Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2067797 times)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #4140 on: June 12, 2013, 07:43:31 pm »
Queen (the band) annoys me a lot more than it should. I always have to change radio stations if a song of theirs is playing.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #4141 on: June 12, 2013, 07:45:52 pm »
.........ok explain this to me.

Ironbite-now.

Distind

« Reply #4142 on: June 12, 2013, 08:52:05 pm »
I'll get the pitchforks.(though I will admit a few songs get massively overplayed by those who do play them)

Offline That Guy

• Bishop
« Reply #4143 on: June 12, 2013, 08:57:30 pm »
Queen (the band) annoys me a lot more than it should. I always have to change radio stations if a song of theirs is playing.
omg wow

how dare u not like thing i liek

fuk u

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4144 on: June 12, 2013, 10:42:45 pm »
While we're on the subject, I find the Beatles to be horribly overrated. Their music alright for what it is, but not even close to what people seem to think it is, quality wise.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #4145 on: June 12, 2013, 11:07:33 pm »
While we're on the subject, I find the Beatles to be horribly overrated. Their music alright for what it is, but not even close to what people seem to think it is, quality wise.

This.  The music is decent and I have no problem with people liking it, but they're not the music prodigies some people make them out to be.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #4146 on: June 13, 2013, 12:15:25 am »

This.  The music is decent and I have no problem with people liking it, but they're not the music prodigies some people make them out to be.

Thank you. Their music wasn't even that fucking original.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #4147 on: June 13, 2013, 06:59:35 am »
For real. They've got a couple songs I like, but they're nothing terribly unique.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #4148 on: June 13, 2013, 11:57:57 am »
I liked Bohemian Rhapsody and We Will Rock You/Champions...  *shrugs*

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #4149 on: June 13, 2013, 03:36:10 pm »
When people reblog pictures of Hitler talking to Eva Braun or playing with children or something and say, "See? He's a human with fee-fees too!" Don't they realize they've fallen for the oldest trick in the propagandist's playbook?

I think there's some value in recognizing that men like Hitler are "humans with fee-fees too" in order to understand that real-world evil is more frequently carried out by charming, seemingly-normal people, rather than the twirly mustached villains of comics and cartoons who run around, kicking dogs and mistreating children. None of that expunges or mitigates Hitler's crimes, of course, but caricaturing historic villains as being pure evil can easily result in society mistakenly assuming that the capability to do horrific things will be reflected in all facets of an individual's personality, relationships and their life, thus dismissing potential warning signs because "He seemed like such a nice guy!"

I have to agree. I was one of those people who reblogged about him being an actual human. It's too easy to dismiss it because of facades people put on.

After all, Himmler looks like a school teacher but helped orchestrate the Holocaust, too.

I get that, I'm talking about the kind of commentary that is a little too defensive of him as a politician and his policies. i.e., "But the Treaty of Versailles fucked over his nation! He just wanted to protect it!" He. Fucking. Murdered. Millions. Nothing justifies that.

Yeah. I haven't seen that before. I've seen 'they were people just like anyone else and they seemed unassuming to the outside observer'. But nothing defending them. Well, until the other day but I mentioned that in the IRC to you. lol

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #4150 on: June 15, 2013, 08:37:17 pm »
What the fuck, dad? Did you seriously leave the door open again last night to let the mice in while you were huffing pot?
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #4151 on: June 15, 2013, 09:13:25 pm »
What the fuck, dad? Did you seriously leave the door open again last night to let the mice in while you were huffing pot?

This is one of the weirdest sentences I've seen here.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

wrightway

« Reply #4152 on: June 15, 2013, 09:57:02 pm »
I refuse to believe that.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #4153 on: June 15, 2013, 11:06:51 pm »
It's "vape", not "huff", and the mice are his dealers...they grow the skankiest, stickiest bud down in the rabbit hole.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #4154 on: June 16, 2013, 12:20:45 am »
I know a girl who huffed two marijuanas once. She stopped breathing and died.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.