Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2068542 times)

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #8445 on: February 04, 2014, 08:39:52 am »
It's not like it's a particularly difficult game, especially when you've played it enough to recognize telling number arrangements.

(Aside: My cat is fascinated by your Homer gif.)
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #8446 on: February 04, 2014, 10:43:55 am »
It's not like it's a particularly difficult game, especially when you've played it enough to recognize telling number arrangements.

As is one of my little dogs. ;D
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #8447 on: February 04, 2014, 10:45:50 am »
Coke aired an ad featuring people of several different ethnicities singing "America the Beautiful" in several different languages. There were a lot of "MURICA!" complaints about it.

Oooh, I didn't see that, but it sounds cool.  Reminds me of the two ads Coke had years apart from each other with people from everywhere on the globe singing "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing (In Perfect Harmony)". 

I wonder... it might be about time for a third sequel to that song.

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #8448 on: February 04, 2014, 03:28:59 pm »

You'd think Homer would get an ice-cream headache...
Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #8449 on: February 04, 2014, 03:32:11 pm »
Maybe the crayon in his skull helps prevent brain freeze.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 03:34:03 pm by Ultimate Paragon »

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #8450 on: February 04, 2014, 07:03:08 pm »
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #8451 on: February 05, 2014, 10:52:36 am »
I'm pretty sure some of the "Murica speaks English!" people I've seen complaining about Coca Cola have had German surnames.  I wonder if they've ever stopped to think about that.

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #8452 on: February 05, 2014, 02:48:09 pm »
They probably don't know enough about American history to realize there's anything to think about.

Offline Sixth Monarchist

• God
  • The spirit of 1776.
« Reply #8453 on: February 05, 2014, 02:49:18 pm »
I'm pretty sure some of the "Murica speaks English!" people I've seen complaining about Coca Cola have had German surnames.  I wonder if they've ever stopped to think about that.

I'm pretty sure these people don't stop to think. About anything. Expecting them to consider surname etymology is akin to demanding that a cat acquire a PhD.

Bear in mind, I've seen a lot of these outraged comments asserting that the ruined song was the national anthem.
Marvel reviews, "Last Movie You Watched", p. 75-76.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #8454 on: February 05, 2014, 03:28:50 pm »

I'm pretty sure these people don't stop to think. About anything. Expecting them to consider surname etymology is akin to demanding that a cat acquire a PhD.

The cat would certainly be more qualified than these jokers.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #8455 on: February 05, 2014, 05:20:34 pm »

The cat would certainly be more qualified than these jokers.

I know my cat Mr. Whiskers (yes that's really him name, nickname is Whisky) could out think any of the so called PHD holders at the Creation museum.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #8456 on: February 05, 2014, 06:38:03 pm »
Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #8457 on: February 05, 2014, 09:41:08 pm »
As someone in the chat said while we were watching the debate, "I bet his skill explaining science to children came in handy."
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #8458 on: February 05, 2014, 11:13:38 pm »
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #8459 on: February 05, 2014, 11:15:00 pm »
Shouldn't that be hidden by a spoiler tag?  Not everybody here has seen Frozen.