Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2067592 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #3405 on: March 06, 2013, 07:01:38 pm »
Fuck Youtube. They got rid of the subscriptions page, so now I have to use that horrible main page layout to look at the videos my subscribees have uploaded.

Just... Why? Why would you remove one of the few remaining features on that site that is still halfway sensible?

I really can't stand the new layout. It used to be that when I was watching videos from a particular channel, I could scroll and see more of that person's videos while I still watched. They got rid of that, and I don't know why.

Thankfully, you can still back-door to the subscriptions page. Just dig it out of yesterday's browser history and it works just fine. It almost definitely won't last, but damnit, I'm not using the shitty main page for a second longer than I have to.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3406 on: March 06, 2013, 07:06:34 pm »
Waking up before 5:00 AM for a shoot.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3407 on: March 06, 2013, 07:08:31 pm »
I'M BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED!

Ironbite-Saturn left the East Coast buried in snow so no planes today.

Saturn500

« Reply #3408 on: March 06, 2013, 09:25:42 pm »
I can create weather without knowing, or even wanting it? AWESOME!!!

(click to show/hide)

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #3409 on: March 06, 2013, 09:35:17 pm »
I'M BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED!

Ironbite-Saturn left the East Coast buried in snow so no planes today.

Saturn hasn't come to my neck of the woods yet, supposed to come later tonight.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3410 on: March 06, 2013, 10:58:57 pm »
People who demand "police accountability" to the point of wanting cops to freely allow all civilians to wander into arrests or confrontations (up to and including a guy threatening half a dozen armed officers with a knife) to film it, because they "know the risks" and it's somehow exactly like journalists covering wars, ya know.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #3411 on: March 07, 2013, 03:30:28 pm »
A facebook friend went on for faaaar too long about how great her daughter is for giving birth the all-natural way. I'm gonna go vomit now.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #3412 on: March 07, 2013, 04:09:20 pm »
It looks like I'm not going to be able to talk to my Skype buddies for a couple days, plus I think I chipped a tooth the other night.

Saturn500

« Reply #3413 on: March 07, 2013, 04:33:10 pm »
People who demand "police accountability" to the point of wanting cops to freely allow all civilians to wander into arrests or confrontations (up to and including a guy threatening half a dozen armed officers with a knife) to film it, because they "know the risks" and it's somehow exactly like journalists covering wars, ya know.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3414 on: March 07, 2013, 07:20:39 pm »
ACT's that is all.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #3415 on: March 07, 2013, 09:15:10 pm »
ACT's that is all.

I'm assuming you mean the test for getting into college... but I suffered from stress so much from it last year so I'm glad to offer tips.

Take a shit ton of practice ones. Really. My score went up every time I took it. Just by studying I made a 21, but after 5 more tests I brought my score up to a 30.
(The test itself is the challenge for me, not the material.)

BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Distind

« Reply #3416 on: March 08, 2013, 01:45:15 pm »
Management.

The report's not running! I wonder if I click the button repeatedly if it'll run better? What? The system's down now, I better hit that button a few more damn times just to be sure!

I had to take a fucking torch to the server to kill the processes they'd spawned and managed to lock the server dead with.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #3417 on: March 08, 2013, 05:54:59 pm »
Seasonal allergies.

I sound like a pig in heat trying to 'scratch' the inside of my throat.

I hope you people know what I mean.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #3418 on: March 09, 2013, 04:43:15 pm »
Seasonal allergies.

I sound like a pig in heat trying to 'scratch' the inside of my throat.

I hope you people know what I mean.

Umm... you're fingering yourself? Sneezy pussy?
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Keeper of the Kupos
  • The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #3419 on: March 09, 2013, 05:44:49 pm »
I hate loud noises. Hate, hate, hate, HATE loud noises. Especially when there's nothing I can do to make them stop or leave the situation--I slowly start losing my shit and I can't handle being around it. Partly because I just generally hate loud noise and it makes me uncomfortable and I can't think or concentrate, and partly because it emphasizes my hearing loss, which embarrasses me. Mostly, though, I just CANNOT STAND LOUD NOISE. I can tune a lot out or listen to music or watch TV or something and distract myself but when the noise is loud enough, I can't do anything but just sit helplessly and feel my nerves frazzle and fray until I completely lose my mind.

I. HATE. LOUD. NOISE.

Boything and Housemate have friends over and they're playing 'Halo'. They do this a few times a month and I know I have zero right to complain because they don't do it often, but whenever they get together they scream and shout at each other so loudly that sometimes the neighbours come over to complain and once we got a call from the superintendent of the complex because people had complained to HIM about the noise they make. I can't go anywhere and just get out of the house and no amount of TV or computer sound will drown them out. I had to sit in the middle of their SCREAMSHOUT FESTIVAL OF HORRIBLENESS while I was eating lunch because we're not allowed to eat upstairs and they were shouting at each other so loud it made my inner ears itch. Boything especially has this unnaturally loud cackle that sounds like the owl character Archimedes from the Disney 'Sword in the Stone' movie.

They don't even sound like they're having fun more than half the time. I know that's totally just a guy thing and they scream and roar and shout and SHOUT extraordinarily loudly at each other as a sign of affection or whatever bullshit, but they genuinely don't sound at all like they're having fun and are just yelling at the game, their controllers, and each other. They do the same thing at their twice-monthly D&D game, as well--except there are MORE people and it's even LOUDER. I can't stand being around them wen they're like this. Boything and Housemate give me flak all the goddamn time for not wanting to hang out when they have people over to play games, but no matter how many times I try I can't make them understand that the noise they make puts me off and makes me very nearly want to cry from frustration. I came upstairs to try and get some peace but I can still hear them LOUD LOUD LOUD LOUD LOUD and clear while they're shouting at each other.

Teal Deer: I hate loud noise and I'm surrounded by it at least two weekends a month with nowhere to go to get away from it, and somehow I manage to end up being the bad guy because I don't want to 'be social' around people who are screaming too loudly at each other for social behaviour to even take place. I am going to lose my shit.
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel