Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2067982 times)

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #1860 on: August 09, 2012, 05:26:51 pm »
I went to my first day of 10th grade year and these were the events  that annoyed me. First off I was stuck in a class that I already passed which I hate because the teacher who im stuck with is an ass. Second im still stuck with a bunch of dumbasses who annoy me to no end. And finally the classes are longer which I hate.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1861 on: August 09, 2012, 05:38:40 pm »
Oh god, that first bit reminds me of my senior year.  I wrote down on my "what you wanna do" thing that I wanted to take Latin III, using Roman numerals because that's just a force of habit.  Where'd they send me?  Latin II.  Which I'd passed my sophomore year.  Why the fuck do the schedule retards think I want to take the same fucking class twice, when I passed the previous one two years ago?

Moral of the story: Don't use Roman numerals for school schedules, they're too stupid to read them properly.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #1862 on: August 09, 2012, 11:25:06 pm »
I've got one of those headaches that feels like The Hulk is punching you where your head and neck meet.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #1863 on: August 09, 2012, 11:32:59 pm »
My dog just got sprayed by a skunk. Fucking idiot... ಠ_ಠ

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #1864 on: August 10, 2012, 02:24:42 am »
My big toe hurts like a mother fucker whenever I move it. I'd swear it was broken if not for the fact that I haven't so much as stubbed it since this started.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1865 on: August 10, 2012, 02:59:46 am »

Break out the tomato juice, y'all.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #1866 on: August 10, 2012, 01:11:07 pm »
I really, really want to go to the bank and grocery store, but I feel so crummy that I don't want to get out of bed.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #1867 on: August 10, 2012, 01:24:35 pm »

Break out the tomato juice, y'all.

Actually the whole Tomato Juice thing is a myth.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1868 on: August 10, 2012, 03:54:33 pm »
Well, dang.

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #1869 on: August 10, 2012, 05:05:30 pm »
I had a great idea for a short story. Had. Past tense.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #1870 on: August 10, 2012, 09:04:54 pm »
You know what really pisses me off?  The idea of people spending something like $80 on a pair of "designer" clothing.  Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with some people?   Why the fuck would you spend that much on a single item of clothing?
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #1871 on: August 10, 2012, 09:45:21 pm »
You know what really pisses me off?  The idea of people spending something like $80 on a pair of "designer" clothing.  Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with some people?   Why the fuck would you spend that much on a single item of clothing?

I can understand spending that much on a coat or some heavy duty name brand shoes, but I see places that will charge that much or more for a t-shirt. Higher quality can only account for a certain amount of that ridiculous price, and after that it's just "Ooh, I have a shirt with X's name slapped on the tag. Look at meeeee." That can be pretty irritating.

Something that annoyed me: I went outside to get in my car when I saw a drink sitting on the hood. Since it's really, really fucking unlikely that a stranger strolled through the neighborhood, came up the driveway, and randomly chose to set a drink there, I'm going to assume it's the work of one of the folks living upstairs. Everyone up there knows that's my car. We all know each other, they know I park there, and yet one of them chose to leave the drink there. Normally I wouldn't be annoyed, but upon closer inspection I noticed disgusting purple slushie goop spilled on my car as well. It sounds like someone living up there really needs to start acting like an adult, and that includes informing me of such an accident like that so I can clean it up. I wouldn't be angry at all if the person came and told me what happened, but to lazily ignore the whole thing is pretty immature.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #1872 on: August 10, 2012, 11:42:16 pm »
1. The AC at workwasn't working, so it was stuffy all night long
2.That they moved me over to Junior's a quarter the way into the shift, my main problem is that I have no clue where any of the clothing goes in that section, so I spend most of the time trying to figure out where the stuff goes.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #1873 on: August 11, 2012, 12:49:36 am »

Seriously. You can get something that's both good quality and nice looking for far cheaper. The fact that people are actually willing to pay companies the big bucks so they can basically advertise for them is pretty fucked up. Like Sleepy said, it's one thing to pay a little extra for decent quality coats, boots, etc., but I'm sure as hell not going to spend hundreds of dollars just for shallow bragging rights.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Jebediah

• Official FSTDT Welcome Committee Head
  • The Beast
  • Winner.
« Reply #1874 on: August 11, 2012, 01:05:36 am »
I remember in my high school sociology class, we were talking about respect and how you earn it. And this girl raised her hand and said she respects women who own five hundred dollar purses. And like half the class agreed with her. Why the hell is that a reason to respect someone?
Everybody's doin' the fish.