuff.
But the extra pair of arms thing is actually even higher on my wanted list than the tail.

Art Vandelay:

--- Quote from: askold on August 09, 2014, 11:13:19 am ---
--- Quote from: Ultimate Paragon on August 09, 2014, 08:13:17 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Prehensile tail would be really cool and useful.

--- End quote ---
Though it would make wiping a complete bitch.

Anyway, it's somewhat unsettling to think that pop culture as it is now will be considered retro in the very near future. It's a "reminder of my own mortality and how life is fleeting" kind of thing.

On the other hand, I do look forward to the day that "swag", "selfies", "hating on" and hashtags go out of style, and hope against all probability that whatever replaces them isn't quite as obnoxious.

R. U. Sirius:
Pay politicians according to how well the economy is doing in their district. Then they'll have a reason to try and help things along, or at least not deliberately screw things up, aside from drumming for votes.

Art Vandelay:

--- Quote from: R. U. Sirius on August 10, 2014, 10:57:32 am ---Pay politicians according to how well the economy is doing in their district. Then they'll have a reason to try and help things along, or at least not deliberately screw things up, aside from drumming for votes.

--- End quote ---
They would deliberately screw it up alright. Namely, by stimulating the fuck out of it when it's already in the boom part of the boom/bust cycle, thereby setting it up to crash in the most spectacular manner possible in the very near future. Kind of like what Bush did, only even worse.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version