Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2067970 times)

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #5985 on: November 11, 2013, 06:13:49 am »
Going drinking twice in one weekend = waking up at four in the morning dehydrated, sore and unable to get back to sleep due to heartburn and regrets.

Also I have scratches all over my hand because I made the mistake of touching a catnip-crazed cat's belly.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #5986 on: November 11, 2013, 02:32:04 pm »
Man, the cats I've had that were high on the 'nip were all like "Dude... rub my belly, or do whatever.  The universe is me and I am it..."

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #5987 on: November 11, 2013, 04:52:24 pm »
When my cat is high on catnip he just licks and chews on the catnip toy.

...Curiously, so does the dog.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #5988 on: November 11, 2013, 09:03:34 pm »
Transparent stuff posted here looks really dumb using the theme I'm using but 1) it happens so few times and 2) I'm too stubborn to change it.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #5989 on: November 11, 2013, 09:09:21 pm »
My cats flip out on catnip. They gallop around the house, chase each other, chase the dog, chase their tails, and beat up the throw rugs. But anyway:

Once again, I have a pretty strong crush on a very close friend and I have no fucking clue what I should do about it. Should I tell him and risk ruining the only decent friendship I have or keep my trap shut and obsess about what could be/could have been? Add this to the fact that he just ended a serious (to him) relationship and I'm in serious need of advice. For context: we've known each other since we were kids (six or seven), he's bisexual, and completely unaware of my crush on him. I had to point out that I no longer had any busy to speak of when I came out - and I'm a 38DD. He really is that oblivious.

Alright interwebz: wat do?
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5990 on: November 11, 2013, 09:33:23 pm »
Wait until he least expects it (a crowded public place is ideal), then stick your finger in his butthole. 9/10, that trick makes anyone fall madly in love with you.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #5991 on: November 11, 2013, 09:50:08 pm »
My cats flip out on catnip. They gallop around the house, chase each other, chase the dog, chase their tails, and beat up the throw rugs. But anyway:

Once again, I have a pretty strong crush on a very close friend and I have no fucking clue what I should do about it. Should I tell him and risk ruining the only decent friendship I have or keep my trap shut and obsess about what could be/could have been? Add this to the fact that he just ended a serious (to him) relationship and I'm in serious need of advice. For context: we've known each other since we were kids (six or seven), he's bisexual, and completely unaware of my crush on him. I had to point out that I no longer had any busy to speak of when I came out - and I'm a 38DD. He really is that oblivious.

Alright interwebz: wat do?

Since he just got out of a serious relationship, he needs some time to cool down and recover from that. If you tell him about your feelings now, he may be more inclined to date you because he feels lonely, and that can kill the relationship. Not to say that he doesn't want to date you (I have no idea), but it's best to wait and find out once he's recovered more from his breakup.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #5992 on: November 11, 2013, 11:14:02 pm »
@Art: Really? Did you really just type that? Was that strictly necessary?

@Sleepy: I wasn't planing to show up at his house with chocolate, flowers, and a box of condoms anytime soon. I was just trying to see if anyone had any insights to whether it's a good idea to tell him at all. I know he's torn up about Her (emphasis his) so I won't say anything yet.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #5993 on: November 11, 2013, 11:25:26 pm »
^ That's Art's answer to everything, really.   Mostly... it usually involves genitals in weird places, or weird things done to genitals.   He's crazy.  It comes from living upside down.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5994 on: November 12, 2013, 12:07:56 am »

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #5995 on: November 12, 2013, 03:58:31 pm »

@Sleepy: I wasn't planing to show up at his house with chocolate, flowers, and a box of condoms anytime soon. I was just trying to see if anyone had any insights to whether it's a good idea to tell him at all. I know he's torn up about Her (emphasis his) so I won't say anything yet.

My overall point is that it's difficult to tell right now, and you should see how things go with him for at least a little while before you decide.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Indikins

• Pope
« Reply #5996 on: November 12, 2013, 06:47:19 pm »
I get very annoyed when people treat me like I'm stupid when they learn that I am poorly educated. This is after they have witnessed me speaking and writing at a higher level than a great many grown adults - and heard me using words like "cerebral", "loquacious" and "metamorphosis".

I'm uneducated, not functionally retarded.
I once had a nightmare about chickens pecking me to death on my driveway. I told my sister to save herself.

This is the #1 nightmare.

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #5997 on: November 12, 2013, 09:12:26 pm »
^Sounds like you and I went to the same college.  The University of Taught My Damn Self.  I have several doctorates from there.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #5998 on: November 12, 2013, 09:41:10 pm »
Getting really sick of the people who whine about the fact that the X-Box One will be in 720p instead of 1080p.

It's not going to be blurry you spoiled brats.

Back in my day, we didn't even have 720p.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #5999 on: November 12, 2013, 09:51:40 pm »
I'm guessing that will be the default resolution, as is the case with the 360...which can be toggled to output 1080p, as well.

So, yet again, a lot of fuss about a non-issue by bored stupid people who don't read the articles through or look at their product's instruction overview sheets. If the Xbox One does not come standard with an hdmi cable, but just component, they pick up an hdmi for a measly 20 bucks or less.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.