Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2066778 times)

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #2835 on: December 18, 2012, 05:35:11 pm »
Pewdiepie really annoys me...
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2836 on: December 18, 2012, 05:48:19 pm »
He's a little fuckface. I can't stand any of his videos, or the fact that he's somehow popular.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #2837 on: December 18, 2012, 06:17:47 pm »
I've never watched his videos, but his fanboys/fangirls are annoying as fuck berating other video game channels in the comments of their videos.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #2838 on: December 18, 2012, 06:29:06 pm »
If there is one thing I can say about PewDiePie, he is the Daniel Tosh of Let's Players.

That is not a good thing. At all.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2839 on: December 18, 2012, 07:18:06 pm »
So now, one of the things I ordered isn't available, I guess I'm going to have to wait until after Christmas to give my mom her bath fizz tablets...at least I'll get refunded the money I spent on it. Also why do I have such a hard time finging the crap?? People say go to Walgreens or Pier 1, no, I'm not doing anymore christmas shopping, and when I do go the shit is sold out.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 07:43:29 pm by Empress Nicki »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2840 on: December 18, 2012, 07:18:44 pm »
I'mma just leave this here.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc982lZxaTI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc982lZxaTI</a>

Saturn500

« Reply #2841 on: December 18, 2012, 08:55:04 pm »
MikeNnemonic imitates PewDiePie at 27:50 in this video.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YynpWWfJTKc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YynpWWfJTKc</a>

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2842 on: December 18, 2012, 10:33:31 pm »
I love MikeNnemonic. His livestreams are always fun to watch.

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2843 on: December 18, 2012, 10:34:21 pm »
If there is one thing I can say about PewDiePie, he is the Daniel Tosh of Let's Players.

That is not a good thing. At all.

Pewdiepie is like Daniel Tosh and Fred(that annoying kid on youtube) combined. He's got the awful rape jokes from Tosh and the voice from Fred.

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #2844 on: December 19, 2012, 02:46:41 am »
Eh, I find Pewds fun, depending on the game and general mood for the day.

That video was possibly the most obnoxious thing I've ever seen though and Ben Stein has more emotion in his voice than that guy. So... Thanks for giving me something to be annoyed about.

EDIT: Someone appears to have "Fuck No'd" me and I suspect it was over this reply. Slight annoyance I guess, but I'm not going to double post to convey this.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 03:06:25 pm by Mechtaur »

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2845 on: December 19, 2012, 04:11:59 pm »
This annoys the living fuck out of me. http://shine.yahoo.com/photos/best-gifts-under-25-slideshow/aerie-fuzzy-scuffs-photo-2556938-205000726.html

Right, because all girls ever want is accessories and cosmetics.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2846 on: December 19, 2012, 05:39:00 pm »
This annoys the living fuck out of me. http://shine.yahoo.com/photos/best-gifts-under-25-slideshow/aerie-fuzzy-scuffs-photo-2556938-205000726.html

I know this isn't totally related, but it's a bad idea to buy someone cosmetics as a gift usually. Makeup is pretty personal, and usually only the person it's for will know what's right. Even if it's lipgloss or something, chances are, she already has it.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2847 on: December 19, 2012, 05:42:35 pm »
Unless the person asks for a specific type of makeup, buying it as a gift comes off to me as, "Here, you're not pretty enough. Wear this." I'd be insulted if someone got that for me.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #2848 on: December 19, 2012, 06:00:36 pm »
The idea that all little girls dream of raising babies pisses me off. I mean, what kind of girl wants to play with a pooping, peeing, screaming toy?
When I was growing up, I got a baby dolls and lip gloss for my birthdays. I'd open the box and be like "WTF is this, I wanted hot wheels, you can't race a baby". Since most of the baby dolls I got had an electronic crying thing in it and I didn't know how to turn it off, I learned to slam the baby doll on the ground until the inside electronic thing broke. It was actually pretty fun.
I did other stuff with toys I didn't like. I remember in kindergarten, my best friend was a guy. I'd bring my barbie dolls and Tarzan dolls, and we'd sit there the whole recess pointing too the dolls nipples and saying "BOOBIES".

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2849 on: December 19, 2012, 11:30:46 pm »

I know this isn't totally related, but it's a bad idea to buy someone cosmetics as a gift usually. Makeup is pretty personal, and usually only the person it's for will know what's right. Even if it's lipgloss or something, chances are, she already has it.

Exactly, if you know someone who likes makeup, get them a gift card to some place that sells makeup, let them pick out whatever they want. Is it wrong that part of me won't mind getting a Sephora gift card, damn I love that store.

The idea that all little girls dream of raising babies pisses me off. I mean, what kind of girl wants to play with a pooping, peeing, screaming toy?
When I was growing up, I got a baby dolls and lip gloss for my birthdays. I'd open the box and be like "WTF is this, I wanted hot wheels, you can't race a baby". Since most of the baby dolls I got had an electronic crying thing in it and I didn't know how to turn it off, I learned to slam the baby doll on the ground until the inside electronic thing broke. It was actually pretty fun.
I did other stuff with toys I didn't like. I remember in kindergarten, my best friend was a guy. I'd bring my barbie dolls and Tarzan dolls, and we'd sit there the whole recess pointing too the dolls nipples and saying "BOOBIES".

Those are the worse kind of dolls. I always found them gross and creepy. And I was a type of girl that played with a little bit of everything growing up. I was into playing with dolls, but at the same time I liked to play with dinosaurs and hot wheels. Plus you could never go wrong with something animal or Star Wars related as gifts.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 11:57:21 pm by Empress Nicki »