Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2064991 times)

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #7170 on: August 31, 2013, 08:35:54 am »
Aaww, Robin Thicke just wanted to point out that he's not sexist, but how he sees women are "people whose only purpose is stick your penis into them and ask embarrassing questions before having sex with them on the spot without consent because 'consent is for faggots and you want vagina, not asshole. Do you?'".

I honestly don't know Robin Thicke's position on homosexuals, but I sure know how Macklemore sees love, marriage and sex as "between a man and a woman, no more, you homophilic heterophobes".

(Oh, and sorry if I'm being harsh against those two artists but fuck anyone who promotes sexism, including rape apologism, and homophobia, and the fact that these stupid pieces of shit cobbled chart-topping songs and those radio listeners who never seen or heard a plethora of better artists... I don't want to fucking talk about this bullshit anymore. They won, they've convinced enough teenaged boys and girls their abhorrent philosophies of life and other human beings to a point where I... I... whatever. This nation will never change at this point oh, shit. I've gone overboard. I apologize for behaving very irrationally, but this is seriously a Berserk Button of mine.)

See when I bitched about Macklemore I lost a follower. lmfao. Even tho it's pretty obvious he's only using the LGBTQ stuff as a way to get famous and rich.
You know, I've been hearing that, but some proof would be nice. And, I have to say, in my mind, it doesn't matter why you do something, if the results are good, you did good.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #7171 on: August 31, 2013, 10:19:57 am »
Spoilered for size:

(click to show/hide)

I actually read the context of that guy's quote, and it basically boiled down to (in my opinion) "hey, I respect women all the time, so it's fun to do stuff you're not normally allowed to do."  First of all, I wonder if he respects women as much as he thinks he does, and secondly, taking pleasure in degrading someone simply because a situation where you're allowed to arises is pretty shitty and does very little to convince others that you 'respect women all the time.'

Yeah this is one of those cases where context really doesn't make it look better like, at all.
Anyone know where I might find the actual context? Hell, I'll take proof the dude said it.

I feel like being petty and showing people that he's an asshole (in addition to not very talented).
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #7172 on: August 31, 2013, 10:29:37 am »
Spoilered for size:

(click to show/hide)

I actually read the context of that guy's quote, and it basically boiled down to (in my opinion) "hey, I respect women all the time, so it's fun to do stuff you're not normally allowed to do."  First of all, I wonder if he respects women as much as he thinks he does, and secondly, taking pleasure in degrading someone simply because a situation where you're allowed to arises is pretty shitty and does very little to convince others that you 'respect women all the time.'

Yeah this is one of those cases where context really doesn't make it look better like, at all.
Anyone know where I might find the actual context? Hell, I'll take proof the dude said it.

I feel like being petty and showing people that he's an asshole (in addition to not very talented).
Agreed. I have some people I need to correct. In the meantime, a picture my girlfriend posted on Facebook:

What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #7173 on: August 31, 2013, 03:05:29 pm »
Aaww, Robin Thicke just wanted to point out that he's not sexist, but how he sees women are "people whose only purpose is stick your penis into them and ask embarrassing questions before having sex with them on the spot without consent because 'consent is for faggots and you want vagina, not asshole. Do you?'".

I honestly don't know Robin Thicke's position on homosexuals, but I sure know how Macklemore sees love, marriage and sex as "between a man and a woman, no more, you homophilic heterophobes".

(Oh, and sorry if I'm being harsh against those two artists but fuck anyone who promotes sexism, including rape apologism, and homophobia, and the fact that these stupid pieces of shit cobbled chart-topping songs and those radio listeners who never seen or heard a plethora of better artists... I don't want to fucking talk about this bullshit anymore. They won, they've convinced enough teenaged boys and girls their abhorrent philosophies of life and other human beings to a point where I... I... whatever. This nation will never change at this point oh, shit. I've gone overboard. I apologize for behaving very irrationally, but this is seriously a Berserk Button of mine.)

See when I bitched about Macklemore I lost a follower. lmfao. Even tho it's pretty obvious he's only using the LGBTQ stuff as a way to get famous and rich.

Show me the proof and I might believe you.  But to me, it seems that Macklemore is using his music to do two things.  Promote social issues and have fun.

Ironbite-until then Booker....*gives Renegade points*

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #7174 on: August 31, 2013, 07:14:40 pm »

Show me the proof and I might believe you.  But to me, it seems that Macklemore is using his music to do two things.  Promote social issues and have fun.

Spoilered for size:

(click to show/hide)

LMFAO that's not even what renegade points are for. I definitely would not get renegade points for that especially when I lost the follower cause I said that he wasn't god's gift to music and he wasn't the only one rapping about queer people and everything else.

Besides I already posted about this elsewhere if you're that interested you can go find it but I'm not repeating it here. You'll forgive me that I don't want the discussion in not two places but three (this thread would be the third). (You can find my post w/ 'evidence' in the Confessions thread)

With that said, here's the Robin Thicke thing:
http://icydk.com/2013/07/02/robin-thicke-what-a-pleasure-it-is-to-degrade-a-woman/
http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-feed/2013/05/robin-thicke-interview-blurred-lines-music-video-collaborating-with-2-chainz-and-kendrick-lamar-mercy.html#ixzz2TFDJzaza

Since someone asked for that and it isn't already somewhere floating.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 07:26:30 pm by Booker DeWitt »

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #7175 on: September 01, 2013, 05:46:57 am »

Spoilered for size:

(click to show/hide)

LMFAO that's not even what renegade points are for. I definitely would not get renegade points for that especially when I lost the follower cause I said that he wasn't god's gift to music and he wasn't the only one rapping about queer people and everything else.

Besides I already posted about this elsewhere if you're that interested you can go find it but I'm not repeating it here. You'll forgive me that I don't want the discussion in not two places but three (this thread would be the third). (You can find my post w/ 'evidence' in the Confessions thread)

With that said, here's the Robin Thicke thing:
http://icydk.com/2013/07/02/robin-thicke-what-a-pleasure-it-is-to-degrade-a-woman/
http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-feed/2013/05/robin-thicke-interview-blurred-lines-music-video-collaborating-with-2-chainz-and-kendrick-lamar-mercy.html#ixzz2TFDJzaza

Since someone asked for that and it isn't already somewhere floating.
Regarding the Macklemore thing, if you're talking about the Tumblr link you shared (note, since I'm about to tear it apart, Booker didn't write it), I actually considered putting that on "Worse of Social Justice". Here, people.

* it is not macklemore’s fault that same love is popular. it is his fault that mary lambert was on stage with him and he did not take that opportunity to promote music by queer people or say that he couldn’t have done this without queer people. which would have taken two seconds. it is also his fault mary lambert only got to perform the chorus (yes, only)

Should it have just been a straight-up cover? Because when two people do a song together, they don't get to do all of it. It's like complaining that when Trent Reznor and David Bowie did "Hurt" together, Reznor showed himself as anti-British because he didn't praise British music and have Bowie do it all. No matter how much he does, apparently, people will complain.

* it is not macklemore’s fault that he is straight. it is his fault that he, as a straight person, purposefully and willfully paints the rap genre to be heterosexist, which ignores and erases queer rappers that do work about queer issues and exist. it’s also his fault that as a straight person, he uses and attempts to reclaim a slur in his song. i don’t give a fuck what kind of context you’re using it in, don’t do that. it’s also his fault that, as a straight person doing a song about gsrm issues, erases gsrm folk (ie. trans*) within the song. and it’s also his fault that he chooses to oversimplify queer issues in the same song.

So, if the majority of a group is a certain way, people can't tell them to shape up because a few are good? It's not "erasing" them, it's saying that, hey, most of you are being dicks. Cut it the fuck out. Also, what is GSRM? A Google search says "Gender, Sexual and Romantic Minorities". Actually, I like that. Much better than the exploding acronym of doom. Additionally, it's a song. There has to be some simplification unless you make it a 20 minute monstrosity, and if he did that, it'd never get played. A song needs focus. It cannot sprawl across every single minute thing. Additionally, is that really complaining that a straight person dared to do a song about issues that aren't his? Because, that's the idea of helping. It's like a slave complaining about white abolitionists because they're not slaves. As a GSRM, fuck you.

* it is not macklemore’s fault that he is white. it is his fault that, as a white person, he appropriates the hell out of black culture even as he’s supposedly recognizing his privilege in his other bullshit song, White Privilege.
stop telling people, especially queer people, that they should be grateful to macklemore for “spreading awareness” or that people expressing their justified dislike or hate of mackemore, his songs, and/or his fanbase are “the reason people are afraid to talk queer politics/the reason we need people like macklemore/the reason queer issues should be presented in this way, instead of a ‘hateful’ way.” that blatantly victim-blames an oppressed group.

-_- Oh, hey, it's that "appropriation" thing again. How dare a white person rap! Seriously, this shows a lack of knowledge on how culture works. If it becomes popular, it spreads. Complaining about "appropriation" when this happens is being a hipster and trying to use politics to look like the good guy. Under this logic, everyone from Alice Cooper to Disturbed to the motherfuckin' Jonas Brothers is appropriating black culture, since rock started there.

* also stop it because it implies that queer people should be happy with the support they’re getting, as long as it’s support—when actually, fuck you. this is not the kind of support i asked for, not the kind i want, not the kind i deserve. it also implies that queer people aren’t allowed to want more, or that wanting more/better support is selfish, which??? what????

Actually, it is pretty selfish to complain when someone is trying to help you. If you held the door for someone and they went "Fuck you", you'd be pissed. It's called being an asshole. I don't hate people for race, gender, sex, orientation, trans* status, or pretty much anything but being an asshole. Being pissed because of nitpicking problems and hipsterism is being an asshole. He's spreading gay acceptance, and telling the rap industry to get it's act together, and you're pissed because he's not doing it your way and because some rappers are gay, and therefore somehow it's discrimination when most of the industry is assholes, to call the industry at large mainly bad. I mean, if there was a rogue squad of soldiers raping and killing people, but one of them was against that and wasn't doing the rape or killing, just watching his buddies backs, would you be against calling that rogue squad a group of rapists and killers?

* stop implying that queer people, as an oppressed group, should be nice to members of an oppressive group for doing what they have already been doing, what they’ve been imprisoned for doing, what they’ve been silenced for doing.

Oh hey, it's that old SJW lunacy. All straight people are oppressors now? So, there are no non-oppressive straight people? What about President Obama? Is he gay or a paradox that will make your brain explode? Because, he's an ally, but he's not gay. Is it aliens? I don't get to use that meme much, so it must be aliens.

* if your support of an oppressed group depends on how nice members of that group are to you, then your support is bullshit and you should immediately put effort into maybe not being a useless, oppressive “ally.”

As a bisexual man, I'd like to say, with the utmost force behind it, kiss the toilet paper I used to wipe my ass last time I took a shit. You sir, are a dumbass and an asshole. Allies are oppressive, freedom is slavery, yada yada yada. I doubt their support actually changes based on how nice people are. I bet, however, allies dared to criticize your stupid ass, and you're so self-centred that you think that if they disagree with you, they must be homophobes. It's not anything-phobia to call a GSRM person a fucking cunt if they're acting like one. That's equality, as well. Equal chances to be hated for being a prick. It's not because of your queer status. It's because you're a prick. Prick.

Now then, I am going to go and copypasta this onto Worst of Social Justice.

Oh, and I read those articles. They admitted, it's trolling. They're trying to get a rise out of people. So, yeah, now I care less. His statement is still dickish.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 05:53:27 am by PosthumanHeresy »

Offline Yla

• The Beast
« Reply #7176 on: September 01, 2013, 07:01:23 am »
I think you're in the wrong thread, y'all.
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7177 on: September 01, 2013, 08:16:54 am »

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #7178 on: September 01, 2013, 09:39:51 am »
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #7179 on: September 01, 2013, 05:13:09 pm »

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #7180 on: September 02, 2013, 07:06:50 pm »

« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 07:13:29 pm by Cataclysm »
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #7181 on: September 02, 2013, 07:40:42 pm »

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 07:44:28 pm by Randomwolf42 »

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #7182 on: September 02, 2013, 09:31:49 pm »
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #7183 on: September 02, 2013, 09:43:43 pm »
That's amazingly amazing in an amazingly amazing way.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #7184 on: September 02, 2013, 10:23:44 pm »

I did my Woody the Woodpecker laugh and I'm not sure what that means. Other than I was so caught off guard I managed to laugh like that.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!