Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1675643 times)

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #4815 on: May 22, 2014, 04:59:05 pm »
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #4816 on: May 22, 2014, 05:27:29 pm »
*picture*

Beating a dead horse, part 10541.

What's this one referring to?
Benghazi, because of the talk of yet another investigation committee on it.
I jack off to Bangazis.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #4817 on: May 23, 2014, 08:50:12 pm »

You know what's really sad?  A. Wyatt Mann is a legitimately good artist.  It's a shame to see somebody with actual talent be so hateful.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #4818 on: May 23, 2014, 09:09:25 pm »
How is he not behind bars?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #4819 on: May 23, 2014, 09:15:49 pm »
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #4820 on: May 24, 2014, 09:26:01 am »
And they're trying to ride Beghazi for some election victories.

Ironbite-despite ignoring the fact that even their own voters are sick of hearing about it.

Man! I wanna take their Bengazi & shove it up their buttgazi!

You know what's really sad?  A. Wyatt Mann is a legitimately good artist.  It's a shame to see somebody with actual talent be so hateful.

Now he's adding color! Wooooo.....but still a crappy message! And I agree, seeing creative talented artists use their talent for insanity is the most heart-breaking thing. I say that as an artist!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 09:30:01 am by SpukiKitty »

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4821 on: May 24, 2014, 10:12:34 am »
I'll agree that wiggers are a blight, but only inasmuch as they're extremely obnoxious dudebros who blast "music" (since its nothing but fucking bass, you can't really tell) at a window-destroyingly high volume at all hours of the day and night.  Not that I want 'em dead, just...beaten, perhaps, but nothing permanent.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #4822 on: May 24, 2014, 03:46:13 pm »
I'll agree that wiggers are a blight, but only inasmuch as they're extremely obnoxious dudebros who blast "music" (since its nothing but fucking bass, you can't really tell) at a window-destroyingly high volume at all hours of the day and night.  Not that I want 'em dead, just...beaten, perhaps, but nothing permanent.

My roommate and I have seriously considered crafting an EMP gun to knock out the cars who have obnoxiously loud bass, and every fucking Harley rider around here who can't ride at a decent decibel level.  Here's a hint:  If I can hear you coming three miles and four minutes before I see you out on 9W, you need to be cited by the cops for excessive noise.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4823 on: May 24, 2014, 08:43:55 pm »

My roommate and I have seriously considered crafting an EMP gun to knock out the cars who have obnoxiously loud bass, and every fucking Harley rider around here who can't ride at a decent decibel level.  Here's a hint:  If I can hear you coming three miles and four minutes before I see you out on 9W, you need to be cited by the cops for excessive noise.

Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
« Reply #4824 on: May 25, 2014, 12:33:57 am »
... That would work too.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #4825 on: May 30, 2014, 06:22:23 pm »
My sister has sub-woofers installed in her car and is one of those people that likes to blast it loud. I personally don't get how people can like having the bass up that loud. To me, it feels like my insides are going to explode and it's uncomfortable. I can listen to loud music but I just can't have the bass up like that and I will never understand the appeal in music that makes you feel like you're getting assaulted by lower frequency sound waves.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
« Reply #4826 on: May 30, 2014, 08:06:34 pm »
My sister has sub-woofers installed in her car and is one of those people that likes to blast it loud. I personally don't get how people can like having the bass up that loud. To me, it feels like my insides are going to explode and it's uncomfortable. I can listen to loud music but I just can't have the bass up like that and I will never understand the appeal in music that makes you feel like you're getting assaulted by lower frequency sound waves.

At least for me personally, it actually feels good in a way.  Something about the vibrations is actually pleasant.

Formerly Priestling

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #4827 on: May 30, 2014, 08:32:21 pm »

At least for me personally, it actually feels good in a way.  Something about the vibrations is actually pleasant.

i know that some people love the feel of the bass pounding like that, someone that I knew once said it almost feels like having a massage but I already have an aversion to loud noises despite being hearing impaired. Hell, that's one of the reasons why I don't wear my hearing aids around the house because I love quiet.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #4828 on: May 30, 2014, 10:25:33 pm »
I have congenital but mild heart arrhythmia. I also used to work at a live music club way back when. The really loud subwoofers would give me panic attacks if I had to walk past them through an SRO crowd.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #4829 on: May 31, 2014, 12:54:28 pm »