Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2066490 times)

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #4635 on: December 31, 2012, 02:28:26 pm »
Kinda NSFW (text-based)

(click to show/hide)

"No-no carrot" Oh god, my sides.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #4636 on: December 31, 2012, 03:30:04 pm »
Kinda NSFW (text-based)

(click to show/hide)

WTF?

It reminds me of that slash fic that mentions "Jesus Christ's incredible rapeface."
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #4637 on: December 31, 2012, 03:33:21 pm »
File this one under stupid:

http://cheezburger.com/6918481152

As a Spyro fan, I hate other Spyro fans because of this exact reason.  Nostalgia-obsessed whining over anything that isn't the "good old days."

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to dislike the new Spyro games. If makers completely distort a character, then I think that's a fair reason to dislike it at least a little.

It would be fair, except THEY WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT IT.

EVER.

ANYWHERE VAGUELY SPYRO RELATED.

And their complaints rarely include the actual gameplay of the games.  It mostly is "It doesn't play like the original trilogy, it wasn't made by the original company, therefore, it automatically sucks."
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 03:38:14 pm by Zachski »
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #4638 on: December 31, 2012, 03:36:18 pm »
Constant bitching does get old if they're not pointing out actual flaws (which I know Enter the Dragonfly had plenty of).
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #4639 on: December 31, 2012, 03:42:13 pm »
Constant bitching does get old if they're not pointing out actual flaws (which I know Enter the Dragonfly had plenty of).

Indeed.  That game was awful.

A Hero's Tail wasn't that bad, it was just different. (Well, except for one time where I saw a glitch where the world disappeared in a cutscene and Spyro fell forever.  That was funny, but forced the Let's Player to restart the game)

The Legend of Spyro games are brilliant, IMO, but they get the most hate simply because it was a reboot that took the series in a different direction, with a bigger focus on story telling.  I will admit that, like most beat 'em ups, the games have their flaws, but they still have many good things... which people refuse to see because it's a different Spyro, therefore automatically bad.

Skylanders isn't even a Spyro game, it just has Spyro as a cameo appearance.  And he looks kinda ugly-cute, which also makes him look more intimidating because, let's face it, HE'S A FUCKING DRAGON. :P

(Though I still prefer Legend Spyro over any of them because he actually ages.  And I like his design.)
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #4640 on: December 31, 2012, 03:48:20 pm »

Indeed.  That game was awful.

A Hero's Tail wasn't that bad, it was just different. (Well, except for one time where I saw a glitch where the world disappeared in a cutscene and Spyro fell forever.  That was funny, but forced the Let's Player to restart the game)

The Legend of Spyro games are brilliant, IMO, but they get the most hate simply because it was a reboot that took the series in a different direction, with a bigger focus on story telling.  I will admit that, like most beat 'em ups, the games have their flaws, but they still have many good things... which people refuse to see because it's a different Spyro, therefore automatically bad.

Skylanders isn't even a Spyro game, it just has Spyro as a cameo appearance.  And he looks kinda ugly-cute, which also makes him look more intimidating because, let's face it, HE'S A FUCKING DRAGON. :P

(Though I still prefer Legend Spyro over any of them because he actually ages.  And I like his design.)

I played A hero's tale and I didn't really like it. I haven't played the new Skylander's games either so I guess I can't say anything about them.
I just wish Insomniac had never sold it. I mean, even if the new games are fun, it just makes me sad every time I see some new Spyro (or Crash Bandicoot) game come out because I know it won't have that same fun and creativity the originals had.
I remember when I saw Crash Nitro Kart I got so excited because I had loved CTR as a kid. I played it, and even though it was kind of fun for a while, I was really confused how it wasn't as cool as the older one (I looked it up and then found they changed companies, ditto with Hero's Tale).
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Mister Argent!

• Neonate
  • JINKIES!
« Reply #4641 on: December 31, 2012, 03:59:32 pm »
Not sure about the Spyro games (never played 'em), but apparently Toys for Bob developed skylanders. I hope it does well enough to improve the odds of a proper sequel to The Ur-Quan Masters (a cult classic by TFB that got opensourced a while back)...

Because Fwiffo was totally the best character.
Avatar from the artwork for "MDK2" (PC/Mac/PS2/Dreamcast).

Offline Kristine

• The Beast
« Reply #4642 on: December 31, 2012, 05:09:18 pm »

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #4643 on: December 31, 2012, 05:53:45 pm »

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #4644 on: December 31, 2012, 08:59:59 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUDFAWPZIDU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUDFAWPZIDU</a>

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #4645 on: December 31, 2012, 09:21:02 pm »

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4646 on: January 01, 2013, 04:24:19 am »
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 08:16:04 am by askold »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #4647 on: January 01, 2013, 05:18:39 am »
That website doesn't allow hotlinking apparently.

But having copy-pasted the URLs into my browser...

1. HELL YEAH for men who knit.  Also, ridiculously sexy posing that oddly works.

2. Appropriate :D Might want to rehost it if you're going to use it though.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #4648 on: January 01, 2013, 11:24:36 am »

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #4649 on: January 01, 2013, 05:03:38 pm »

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!