Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2068138 times)

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #2025 on: August 27, 2012, 11:02:48 am »
Eh, they got their 'persecution points' and managed to try to spread the word.  They came out ahead anyway.  (If they were JW, anyway).  Bleh.

Offline SimSim

• Lover of Good Beer and Bad Movies
  • The Beast
  • I have a cunning plan
« Reply #2026 on: August 27, 2012, 03:32:51 pm »
Yeah, it's hard to stave off GAS (Guitar Acquisition Syndrome).  Does it HAVE to be a dread, because dreads are a little darker-sounding by nature.  Personally for a brighter sound I'm partial to grand concert or grand auditorium styles.  Jumbos are great, but I'm not exactly the biggest person, and they make me look even smaller than I already am, lol.   I'd take one if it was given to me, though lol... even if I'd look like Little Jimmy Dickens
Doesn't have to be a dread. But I am looking for something boomy and that can handle strumming without sounding out of its element, which is the case with the 000. It just made sense to me to replace the dread, rather than having a 4th guitar in my small apartment.

When a person asks you how to do something, you try to tell them but they keep fucking it up. Then you try to do it yourself to show them, they get pissy and say "No just show me", then they continue fucking it up
You just described how work is with the new foodcarts. So freaking annoying.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #2027 on: August 28, 2012, 12:37:22 am »
Bosses who don't send you your schedule for the week on time, then wonder why you're late for a shift you didn't know you had -_-
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2028 on: August 28, 2012, 07:46:19 pm »
Creepy customers that call you by your first name over and overagain, because they think you give a shit about their crazy teabagger politics. No buddy, I'm not interested in spending my money to see some stupid movie thats basically Fox News talking points for 2 hours.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 10:14:54 pm by nickiknack »

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #2029 on: August 28, 2012, 07:49:50 pm »
I always hated that back working retail.  When strangers would call me by my first name as if I knew them.  It's why I hate any job that involves a name tag.  If I want you to know my name, I'll tell you it.

Maybe I'm just antisocial when it comes to that.  I don't know.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2030 on: August 28, 2012, 07:56:12 pm »
I don't mind if they call me by my name one, two, even three times. But this guy called me by my name about 8 times, plus the fact that I wanted to laugh in the guy's face didn't help any.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2031 on: August 29, 2012, 04:27:15 pm »
I just got an email from the school warning students that there may be vendors on campus who ask for your social security number or other personal information. Why are these vendors not banned from campus if they're doing shit like that, and why would any student be stupid enough to give out information for a simple purchase? Good grief.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2032 on: August 29, 2012, 08:00:20 pm »
1. I realized at the last moment that my pair of dress pants that I decided to wear today had no belt loop holes. WTF kind of pair of pants don't have belt loops on it?? That's fucking stupid thing not to include on a pair of pants. I tried to wear a belt with it, and it didn't work out.

2. My mom keeps nagging me that I'm going to make myself sick, because I skip meals sometimes, especially breakfast.

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #2033 on: August 29, 2012, 08:35:34 pm »
My roommate this year is the dorm's technical consultant, meaning he sets up people's Xbox Live connections and helps with computer issues. That's not an issue, he's a fantastic roomie. What pisses me off is that people seem to think it's okay to come ask him to hook up PSN at one-thirty in the goddamn morning. Your gaming can wait, I'm trying to sleep because I have class at eight in the morning.
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2034 on: August 30, 2012, 09:09:42 pm »
Idiots that say"I'm not Homophobic, I just don't think they should be able to get married, because I believe in "traditional marriage"'. Sorry, you still come off as an homophobe, or at least an asshole, and maybe you should look into MYOB.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 09:16:16 pm by nickiknack »

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #2035 on: August 31, 2012, 05:32:12 am »
People who refuse to even try to work out issues they have with others, and instead get passive-aggressive and irritable.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Gst0395

• Apprentice
« Reply #2036 on: August 31, 2012, 08:41:06 am »
YouTube's copyright laws. They clearly don't know the meaning of "Fair Use", which is why they keep taking down videos just because of "copyrighted material". They did it to me not once, but TWICE on both my accounts. Bastards.
Youtube: Gst0395
Pixar Planet: Geoff-uk1234

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #2037 on: August 31, 2012, 10:40:13 am »
My mom thinks God sent us the kitten.

While God was busy directing hurricane Isaac toward landfall, he took a second out of his schedule to send us a kitten. What a guy.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #2038 on: August 31, 2012, 11:04:19 am »
Well... you never know.  It's a strange Universe.  I personally believe things happen for a reason, or to some end, even if some of the things that happen have to be bad. 

Eh, getting philosophical in a non-philosophical thread is annoying. ;)

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #2039 on: August 31, 2012, 11:25:28 am »
My girlfriend's little brother, who cannot apparently understand that when his sister is in her room with her boyfriend, he should leave them alone. Or that knocking repeatedly on the door will only annoy his sister. Although I think he's learned not to actually open the door, after he did so while we were cuddling.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!