Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1674819 times)

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #5160 on: October 06, 2014, 06:37:25 pm »

Adding a snarky one liner doesn't make it untrue.
Who are you going to trust, a patriotic god-fearing American, or some commie scientist with a phony "PHD" and "legitimate scientific papers supporting his claims".

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #5161 on: October 07, 2014, 06:50:41 am »
Why did the guy in that picture remind me of Hank Hill?

"Those jews ain't right I tell you hwat"

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #5162 on: October 08, 2014, 10:09:29 am »

See the Hot Rap Artist, ORANGE-WIELDING SOMBRERO MAN!

A Hip-Hop clothing store with it's own dating service & Frito Bandito clone hawking citrus in loud fashion. Now that's a store that multi-tasks!

"HANK HILL WITH A BLEACH & LASIK JOB, SQUEEZE MY LEMONS!"
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 10:12:58 am by SpukiKitty »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #5163 on: October 08, 2014, 12:53:41 pm »

A Hip-Hop clothing store with it's own dating service & Frito Bandito clone hawking citrus in loud fashion. Now that's a store that multi-tasks!

Spuki, you never fail to make me smile.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #5164 on: October 09, 2014, 12:55:05 pm »

Spuki, you never fail to make me smile.

;D Thanx! ;D

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #5165 on: October 16, 2014, 01:05:17 pm »
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 01:07:06 pm by Ultimate Paragon »

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #5166 on: October 16, 2014, 01:14:11 pm »

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #5167 on: October 16, 2014, 03:37:35 pm »
I think we've seen that one before.

Offline Nemo

• Pope
« Reply #5168 on: October 17, 2014, 12:57:43 am »
While I do wish the subject of honor killings would be discussed far more than it is, exactly who in the British media is saying that nationalist white people are the cause of everything bad? Also, does Britain have a similar flag code to the United States? If so, the woman in the cartoon isn't being very respectful of her country's flag, but I'm sure the irony is lost on her.
"If it's white or Jewish then they're criminals, if it's two brown people killing each other ... meh, that's their culture and we should respect it ... cultural relativists should be ashamed of themselves." - Faisal Saeed Al Mutar

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #5169 on: October 17, 2014, 10:37:05 am »
While I do wish the subject of honor killings would be discussed far more than it is, exactly who in the British media is saying that nationalist white people are the cause of everything bad? Also, does Britain have a similar flag code to the United States? If so, the woman in the cartoon isn't being very respectful of her country's flag, but I'm sure the irony is lost on her.

While I do wish the subject of honor killings would be discussed far more than it is....
I agree 100%. As a woman & a feminist, I feel it really should be addressed. It also galls me how folks come to modern societies, commit these murders, then are shocked & surprised that they get arrested!

I'm not some goober who says "You must integrate completely and become like us in every way! We are the Western Collective! You WILL BE ASSIMILATED! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!" but I do feel that an immigrant should re-adapt their cultural ways in some areas to conform or match the new culture.

If you now live in a more progressive culture where women and girls have autonomy, active social/sex lives and work as scientists & cops, you should relax your views about the "lady sex" and be smart enough not to kill a girl due to "family dishonor" which does not exist in that society! Those Brits, Americans, Canadians, etc. DON'T care if your daughter's independent (sexist MPM types & ChristoFrums notwithstanding)! There's no shame on her family!

....exactly who in the British media is saying that nationalist white people are the cause of everything bad?
That's how strawmen work, my friend.

What bigots don't get is.....Liberals loathe that kooky "Honor Killing, Wahhabi, I.S./Al Qaeda/etc." as much as they do! Our defending of Muslims is not about defending crazies! Out defending Muslims is about recognizing that MOST MUSLIMS ARE NOT MANIACS & THAT EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO RELIGIOUS FREEDOM (and Freedom From Religion as well)!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 07:00:37 pm by SpukiKitty »

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #5170 on: October 17, 2014, 10:57:54 am »
Don't know what UK flag protocols are, but US codes only forbid cutting up and making clothes out of actual US flags. Using the stars and stripes pattern or even an accurate depiction of a flag in silk screening or material weave to produce clothes is fine.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #5171 on: October 17, 2014, 12:55:43 pm »
Aye, its more a violation of the rules of etiquette and social decorum than it is a legal violation.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #5172 on: October 17, 2014, 02:14:01 pm »
Aye, its more a violation of the rules of etiquette and social decorum than it is a legal violation.
It's also tacky as all hell.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5173 on: October 20, 2014, 05:37:00 pm »
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #5174 on: October 20, 2014, 08:55:44 pm »

That's not how the deficit works, you idiot.