Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2066954 times)

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #8940 on: April 30, 2014, 04:49:17 am »

That's probably why the story of Bellerophon was written.

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
  • Caffeine, how I adore thee.
« Reply #8941 on: April 30, 2014, 01:22:09 pm »

Edit: Here's another slightly NSFW

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 01:24:33 pm by Feral Dog »
Fiber Arts Enthusiast

EDIT: Aaaand my 10,000th post is about fascism, Plato, and gay sex. This is clearly a great accomplishment.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #8942 on: April 30, 2014, 06:13:10 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I leave it to you to decide whether that is funny, stupid, or both.

Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #8943 on: April 30, 2014, 06:18:54 pm »

Like some MRA nonsense, it manages to make a good point while simultaneously missing the point.

For example, a lot of the problems that guy is having is because of the perceptions set by other men.

In short, yes, patriarchy.  I imagine most of you are getting really sick of seeing that word XD
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #8944 on: April 30, 2014, 06:28:20 pm »
[I leave it to you to decide whether that is funny, stupid, or both.

You mean this one? It is funny... but I wouldn't try that humor on a Homeland Security person. They probably would think you are making fun of their intellect, and screw up your travel plans.
Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #8945 on: April 30, 2014, 08:00:30 pm »
You mean this one? It is funny... but I wouldn't try that humor on a Homeland Security person. They probably would think you are making fun of their intellect, and screw up your travel plans.

No, the one prior, behind the spoiler.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Patches

• Bishop
« Reply #8946 on: April 30, 2014, 08:51:53 pm »
[I leave it to you to decide whether that is funny, stupid, or both.

I think the joke is more along the lines of Australia's history as a British penal colony.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #8947 on: April 30, 2014, 09:51:33 pm »

Like some MRA nonsense, it manages to make a good point while simultaneously missing the point.

For example, a lot of the problems that guy is having is because of the perceptions set by other men.

In short, yes, patriarchy.  I imagine most of you are getting really sick of seeing that word XD
On the one with the groping, in what universe to police give a shit either way?

I'm not sure what someone asking for help heavy lifting has to do with anything.

Pretty sure the one about staring at genitals isn't even true.

The bill splitting one is pointless and stupid.

The first one is a double standard mainly due to the fact that getting beaten by a girl makes you a "pussy faggot" or something.

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #8948 on: May 01, 2014, 02:16:19 pm »

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #8949 on: May 01, 2014, 07:29:34 pm »
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #8950 on: May 02, 2014, 08:40:51 am »

« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 08:51:42 am by Art Vandelay »

Offline Yla

• The Beast
« Reply #8951 on: May 02, 2014, 09:08:04 am »

If I recall correctly, that was written by a British person, too.
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #8952 on: May 02, 2014, 10:18:10 am »
There is a certain percentage of people in the developed world who simply never bother to watch, listen to, or read any news at all.
They get names wrong, events wrong, or they get them years out of date, like stating that the PM or president of some major country is still (insert name of leader from 10 years ago). Sometimes it's sadly funny when you witness them freak out two or three days after a major story has had continuous saturation coverage, world wide.

Back in Atlanta, I took taxis to and from one job because it was cheaper than paying to park my car. One of my regular taxi drivers clearly did not know about the 9/11 attacks on the late afternoon of that day as I rode in his cab. He had just come on to work, had been home all day, watching AMC or something (old movies channel, no news feed). We got in a mild argument when I asked him to please turn on his radio to any AM or FM station. He did turn it on, and once he stopped chiding me for being a nag, his jaw dropped. Another case was when my coworker, who worked in another department in an architectural salvage and antiques/fixtures place, arrived in the morning and announced his sadness and shock about the death of Princess Diana ("Princess Dianne")...4 days after she passed!
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #8953 on: May 03, 2014, 12:20:18 pm »
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #8954 on: May 03, 2014, 09:44:01 pm »