Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2067359 times)

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #11340 on: March 09, 2016, 01:32:19 am »
[pedantic] Actually, a cast made up entirely of vanilla lesbians is one made up entirely of queer people, just like the original-original poster wanted it. No need to squeeze every possible variety in. [/pedantic]

...So, the Touhou RP community?
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Even Then

« Reply #11341 on: March 09, 2016, 01:51:29 am »
[pedantic] Actually, a cast made up entirely of vanilla lesbians is one made up entirely of queer people, just like the original-original poster wanted it. No need to squeeze every possible variety in. [/pedantic]

Thank you.

...So, the Touhou RP community?

Well, the people in that community do have a bias against straight male characters... (For a reason. From what I was told while I was still involved, the ratio of skeevy dudebro E-RPers to non-skeevy non-dudebros in people with male OCs is... skewed.)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 01:55:33 am by Even Then »

Offline Eiki-mun

• The Beast
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #11342 on: March 09, 2016, 02:12:25 am »
Well, the people in that community do have a bias against straight male characters... (For a reason. From what I was told while I was still involved, the ratio of skeevy dudebro E-RPers to non-skeevy non-dudebros in people with male OCs is... skewed.)

(click to show/hide)

...I'll shut up about my fandom wanking now.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Even Then

« Reply #11343 on: March 09, 2016, 02:17:35 am »
Huh, that's a new term for me. Maybe I should return, I've been legit considering getting back in the game with an Ichirin Kumoi blog. (But there's probably a dozen of those already...)

And yes. Daichi is the man.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 02:20:15 am by Even Then »

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11344 on: March 09, 2016, 02:18:00 am »
...That fandom is weird.

...A lot of fandoms are weird. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Also, sorry about the controversy over the image, I just thought it was funny (which is why I posted it here rather than the SJW topics.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Even Then

« Reply #11345 on: March 09, 2016, 02:19:16 am »
Hey, I'm the one who started talking shit, don't blame yourself.

Offline Eiki-mun

• The Beast
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #11346 on: March 09, 2016, 02:25:35 am »
Huh, that's a new term for me. Maybe I should return, I've been legit considering getting back in the game with an Ichirin Kumoi blog. (But there's probably a dozen of those already...)

And yes. Daichi is the man.

I don't remember any Ichirin blogs around. And if you do make one, go ahead and add me. My mains are hellcatyoukaigirl and hakutakucutie. We can have fun RP times together.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11347 on: March 09, 2016, 02:40:08 pm »

Trump/Trogdor 2016: "For the people who just want to see the world burn."
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #11348 on: March 09, 2016, 03:02:39 pm »

Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #11349 on: March 09, 2016, 05:48:11 pm »
Hilarious! But was the meme maker's inspiration irony, or idiocy? Only Poe Knows?
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #11350 on: March 10, 2016, 10:37:52 am »

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #11351 on: March 11, 2016, 04:22:39 am »
Hilarious! But was the meme maker's inspiration irony, or idiocy? Only Poe Knows?

Hopefully irony.  For one thing Bernie Sanders is Jewish and the Empire has some not exactly subtle nods to Nazism, one look at the uniforms will tell you that.  You really have to be some kind of giant fuckwit to non-ironically paste the face of a Jew over the face of the Space Furher.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #11352 on: March 11, 2016, 06:14:47 am »

Hopefully irony.  For one thing Bernie Sanders is Jewish and the Empire has some not exactly subtle nods to Nazism, one look at the uniforms will tell you that.  You really have to be some kind of giant fuckwit to non-ironically paste the face of a Jew over the face of the Space Furher.

Three words: Louder with Crowder.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #11353 on: March 11, 2016, 11:49:12 am »
Ewww. Crowder bad. Please don't move to the US. We're overstocked in that department.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #11354 on: March 11, 2016, 03:01:41 pm »
Ewww. Crowder bad. Please don't move to the US. We're overstocked in that department.

I did a Google Image search for "Darth Sanders". That's what showed up. I don't care who made it, or for what reason, it's funny. (And anyway, I like Sanders, and I don't think I can really laugh at pictures mocking Trump, Cruz and Rubio if I can't also laugh at ones mocking Sanders.)
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.