Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2066181 times)

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #2505 on: November 07, 2012, 05:44:16 pm »
1. My nose, I have horrible cold
2. The crappy weather, I'm getting hit by a nor'easter as I type, hopefully it won't be so bad, and be over by tomorrow afternoon, because I have to work tomorrow night.
3. Christmas Ornaments, Ok, they have Star Wars theme ornaments of like every character that plays a important role in the movies except for my favorite character, How can you have some of Darth Maul, Dath Vader, and so forth, but no Palpatine??

Offline SimSim

• Lover of Good Beer and Bad Movies
  • The Beast
  • I have a cunning plan
« Reply #2506 on: November 08, 2012, 05:08:57 pm »
Fedex insists that my address is invalid so I had to drive to the inconviently placed Fedex warehouse. I'm not quite sure how they got the idea that my address isn't correct. They've delivered many packages here.

Offline Jebediah

• Official FSTDT Welcome Committee Head
  • The Beast
  • Winner.
« Reply #2507 on: November 08, 2012, 08:36:43 pm »
I am in the library trying to study and this girl is on the phone giving relationship advice to her friend.
Everybody's doin' the fish.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2508 on: November 08, 2012, 10:19:58 pm »
I was in line at the drug store today, and over the loudspeaker, they announced that so-and-so's prescription was ready for pickup. A foreign woman cut in front of us and said, "That's me!" and the man she was with (not foreign) explained to her that she had to wait in line. Well, this bitch proceeded to complain about having to wait in line for at least five motherfucking minutes, nonstop. She thought she should be able to cut -- she got to the store first, therefore anyone else who got to the store after her should not be allowed to get in line or check out until she was taken care of. The man tried to explain why the line existed, but she only freaked out even more, bitching about how we were all in the wrong for being in front of her in line. Seriously, you need to get a fucking life if you're going to complain about having to wait in a fucking line, you asshole.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #2509 on: November 10, 2012, 06:26:23 am »
Album descriptions that are incredibly douchey. I found this for a martial industrial band

The concept of this album is inspired by the mystical and psychological archetypes to explain the universal version of a generic soul that rules from the collective unconscious of individuals in all human civilizations since antiquity. These archaic prototypes were copied, emulated and used since the dawn of humanity, and fantastic dream and images have been represented in myths and symbols, trying to explain these exemplary patterns that are still alive and latent until today. They sleep present in popular folklore, in the psyche of every human being, influencing yourself and collectively in the beliefs and ideas that lead them to make beautiful and creative acts or carrying even their own destruction, evolving or backward from that inexorable shape societies through time and history. This album runs in his melodies and lyrics the long road of archetypes that continue to print his psychological injury in each individual and that shape their behavior in society, determining the fate of humanity
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #2510 on: November 10, 2012, 06:34:02 am »
... Woah...  That makes most of my collection of prog seem down to earth.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2511 on: November 10, 2012, 07:38:53 am »
Album descriptions that are incredibly douchey. I found this for a martial industrial band

The concept of this album is inspired by the mystical and psychological archetypes to explain the universal version of a generic soul that rules from the collective unconscious of individuals in all human civilizations since antiquity. These archaic prototypes were copied, emulated and used since the dawn of humanity, and fantastic dream and images have been represented in myths and symbols, trying to explain these exemplary patterns that are still alive and latent until today. They sleep present in popular folklore, in the psyche of every human being, influencing yourself and collectively in the beliefs and ideas that lead them to make beautiful and creative acts or carrying even their own destruction, evolving or backward from that inexorable shape societies through time and history. This album runs in his melodies and lyrics the long road of archetypes that continue to print his psychological injury in each individual and that shape their behavior in society, determining the fate of humanity
Skrillex?

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #2512 on: November 10, 2012, 04:22:04 pm »
I've been using an electric shaver for the last 8 years, and it finally died the other day. Instead of buying a new one, I decided to go back to regular razors for awhile. I'm suddenly reminded why I switched to electric in the first place. My face itches and burns at the same time. Buying a new electric shaver tomorrow.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #2513 on: November 10, 2012, 04:36:10 pm »

Skrillex?

Nah, Eldar
http://eldarband.bandcamp.com/album/the-secret-golden-flower-2012
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline SimSim

• Lover of Good Beer and Bad Movies
  • The Beast
  • I have a cunning plan
« Reply #2514 on: November 10, 2012, 04:49:37 pm »
I've been using an electric shaver for the last 8 years, and it finally died the other day. Instead of buying a new one, I decided to go back to regular razors for awhile. I'm suddenly reminded why I switched to electric in the first place. My face itches and burns at the same time. Buying a new electric shaver tomorrow.
That's why I love my safety razor. No itching or burning, better shave than an electric, and cheaper. Although you do have to be careful to not cut your finger while changing blades. I did that yesterday.

Offline Jebediah

• The Beast
  • Winner.
« Reply #2515 on: November 11, 2012, 12:39:59 am »
I was so excited to get home from work, but then I remembered I have to be back there in eight hours. Cool.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2516 on: November 11, 2012, 12:52:10 pm »
I have a cousin who has been completely irresponsible and had two babies in the past couple years (she can't afford them and falls back on her mother to take care of them). The whole family is diehard Catholic and they all refuse contraceptives, so I won't be surprised if she has several more. I'm upset because the name she gave the most recent one is also my middle name (which is fairly uncommon). I feel like it's tainted now.

I was also just on facebook and found out another couple I know will be having a baby. Irresponsibly. They're young, stupid, and don't have the means to support it, and yet everyone is telling them "Congrats!" and "God is good!" No. Why must you bring another child into this world, only to fuck it up? Raaaahh, I hate how easy it is to reproduce.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #2517 on: November 11, 2012, 02:01:22 pm »
After the longest time, I got another -1 on my Fuck Nos...  Makes me wonder what I said.  Oh well, I hope they've gotten over it.

Offline Jebediah

• The Beast
  • Winner.
« Reply #2518 on: November 11, 2012, 07:03:08 pm »
I had a bit of a rough weekend at work. I have two very painful bruises, one burn, one cut, about a zillion scrapes and two torn cuticles. All on my hands.

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #2519 on: November 11, 2012, 07:08:59 pm »
Jeez, Jeb... are you a lumberjack or something?