Author Topic: Two-Sentence Horror Stories  (Read 14404 times)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: Two-Sentence Horror Stories
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2014, 08:12:18 pm »
Sandra is my favourite old friend from high school, we used to get along so well. So I decided to keep her in my cellar.

People tell me I have problems. The only problem I have is playing with my toys for too long - I always break them.

I truly do love my girlfriend. I believe she's the fourteenth so far, I keep the others in my garage.

My little teddy bear is such a nice little fellow. He does all the killing for me.

You know how most people hate clowns? I love them - cuz I hired one to kill my worst enemy.

I know its slightly fattening, but I love Mexican food. Tonight, I just need to find the right Mexican...

Chopping up meat for my little sister to eat has always been a chore. Good thing the new meat struggles a bit - more fun that way.

With my father out of the house, I need to be the man of the household. Yes mother, I'm coming to bed.

I kill and stuff squirrels a certain way to make stuffed animals. I give them to my friends - have they noticed the blood and mucus yet?

There's nothing quite as satisfying as looking down at a fresh creation. SOMEONE had to make something with those rabid dog corpses...

I was really drunk last night and slept with what I saw as a large, beautiful woman. I woke up the next morning next to Rush Limbaugh.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 08:18:17 pm by niam2023 »
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
  • Caffeine, how I adore thee.
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2014, 06:53:43 am »
I was really drunk last night and slept with what I saw as a large, beautiful woman. I woke up the next morning next to Rush Limbaugh.

Truly horrifying.

I don't care if she has video, that's not me. You can tell because I don't hold knives that way.
Fiber Arts Enthusiast

EDIT: Aaaand my 10,000th post is about fascism, Plato, and gay sex. This is clearly a great accomplishment.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2014, 09:48:46 pm »
Just one sentence, but it's a doozy: "It seems we're the last two people on earth, m'lady."
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2014, 06:52:18 am »
My little teddy bear is such a nice little fellow. He does all the killing for me.

You know how most people hate clowns? I love them - cuz I hired one to kill my worst enemy.

My favorites.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"