Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2066681 times)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #6030 on: November 15, 2013, 10:28:26 am »
I don't want kids. I have PCOS. I can't find to many forums out there where there are PCOS sufferers who also see infertility as their silver lining. I've actually been told I'm terrible for saying I don't want kids; seriously, it's not like I'm going around to the people talking about how they hope to conceive/not miscarry this time and going "hahaha, glad I'm not you!".

Can I hug you? I have PCOS and I'm quite glad that it comes with infertility. I've gotten the whole "You'll change your mind about kids" thing a million times, and people saying I must be heartless for not wanting a little bundle of joy. Right, I'll change my mind about having a little screaming shit machine because it's so joyous...gotcha.

Yes, heaven forbid we actually exercise our right, as adults, to self-determination in a way that others might find uncomfortable.  I don't want a lecture on how great kids are, I just want to be left the hell alone to live my life how I choose.  I'm not hurting anyone, so kindly go back to whatever cave you crawled from, Herr Uberparent.  You've proven your fertility, how wonderful.  How about you prove you're good at something useful?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #6031 on: November 15, 2013, 05:13:03 pm »
So in the list of shit that my classmates have done that has made me angry to the point of wanting them dead they fucking stole my glasses, and while I got them back the fact that they took my glasses things I need to fucking SEE makes me wonder how long they think a 18 year old with Aspergers can take before I choke someone.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #6032 on: November 15, 2013, 08:02:17 pm »
This KJW KC-02 is a total bitch. It's completely overengineered: lots of tiny parts, pins that are barely retained and fall out randomly, tiny screws with millimeter variance in size that will actually lock up the bolt if you put them in wrong despite not even holding the bolt in place, extremely tiny springs that you need to hook onto pins with nothing but a tiny viewing window to struggle with....

Now the gun is locked up entirely, because the bolt carrier lifts up for no reason as it's pulled back and it runs into the trigger group. The gun is great as long as you never, ever try to do work on it.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #6033 on: November 16, 2013, 01:04:47 am »
I swear to God, the next person who harasses another customer for using WIC or SNAP is getting my foot so far up their ass I'll need to wash spit stains out of my shoelaces. To all the jackass customers out there (you know who you are): if a child that has to meet your personal "but did s/he earn it" test in order to eat, you are a failure as a human being. Please don't breed.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #6034 on: November 16, 2013, 01:19:42 am »
I can't stand the "nature/animals are so wise and good and humanity is evil and corrupt" attitude, where nature is seen as some all-knowing entity with all the answers and humanity is some aberration or virus, and how that last point needs to constantly be brought up as smugly or haughtily as possibly.

"Yeah, I'm sick of my own species because we're so evil and pretentious.  At least I'm smart enough to see it and admit to it!  That's what makes me smarter and better than you!  I know how it really is!  And any human that disagrees with me is a blind, arrogant monster!"

When I see comments like that, all I can imagine is someone with their chest puffed out and their nose upturned with a self-satisfied smirk on their face at how "wise" they are to the world and how holding their own species in contempt makes them more noble and enlightened.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #6035 on: November 16, 2013, 02:19:46 am »
I hate when I don't like someone but everyone else seems to absolutely adore them. So I have to see that person everywhere and hear people talk about them like the sun shines out their ass.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #6036 on: November 16, 2013, 02:25:57 am »
I hate when I don't like someone but everyone else seems to absolutely adore them. So I have to see that person everywhere and hear people talk about them like the sun shines out their ass.

Damn, I hate that feeling, too x_x
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #6037 on: November 16, 2013, 03:09:11 am »

The reality distortion field. Jobs had it down, and Pope Francis has a handle on it too.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #6038 on: November 16, 2013, 03:27:25 am »

What's worse is when friends do it and you're sitting there with proof that said person is a complete asshole but you also don't want to show them the proof because it shouldn't be on you to do that kind of thing. You can't control who your friends like.

Feels bad, man.

&
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
  • Caffeine, how I adore thee.
« Reply #6039 on: November 16, 2013, 03:37:49 am »

The reality distortion field. Jobs had it down, and Pope Francis has a handle on it too.

They got nothing on Mother Teresa.
Fiber Arts Enthusiast

EDIT: Aaaand my 10,000th post is about fascism, Plato, and gay sex. This is clearly a great accomplishment.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #6040 on: November 16, 2013, 04:18:28 am »

What's worse is when friends do it and you're sitting there with proof that said person is a complete asshole but you also don't want to show them the proof because it shouldn't be on you to do that kind of thing. You can't control who your friends like.

Feels bad, man.

Also if you show it, chances are youre friends would interpret it as you being a petty dick
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #6041 on: November 16, 2013, 04:28:45 am »
Eh, that's honestly the least of my worries about this kind of thing. If they're my friends they know I always have a legit reason for not liking someone. And if they did decide to judge me for it I don't need them to begin with.

&

Offline Indikins

• Pope
« Reply #6042 on: November 16, 2013, 07:59:24 am »
I have nothing against vegans/vegetarians in general, but I get annoyed by the ones who call meat-eaters "murderers", claim that humans are actually herbivorous and that any animal product was produced by the cruelest methods possible...even when such methods could actually be less efficient than more humane methods.
And I'm especially pissed of by the idea that meat-eaters are basically Human Nazis oppressing Animal Jews.
This type of vegan/vegetarian seems to be highly inclined to appealing to emotion and ignoring scientific facts. Okay, sure, I don't mind if you have a moral objection, and again, I have nothing against vegans/vegetarians in general...but for god's sake, do you have to be a fundie about it?
I once had a nightmare about chickens pecking me to death on my driveway. I told my sister to save herself.

This is the #1 nightmare.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #6043 on: November 16, 2013, 09:37:48 am »
I have nothing against vegans/vegetarians in general, but I get annoyed by the ones who call meat-eaters "murderers", claim that humans are actually herbivorous and that any animal product was produced by the cruelest methods possible...even when such methods could actually be less efficient than more humane methods.
And I'm especially pissed of by the idea that meat-eaters are basically Human Nazis oppressing Animal Jews.
This type of vegan/vegetarian seems to be highly inclined to appealing to emotion and ignoring scientific facts. Okay, sure, I don't mind if you have a moral objection, and again, I have nothing against vegans/vegetarians in general...but for god's sake, do you have to be a fundie about it?

Yup.  Just like we're horrible beings for genetically altering our food plants to resist disease and pests as well as produce more food.  Heaven forbid we use our knowledge to survive, as our species has been doing for millennia.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #6044 on: November 16, 2013, 02:38:41 pm »
I found this page.

Ironbite-this annoys me.