Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2065718 times)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #6840 on: August 05, 2013, 11:58:38 am »
Don't forget too that the woman who played Gwen in Torchwood also played a maid in an earlier Who episode set in Victorian Cardiff.

They actually made a bit of a joke of it in a later Who epsiode where it's heavily implied but not spelled out for you that Gwen is related to said maid.

I can do this all day. Karen Gillan was also in Pompeii and Martha Jones was in the Cybermen episode before she became a companion. She was Martha's 'cousin'.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #6841 on: August 05, 2013, 01:49:28 pm »
Whatever happened to that Oswin Oswald girl? I haven't kept up with the latest, but thought she was the heir apparent to Karen Gillan?
Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline Auri-El

• Raxacoricofallapatorian
  • Pope
« Reply #6842 on: August 05, 2013, 01:54:59 pm »
Yeah, she was.
(click to show/hide)
Edit: spoiler tags, how do they work?

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #6843 on: August 05, 2013, 03:21:31 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhQK-6iI7cI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhQK-6iI7cI</a> so fucking kvlt

&
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #6844 on: August 05, 2013, 04:57:07 pm »
Yeah, she was.
(click to show/hide)

You put the img and youtube tabs etc between the 2 spoiler tabs... I was trying to modify the text in the spoiler box, but couldn't figure it out without having to look up how in search engines. I believe I have seen some text in the spoiler box modified by others, anyhow.
Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #6845 on: August 05, 2013, 05:36:25 pm »
Yeah, she was.
(click to show/hide)

You put the img and youtube tabs etc between the 2 spoiler tabs... I was trying to modify the text in the spoiler box, but couldn't figure it out without having to look up how in search engines. I believe I have seen some text in the spoiler box modified by others, anyhow.

[ spoiler = TITLE/PERSON ]  spoiler here [ /spoiler ]

&

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
« Reply #6846 on: August 05, 2013, 11:36:56 pm »
Now the images are from imageshack!

spaghetto
(click to show/hide)

Banksy Vs. Robbo
(click to show/hide)

Adapt and thrive
(click to show/hide)

Welp, this changes everything.
(click to show/hide)

Only a matter of time
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 01:26:31 am by The Illusive Man »
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #6847 on: August 06, 2013, 12:28:01 am »
spaghetto
(click to show/hide)

Banksy Vs. Robbo
(click to show/hide)

Adapt and thrive
(click to show/hide)

Welp, this changes everything.
(click to show/hide)

Only a matter of time
(click to show/hide)
Can't post pics from Funnyjunk. They don't allow their pics to be shared (ironic given the amount of stolen content).
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #6848 on: August 06, 2013, 01:32:25 am »

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #6849 on: August 06, 2013, 11:01:57 am »
Don't forget too that the woman who played Gwen in Torchwood also played a maid in an earlier Who episode set in Victorian Cardiff.

They actually made a bit of a joke of it in a later Who epsiode where it's heavily implied but not spelled out for you that Gwen is related to said maid.

I can do this all day. Karen Gillan was also in Pompeii and Martha Jones was in the Cybermen episode before she became a companion. She was Martha's 'cousin'.

Huh I'd forgotten about Karen Gillan being in a previous episode.  She was some sort of cult priestess type person wasn't she?

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #6850 on: August 06, 2013, 04:31:05 pm »

Huh I'd forgotten about Karen Gillan being in a previous episode.  She was some sort of cult priestess type person wasn't she?

Yup.

Doctor Who 'recycles' actors.

&

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #6851 on: August 06, 2013, 07:29:34 pm »

Yup.

Cool, I will have to see that one. I remember a show on Supernatural starring Jewel Staite where she played a character named Amy Pond. It was a nice recycle. Jewel said she did not watch Dr. Who at the time, so was not aware of the reference.

I always wondered why That 70's Show's Donna Pincotti never made it into a Dr. Who show. I'd've thought she'd be a natural.

Is Scarlett Johansen the only redhead to make it big in Hollywood, I wonder.

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #6852 on: August 06, 2013, 07:46:28 pm »
I think this is a pretty cool one, maybe if we are lucky, the first of more "The Lifestyle of Famous Memes" starring the Overly Attached Girlfriend.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlFXuiEPD_k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlFXuiEPD_k</a>

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #6853 on: August 06, 2013, 08:09:57 pm »

Yup.

Cool, I will have to see that one. I remember a show on Supernatural starring Jewel Staite where she played a character named Amy Pond. It was a nice recycle. Jewel said she did not watch Dr. Who at the time, so was not aware of the reference.

I always wondered why That 70's Show's Donna Pincotti never made it into a Dr. Who show. I'd've thought she'd be a natural.

Is Scarlett Johansen the only redhead to make it big in Hollywood, I wonder.

Laura Prepon is in Orange is the New Black, so...

And ScarJo isn't a real redhead as far as I'm aware.

&

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #6854 on: August 06, 2013, 08:16:04 pm »

Laura Prepon is in Orange is the New Black, so...

Good for her!!!