Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2068381 times)

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #3105 on: January 16, 2013, 05:39:14 am »
Mother. Fucking. Insomnia.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #3106 on: January 16, 2013, 06:33:35 am »
Getting up early to shovel snow... and there's like nothing to shovel.  Well, that was pointless.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3107 on: January 16, 2013, 08:04:23 am »
Lawn mowers. I'm finally set to get the mowing done, and halfway through the belt that drives the mower blades snaps. Jesus tits, that's the third time something has gone wrong.

Offline SimSim

• Lover of Good Beer and Bad Movies
  • The Beast
  • I have a cunning plan
« Reply #3108 on: January 16, 2013, 05:03:38 pm »
People who don't move their clothes out of the washers and dryers when they're finished. I always feel guilty moving clothes out, but I gotta do my laundry too.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #3109 on: January 16, 2013, 06:18:55 pm »
Mother. Fucking. Insomnia.

Ugh.  I feel your pain, man.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #3110 on: January 16, 2013, 11:23:19 pm »
My favorite hat has gone missing and my mom started bitching that its my fault because I have a one track mind about being online.

On Edit: the hat has been found, it's just that my mom is a little pissed, because she overheard me saying to myself that I find the hats that she got me for Christmas to be "ugly".
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 11:50:16 pm by Empress Nicki »

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3111 on: January 17, 2013, 12:48:18 am »
The fact that I am a moron who can't tell the combat level of a level in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance and went to Prankster's Paridise which is combat level 20.

Ironbite-I was 11 and Riku got his ass handed to him every time by the final boss.

Saturn500

« Reply #3112 on: January 17, 2013, 08:26:36 am »
I decided to look at the replay of my True Ending run of Hitogata Happa on Euridice (AKA "Easy" mode)...

...I made so many stupid moves throughout the run, and they just kept getting more common as it went on. It's no wonder I'm only rank 72 on the Euridice leaderboards, considering that run would've been complete ass if I hadn't defeated the TLB (True Last Boss).

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #3113 on: January 17, 2013, 08:48:14 am »
I was very disappointed to discover that Publix's veggie-cheese aisle is full of casein-containing products.  The one thing about real cheese that I can't have is in all of their fake cheese.  Looks liek I'll have to make the trek out to Whole Foods next time I crave a grilled-"cheese" sandwich.  And there isn't one within a half-hour drive of me. :(
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3114 on: January 17, 2013, 12:25:32 pm »
The fact that I am a moron who can't tell the combat level of a level in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance and went to Prankster's Paridise which is combat level 20.

Ironbite-I was 11 and Riku got his ass handed to him every time by the final boss.

Oh and to make it worse...THE FUCKING GAME DOESN'T AUTO-SAVE SO I HAD TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!

Ironbite-luckily it only took me 3 tries.

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #3115 on: January 17, 2013, 01:33:08 pm »
Pub Original Scampi Supper snacks. I bought them thinking they would be like Smiths Scampi Fries, but they are rubbish.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #3116 on: January 18, 2013, 05:17:48 am »
You know what? I really fucking hate games that require you to move with the keyboard and aim and shoot with the mouse.  I don't despise any of the games for raw difficulty perse, but it's really fucking hard to play them on a laptop.  If you don't have a USB mouse handy, it's impossible to both move and shoot at the same time.  If you're using the arrow keys to move, the fucking touchpad doesn't register!

Yeah, I know.  It's a fucking first world problem.  It doesn't mean it can't piss me off.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #3117 on: January 18, 2013, 05:42:53 am »
Lower back pain and left thigh pain. It's really hard to sleep without being 100% painfree.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #3118 on: January 19, 2013, 11:54:52 am »
My friend's sister is upset because her iPad's screen is shattered. Why? She left it on the fucking stairs, so someone (the dog, I think) accidentally stepped on it. She puts everything on the goddamn stairs. Do you really think it's a good idea to put something that breakable in the area where people walk the most? Seriously, who does that?
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #3119 on: January 20, 2013, 01:03:57 pm »
I'm sick. Aw yeah.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy