Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1675686 times)

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #3150 on: July 07, 2013, 05:42:59 am »
Sounds like my dad. "Global warming couldn't be real because it was very cold in Connecticut this winter."

He blames extraordinary weather occurrences and other natural disasters on HAARP and nuclear weapons.

Science cannot be true, because there is evidence for it. Bullshit has to be true, since there is no reason to believe it.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #3151 on: July 07, 2013, 10:41:12 am »
(click to show/hide)
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #3152 on: July 07, 2013, 04:16:27 pm »
so dvolutionists are created to be right

Offline Auri-El

• Raxacoricofallapatorian
  • Pope
« Reply #3153 on: July 08, 2013, 06:53:16 am »
(click to show/hide)

But...isn't that exactly why the ACA includes a mandate? Isn't it the Republicans who think we shouldn't have to buy insurance if we don't want to? The whole point of being required to buy insurance is so you can't just wait until you get sick and then buy it. So what's the point of the cartoon?

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #3154 on: July 08, 2013, 07:39:38 am »
Something about pre-existing conditions, I would guess.
Σא

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #3155 on: July 08, 2013, 09:13:19 am »
(click to show/hide)

But...isn't that exactly why the ACA includes a mandate? Isn't it the Republicans who think we shouldn't have to buy insurance if we don't want to? The whole point of being required to buy insurance is so you can't just wait until you get sick and then buy it. So what's the point of the cartoon?
It's either about pre-existing conditions, and the idea isn't to make it so you don't just wait until you get sick, the idea is making sure you have it if you do.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Iconic Komodo Dragon 2

• Bishop
  • Try not to bleed to much.
« Reply #3156 on: July 08, 2013, 02:14:07 pm »
(click to show/hide)

It's either about pre-existing conditions, and the idea isn't to make it so you don't just wait until you get sick, the idea is making sure you have it if you do.
If you wanted Insurance then you should have thought ahead before contracting Sickle Cell disorder on purpose!
I support the SCP Foundation.

I'm 91 kilograms, 2.59 meters long; Have 57 strains of bacteria in my mouth, and can eat 80% of my weight in food in a single sitting.
LAAAAYYYYDDDDIIEEES...( ͡° ͜ʖ͡°)

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #3157 on: July 08, 2013, 02:18:41 pm »
(click to show/hide)

If you wanted Insurance then you should have thought ahead before contracting Sickle Cell disorder on purpose!
Yeah, how dare people get sick!

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #3158 on: July 08, 2013, 03:07:00 pm »
Irresponsible poor people, they get stuff they can't afford, especially illness.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #3159 on: July 08, 2013, 03:13:35 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Yeah, how dare people get sick!

Yeah, and how dare people have bad genes! :D
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Iconic Komodo Dragon 2

• Bishop
  • Try not to bleed to much.
« Reply #3160 on: July 09, 2013, 12:44:00 am »

And nothing of value was lost.
I support the SCP Foundation.

I'm 91 kilograms, 2.59 meters long; Have 57 strains of bacteria in my mouth, and can eat 80% of my weight in food in a single sitting.
LAAAAYYYYDDDDIIEEES...( ͡° ͜ʖ͡°)

Offline ixolite

• Neonate
« Reply #3161 on: July 09, 2013, 03:21:59 am »
The homeschooling one was this family who wanted to homeschool but what liberal logic leaves out was they are german and its illegal there so yeah
There is the possiblity for homeschooling here. If a child is sick or disabled for instance. BUT you have to hire a teacher and said teacher has to stick to the curriculum (and that includes ebil TOS and sex-ed).

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #3162 on: July 09, 2013, 08:11:54 am »

And nothing of value was lost.
Does he seriously wear that hat?

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3163 on: July 09, 2013, 08:20:48 am »
Probably just artistic license.  However, note his bookshelf contains: a bookend, a bible, a coffee mug and what I assume is an inkpot.  Also, the President at the top doesn't look anything like Carter.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #3164 on: July 09, 2013, 08:24:16 am »
Probably just artistic license.  However, note his bookshelf contains: a bookend, a bible, a coffee mug and what I assume is an inkpot.  Also, the President at the top doesn't look anything like Carter.
Even if it's artistic license, that means he sees himself with that hat and likely owns it.