Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2067427 times)

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #2790 on: December 09, 2012, 05:47:24 pm »
When insomnia and stress cause a small mental breakdown.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #2791 on: December 09, 2012, 06:56:29 pm »
Honestly why go out of your way to harm any animal* or person? Makes no sense to me.

*Exceptions can be made for hunting purposes. Like with deer, you're helping other deer and the environment at large by thinning the herd, as it were.

Birds, especially common ones, are thought to be really stupid. Pigeons are actually really intelligent, and they're probably one of the most intelligent types of birds. Crows are first I know.

African Grey parrots.  Particularly Alex (RIP).  If you mean smartest native US bird, then the crow, yeah.   

I like pigeons.  I see them walking around in town going their own way and doing their own thing... some paired up, some alone... reminds me of miniature people.
Pigeons sound better if you use their actual common name of Rock Dove  (Buildings make good 'rock cliffs').

I love the way pigeons bob their heads when they walk.  It's the funniest thing to me.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2792 on: December 09, 2012, 07:02:02 pm »

I love the way pigeons bob their heads when they walk.  It's the funniest thing to me.

It's actually an adaption so they can see things clearly. Birds keep their heads still so that they don't see things in a blur, especially when in trees that are swaying. Well when they walk the bobbing is them trying to keep their heads still for as long as possible.
I like to mess with this instinct in my birds. I set one on my finger and then move it up and down, their head stays perfectly in one place.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2793 on: December 09, 2012, 07:52:39 pm »

It's actually an adaption so they can see things clearly. Birds keep their heads still so that they don't see things in a blur, especially when in trees that are swaying. Well when they walk the bobbing is them trying to keep their heads still for as long as possible.
I like to mess with this instinct in my birds. I set one on my finger and then move it up and down, their head stays perfectly in one place.

I feel that this is relevant.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hBpF_Zj4OA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hBpF_Zj4OA</a>

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2794 on: December 09, 2012, 08:57:50 pm »
Ok, so like a week or 2 ago my cousin got engaged. And now her, and her boyfriend has set a date for the wedding at the very end of next year. It annoys me that I feel very cynical towards how long it'll last. She's been engaged to at least 3 other guys within the last 5 years, that's all.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2795 on: December 09, 2012, 08:59:21 pm »

I feel that this is relevant.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hBpF_Zj4OA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hBpF_Zj4OA</a>

I should have saw that coming.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #2796 on: December 10, 2012, 03:07:54 am »
Knife laws in the US are a total mess. As far as I can tell, the three-inch folding knife I got for Hanukkah yesterday is legal, at least in Washington State.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Impious Rex

• Neonate
« Reply #2797 on: December 10, 2012, 09:38:57 pm »
Having a post end up being the first one on a new page. It feels so awkward.

That my sister thawed ground turkey at room temperature for about eight hours yesterday, refroze the raw meat that she didn't use, left it out for hours again today, and then put the remainder back in the freezer. That ground turkey was supposed to be for everyone.

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
« Reply #2798 on: December 11, 2012, 06:58:56 am »
Having a final at 7:30 AM. Eesh.
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #2799 on: December 11, 2012, 08:58:11 pm »
I am a graduate student.  Except for independent study, my department hasn't offered a graduate elective in two years, which hasn't been a problem.  In addition to independent study, I have taken two electives from other departments, and I only have to take one more.  I e-mailed my adviser today for permission to enroll in my final elective, and he responded that we are only allowed to take a total of two courses outside of the department.

What the fuck do they expect me to take?
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2800 on: December 12, 2012, 02:14:35 am »
Cramps
(click to show/hide)

Saturn500

« Reply #2801 on: December 12, 2012, 04:35:53 pm »
Well, I thought I had uploaded my project for the final exam in my programming class. Turns out it didn't upload, and I neglected to print it out or save it to a flash drive. So, of course, I have to redo it.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 04:37:33 pm by Saturn500 »

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2802 on: December 12, 2012, 04:55:32 pm »
I'm trying to study for my Spanish final exam right now. Keyword trying. I care so little at this point that it's hard to pay attention to any of the notes.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #2803 on: December 13, 2012, 03:26:28 am »
You know what peeves the shit out of me?  People who spell "Aspergers" as "Asbergers."  "Asbergers" is way too close to "Ass Burgers," and I fucking despise the term "Ass Burgers."  Every time I hear the words "Ass Burgers" together, I hear it in Cartman's voice, and I want to fucking strangle his fictional little throat.

Seriously. I fucking hate it when people spell it "Asbergers."  I really fucking do.  Whether or not they're intending to do so, they come off as complete dickwads to me.

Oh, you know what else annoys me?  That whole "Death Star" petition for the White House.  Seriously, stop fucking wasting the government's time.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 05:39:41 am by B-Man »
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2804 on: December 13, 2012, 09:20:35 am »
Oh, you know what else annoys me?  That whole "Death Star" petition for the White House.  Seriously, stop fucking wasting the government's time.

THIS.You have to wonder how many of the idiots that signed it, bitch about wasteful government? And remember folks look at who is agrees with that is a stupid and wasteful.