Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2064525 times)

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #7245 on: September 10, 2013, 04:05:03 pm »
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #7246 on: September 10, 2013, 07:55:10 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqebEymqFS8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqebEymqFS8</a>

Dude waking from anesthesia, doesn't recognize his own wife but likes what he sees.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #7247 on: September 10, 2013, 11:15:50 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqebEymqFS8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqebEymqFS8</a>

Dude waking from anesthesia, doesn't recognize his own wife but likes what he sees.
That's the cutest thing I've ever seen (that doesn't involve baby animals).
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #7248 on: September 10, 2013, 11:17:44 pm »
"You're my wife? Holy SHIT!"
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7249 on: September 10, 2013, 11:55:57 pm »

« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 12:03:16 am by Art Vandelay »

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #7250 on: September 11, 2013, 12:22:48 am »
They look like Asian Monks.

NSFWish

(click to show/hide)
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #7251 on: September 11, 2013, 01:14:58 am »

That gif has a big guy with H2O note on his back. Shouldn't that be three people or does it mean that this would continue with the C and H combining into one person?

H2O's father was a proton and his mother a hydroxide anion. Hydrogen invited his two twin brothers into a foursome with Carbon, resulting in a methyl group.

Neon lived lonely ever after, barring a few chance encounters with Fluorine.

I choked on my laughter.

I need a place to put this for future reference so I'll put it here.
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #7252 on: September 11, 2013, 01:46:13 am »

LET ME LOVE YOU MURDER KITTY
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #7253 on: September 11, 2013, 10:59:54 am »
I just got this ad before a youtube video.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY</a>
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #7254 on: September 11, 2013, 12:42:29 pm »
I just got this ad before a youtube video.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY</a>
So win. I wanna buy it as a thanks for the lulz.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #7255 on: September 11, 2013, 01:28:35 pm »

I am tempted to use one of these as my new avatar:

Those are characters from Wasteland. (The spiritual predecessor of Fallout games.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #7256 on: September 11, 2013, 02:32:53 pm »

Even if the caption was right, who the fuck cares? Her costume looks pretty damn awesome and it's obvious she put a lot of effort into it.  Why does anything else matter?  If she wanted to dress as a gender swapped steam punk Joker why is that anyone else's goddman business?  Since when is putting a creative twist on an old design considered somehow morally wrong or some kind of personality flaw?

I guess some fuckers just can't appreciate anything and can't just let people be, always gotta be mad about something and always gotta be mad at somebody. Especially if it has something to do with their precious little club.  I often worry about my level of maturity, but thanks to the internet I now know that by comparison to a hell of a lot of people (especially other men) I'm practically fucking vintage.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 02:42:04 pm by Katsuro »

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #7257 on: September 11, 2013, 03:21:44 pm »
Because elitists.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #7258 on: September 11, 2013, 03:54:35 pm »
Because elitists.

Never understood the mentality.  I mean I fucking looooooove Predator, almost entirely because I freakin' love the creature's design.  But if somebody cosplayed as a steam punk Predator, with a top hat, I'd think that costume was brilliant (as long as it was well done).

For the record though I also love Robcop but I think the new design for the remake looks shit.  But then I guess there is a big difference between a fan cosplaying as an altered version of something they love and a studio making a movie for easy money and changing everything that made you love  the original in the first place.  That and the new costume somehow looks more like plastic than the original, which is almost impressive in a weird sort of way.  I'm very aware with the knew film that it's just a guy in a suit, where as my mind could pretend the original really was a cyborg with a human face (even if the suit didn't always look like metal in all lighting), especially with the visor off and you can see how they made his face overlap on top of the cybernetics and the metal head  - the knew one with his visor off just looks like a bloke in a helmet.

Edit: I like Robocop for more than just Robocop's design, but the new film looks like it's missing all the satire, charm, character, atmosphere and "soul" of the original.  Although it might be unfair to judge from a single trailer.

Edit again: Sorry for the tangent there lol.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 04:02:17 pm by Katsuro »

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #7259 on: September 11, 2013, 05:17:11 pm »
The new Robocop film looks awful. They changed his character and the plot too much.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.