Author Topic: Ferguson murder  (Read 73381 times)

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
Re: Ferguson murder
« Reply #375 on: November 26, 2014, 12:09:07 am »
Nothing's gonna happen, nothing will ever happen.

Our system has been letting the murder of blacks go unpunished since it was fucking created.
Nothing's gonna change from this and I doubt anything will.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 12:43:53 am by I am lizard »

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #376 on: November 26, 2014, 12:09:21 am »
God bless America.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #377 on: November 26, 2014, 12:17:41 am »
Turns out that the prosecutor who handled Wilson's case has a history of siding with police and government employees over civilians, even in clear cases of wrongdoing.

http://news.yahoo.com/how-prosecutor-bob-mcculloch-s-controversial-past-is-making-matters-worse-in-ferguson-212622087.html
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #378 on: November 26, 2014, 12:24:35 am »
So who's a worse person, Darren Wilson or Bob McCullough? It's honestly a difficult choice. One killed a black teenager and didn't even show a shred of remorse (as was shown by his comments afterwards), and the other, well... just read the article above.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #379 on: November 26, 2014, 01:24:20 am »
So who's a worse person, Darren Wilson or Bob McCullough? It's honestly a difficult choice. One killed a black teenager and didn't even show a shred of remorse (as was shown by his comments afterwards), and the other, well... just read the article above.
They both suck so bad it's impossible to tell.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #380 on: November 26, 2014, 01:26:00 am »
The plot sickens, it seems.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #381 on: November 26, 2014, 04:08:50 am »
A protester in Minneapolis was struck by a car yesterday afternoon. There's a video of it, but I'm not linking it here - it's easy to find if you really want to see a woman's leg get crushed because she was exercising her First Amendment right to peaceful assembly.

Also, there's been a very surprising discovery about Darren "I'd shoot him again" Wilson: He's a member of the KKK!

EDIT: if anyone's still not convinced that the police are completely out of control where Ferguson-centered protests are involved, here's some raw footage of an LAPD officer beating a minor with a baton during a peaceful protest.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 04:24:10 am by Ghoti »
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #382 on: November 26, 2014, 04:58:25 am »
A protester in Minneapolis was struck by a car yesterday afternoon. There's a video of it, but I'm not linking it here - it's easy to find if you really want to see a woman's leg get crushed because she was exercising her First Amendment right to peaceful assembly.

Also, there's been a very surprising discovery about Darren "I'd shoot him again" Wilson: He's a member of the KKK!

EDIT: if anyone's still not convinced that the police are completely out of control where Ferguson-centered protests are involved, here's some raw footage of an LAPD officer beating a minor with a baton during a peaceful protest.

According to a statement, the group says it has not published the evidence as it believes it would endanger the life of the person who provided it. Having handed over the evidence, the source emailed, pleading for Anonymous not to publish the information:

"This has gotten out of control. They want to kill you. And after you release this information, they will want to kill me. I am scared for my life right now. I am begging you to please do not release the information that I gave. I'm afraid that because the information I provided is so specific, that it will definitely be traced back to me, and I will be in danger. I am a long time supporter of Anonymous, and have trusted you with my identity. Now I feel my life is in your hands. I'm begging you please. I have a family to think of."

This seems kind of sketchy to me.  We supposedly have information that proves Wilson is with the KKK, but we can't actually see it because the source is too afraid for it to be shown, but not afraid enough to not leak it in the first place.  Something just doesn't sit right.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 05:03:30 am by Iosa the Invincible »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #383 on: November 26, 2014, 08:43:24 am »

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #384 on: November 26, 2014, 10:32:48 am »
http://www.startribune.com/local/minneapolis/283891941.html

Apparently a car ran over some protesters.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #385 on: November 26, 2014, 06:48:40 pm »
Let me preface this by saying I don't know much about the American legal system so I might be way out to lunch with this idea.
I've heard that it would be very difficult or even impossible to build a federal civil rights case against Wilson because of what would need to be proven. On the other hand it seems like it would be pretty damn easy to nail the DA with one or, barring that, some form of prosecutorial misconduct since it is very apparent from what has been released that he was trying to get Wilson a walk.
If the feds were to do this it would invalidate the grand jury's initial decision and since Wilson hasn't been tried or even charged with anything double jeopardy wouldn't apply you should be free to bring in a special prosecutor and start over.

A viable idea or am I out to lunch?

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #386 on: November 26, 2014, 07:12:04 pm »
Let me preface this by saying I don't know much about the American legal system so I might be way out to lunch with this idea.
I've heard that it would be very difficult or even impossible to build a federal civil rights case against Wilson because of what would need to be proven. On the other hand it seems like it would be pretty damn easy to nail the DA with one or, barring that, some form of prosecutorial misconduct since it is very apparent from what has been released that he was trying to get Wilson a walk.
If the feds were to do this it would invalidate the grand jury's initial decision and since Wilson hasn't been tried or even charged with anything double jeopardy wouldn't apply you should be free to bring in a special prosecutor and start over.

A viable idea or am I out to lunch?

I'm not entirely sure. I'd bet the DA has enough connections that not shit will happen to him.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #387 on: November 26, 2014, 07:15:32 pm »
Civil charges?  Yeah nothing the DA can do about that.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #388 on: November 27, 2014, 12:18:51 am »
Wilson admitted that he shot at Brown as he fled and that Brown had his hands up when he continued shooting.

That's the federal case in a nutshell.

Brown was a nasty customer in the convenience store - we all saw the security cam footage of him tussling with the store manager. He was probably anything but polite when the cop told him to get the "fuck outta the middle of the street" later on. But even if Brown DID actually charge back towards Wilson, Wilson had every chance to retreat to the safety of his patrol car, or use a Taser or pepper spray, or simply use his baton. The "he was reaching into his waistband" thing is the standard cop-out for emptying a clip into a suspect.

Teenagers sometimes go through a "I'm a tough guy! Fuck all of you!" stage. It is part of growing up. There should be no excuse to gun down somebody just because they are acting like a bully and an asshole. Yet clearly the grand jury believes that doing any of that while black is justification to be summarily slaughtered.

Wilson actually said in his testimony that he didn't carry a Taser, because it was too uncomfortable.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #389 on: November 27, 2014, 02:58:34 am »
Wilson admitted that he shot at Brown as he fled and that Brown had his hands up when he continued shooting.

That's the federal case in a nutshell.

Brown was a nasty customer in the convenience store - we all saw the security cam footage of him tussling with the store manager. He was probably anything but polite when the cop told him to get the "fuck outta the middle of the street" later on. But even if Brown DID actually charge back towards Wilson, Wilson had every chance to retreat to the safety of his patrol car, or use a Taser or pepper spray, or simply use his baton. The "he was reaching into his waistband" thing is the standard cop-out for emptying a clip into a suspect.

Teenagers sometimes go through a "I'm a tough guy! Fuck all of you!" stage. It is part of growing up. There should be no excuse to gun down somebody just because they are acting like a bully and an asshole. Yet clearly the grand jury believes that doing any of that while black is justification to be summarily slaughtered.

Wilson actually said in his testimony that he didn't carry a Taser, because it was too uncomfortable.

Yes, because his comfort is more important that a HUMAN LIFE.
Who needs a signature?