Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 426501 times)

Offline Id82

• The Beast
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #1845 on: October 31, 2017, 11:33:45 am »
So there's talks of firing Mueller being brought up in the Media. Isn't this going to be looked at as an act of desperation from the Trump administration? That something is actually going on that Trump doesn't want to get out. It's going to look even more fishier than it already is.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1846 on: October 31, 2017, 11:40:55 am »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #1847 on: October 31, 2017, 11:55:55 am »
Shut it down why exactly? Apparently these idiots feel like if you fire everyone and pardon every person involved it just makes the problem go away. Instead it just makes them look even more guilty.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1848 on: October 31, 2017, 03:19:41 pm »
That's why it's such a risky move.  You have to have something bigger in order to distract everyone from the truth.  And because the Orange Piss Pot has been tweeting out bullshit throughout the year, we've kinda been desensitized to even the biggest shocks.  I mean, I don't even think war being declared would shock us at this point because he's so bad at this game.

Ironbite-and to think, the GOP gets everything they want with Pence.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #1849 on: October 31, 2017, 03:48:20 pm »
So, you've been listening to Pat Robertson as well?

https://theguardiansofdemocracy.com/tv-preacher-pat-robertson-demands-trump-fire-mueller-pardon-everyone-whole-thing-shut/

Well this is a blatant violation of separation of church and state. This should result in a very swift revoking of his tax exemption.
Who needs a signature?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1850 on: October 31, 2017, 04:35:04 pm »
But it won't.

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #1851 on: October 31, 2017, 05:12:40 pm »
Don't forget, Nixon fired the special persecutor too. And that worked out SO well for him...
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #1852 on: October 31, 2017, 05:18:58 pm »
You gotta love the double standards. They would love to relinquish all of their rights and let Trump act as a dictator and shut down investigations towards him just so he'll stay in power. But spent the last eight years lying that Obama was doing the same thing, but it's different cause he's black.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #1853 on: November 02, 2017, 08:15:49 am »
Won't be long now, 38% approval rating-signature policies right down to repealing Obamacare, stupid walls and tax cuts all come to zilch.

Republicans are getting ready to do the Brutus perforation as we speak!

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1854 on: November 02, 2017, 09:40:27 am »
Once they've passed the tax bill they'll mysteriously discover their spines and take down Trump while saving the new law.

And all their incompetence and pure evil things they did will be blamed on Trump while the GOP voters think their party is more honest than the Dems who didn't event put crooked Hillary in jail.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1855 on: November 02, 2017, 01:36:32 pm »
Apparently Trump wants to call the tax "reform" bill the "Cut, Cut, Cut Act".

EDIT:

Meanwhle...

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

Donna Brazile: The Democratic primaries were rigged, the Clinton campaign had been controlling the DNC since mid-2015, and she was pretty sure Clinton was going to lose.

EDIT #2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhd-7iOfRd4

The US has the money for single-payer, they just spend it on war instead.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 02:45:46 pm by dpareja »
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #1856 on: November 02, 2017, 03:42:37 pm »
I think anyone with sense would know that the US has money to afford Single payer. But we want to throw 500 billion dollars at the Military.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1857 on: November 02, 2017, 05:44:03 pm »
BUT MUH DAFENCE!
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #1858 on: November 02, 2017, 06:08:55 pm »
In other words, he wants to name the bill after what Donald Jr. does in his spare time to hookers and hardbodies in New York.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1859 on: November 02, 2017, 07:04:51 pm »
Seen on another forum:

I believe in a future in which the Republican party awakens from its fundamentalist-infected fever-dream.

I couldn't agree more.

Innermost quote from a US moderate, middle quote from someone who vehemently denies that he's part of the alt-right, outermost quote from me.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.