Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2067078 times)

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #8025 on: September 19, 2014, 01:19:32 am »
I attempted to watch one of Markiplier's videos and almost immediately switched to someone else because he was fairly annoying. But I don't think he's a bag of dicks who needs to die, or anything. Just not an enjoyable person when it comes to LPs.

Exactly. Markiplier isn't a bad guy and he's not an asshole. He's just immature and loud and he relies a lot on overblown screaming and humor for the lowest common denominator.

PewDiePie and DarkSydePhil are the only LPers I can really say that I detest, and DSP is pretty much a terrible human being on top of that.
I've heard Game Grumps have some history of harassing women and some other shit.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #8026 on: September 19, 2014, 01:30:40 am »
I attempted to watch one of Markiplier's videos and almost immediately switched to someone else because he was fairly annoying. But I don't think he's a bag of dicks who needs to die, or anything. Just not an enjoyable person when it comes to LPs.

Exactly. Markiplier isn't a bad guy and he's not an asshole. He's just immature and loud and he relies a lot on overblown screaming and humor for the lowest common denominator.

PewDiePie and DarkSydePhil are the only LPers I can really say that I detest, and DSP is pretty much a terrible human being on top of that.
I've heard Game Grumps have some history of harassing women and some other shit.
All I know about them is they went from funny to cringworthy in the space of a couple of years.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #8027 on: September 19, 2014, 01:32:33 am »

All I know about them is they went from funny to cringworthy in the space of a couple of years.
Well, either way they're asshats you should avoid.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #8028 on: September 19, 2014, 10:41:24 am »
Well, I'm now fucking terrified. Why, you ask? Let me explain.

So I'm lying in bed and decide to have a wank. So far a pretty typical evening for yours truly. When I'm done, I leave the jizz tissue nearby with the intention of flushing it when I next need to pee. An hour or so later, time comes, but when I reach for the tissue, it has mysteriously vanished. I turned the whole fucking room upside down looking for it, I found nothing whatsoever. I suppose that thanks to my terrible short term memory, I could've actually gotten rid of it earlier and then forgotten about it. However, the fact remains that I'm now petrified of the possibility of waking up one morning and finding it stuck to the side of my face, or perhaps stumbling across it after it's had months to ferment.

I'm now very much afraid to fall asleep. I imagine that this is what being in a horror movie would feel like.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #8029 on: September 19, 2014, 10:55:28 am »
Clearly you have a cumsprite problem. (NSFW)
Σא

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #8030 on: September 19, 2014, 01:24:28 pm »
*sigh*

Oh, Art...

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #8031 on: September 19, 2014, 01:44:47 pm »
*Laughs my ass off*

Never change, Art.  Really. :)

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #8032 on: September 19, 2014, 02:34:50 pm »
So I almost got into a fight at school today cause a pendejo that has been messing with me since tenth grade decided to ramp up his daily fuck with Lilith quota, so after ignoring his jeers and other snide remarks the final straw came when he tried to fuck with me in Photoshop Class. From bothering me and trying to take photos of me without my consent he tried one last thing and attempted to turn off my computer when I nearly got him in trouble for acting like an idiot. I snapped and knocked his hand away and we got into a swearing match and I walked out of class (No worry's the teacher let me.) so now I'm home angry and hoping this ass hat gets in some form of trouble for all the shit he's done to me.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #8033 on: September 19, 2014, 08:30:36 pm »
I don't intend to.

As if the events of yesterday weren't bad enough, now the entire left side of my upper torso fucking kills. I physically can't take deep breaths, something as simple as standing up or moving my left arm fucking sucks anus and now said arm is starting to tingle ever so slightly. If this keeps up, I've no idea how the fuck I'm going to get to sleep tonight.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 03:31:08 am by Art Vandelay »

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #8034 on: September 20, 2014, 02:47:45 pm »
If that persists you might want to see the hospital about that.

That sounds like something really bad.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Art Vandelay

« Reply #8035 on: September 20, 2014, 10:57:37 pm »
Well, if I suddenly stop posting, you'll know why.

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #8036 on: September 20, 2014, 11:16:17 pm »
Because you're having a wank?
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Art Vandelay

« Reply #8037 on: September 20, 2014, 11:26:40 pm »
Well, that or I'm dead. Though I suppose either one would look rather similar from your end.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #8038 on: September 21, 2014, 12:00:05 am »
I don't intend to.

As if the events of yesterday weren't bad enough, now the entire left side of my upper torso fucking kills. I physically can't take deep breaths, something as simple as standing up or moving my left arm fucking sucks anus and now said arm is starting to tingle ever so slightly. If this keeps up, I've no idea how the fuck I'm going to get to sleep tonight.

That sounds like a heart problem. Or at least some sort of infection causing neural damage
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #8039 on: September 21, 2014, 12:13:37 am »
I don't intend to.

That sounds like a heart problem. Or at least some sort of infection causing neural damage

Whatever it was, it seems to have sorted itself out last night. I suppose I get to live after all.