Author Topic: Sonichu Thread  (Read 36555 times)

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
Re: Sonichu Thread
« Reply #120 on: July 10, 2013, 02:46:26 pm »
Chris has had ZERO girlfriends.

Not kidding. Literally every "girlfriend" he's had has been a troll. Most of them haven't even been women in the first place, and the one who was actually met him I believe once at the mall and ended up fleeing. She claims to have gotten a skin rash after he touched her bare arm.

Either way, Chris has never had a girlfriend. Not even once. Megan was just a friend that he thought he could get with. All the others were trolls, mostly men or boys with fake pictures. He lost his virginity to a prostitute, and I'm not even making that up. He admitted it himself.
What about Kacey? Unless her father was in on it, that's a LONG way to go for trolling.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #121 on: July 10, 2013, 02:48:21 pm »

Not kidding. Literally every "girlfriend" he's had has been a troll. Most of them haven't even been women in the first place, and the one who was actually met him I believe once at the mall and ended up fleeing. She claims to have gotten a skin rash after he touched her bare arm.

Either way, Chris has never had a girlfriend. Not even once. Megan was just a friend that he thought he could get with. All the others were trolls, mostly men or boys with fake pictures. He lost his virginity to a prostitute, and I'm not even making that up. He admitted it himself.
What about Kacey? Unless her father was in on it, that's a LONG way to go for trolling.

That wasn't her father. That was a fellow troll.

You're.....really naive.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Clochette

• Bishop
  • spin spin sugar
« Reply #122 on: July 10, 2013, 02:50:29 pm »
Kacey was a real woman and apparently she and Liquid Chris are a couple in real life. But her romantic interest in Chris was feigned. And her "father" was in his 20s, tops.

True story: I met my husband through a Chris-chan forum and I know of one other serious couple who did as well. It's funny how someone so doomed in romance brings people together.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #123 on: July 10, 2013, 02:54:54 pm »

That wasn't her father. That was a fellow troll.

You're.....really naive.
No, I just never heard that before. In a way, either way you look at it, it's cynical. Either they're all trolls, or somehow, this guy still would get dates. In other words, either way, it's just all bad.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Smilodon

• Warrior of Perim
  • Bishop
« Reply #124 on: July 10, 2013, 06:11:27 pm »
Eh, Sonichu can't be any worse than Sonic the Hedgesponge.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qcr-0c0klg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qcr-0c0klg</a>

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2013, 06:18:23 pm »
^ Is that that one person who drew various Sonic the Hedgehog characters as the cast of Spongebob Squarepants? Because the scary thing is that I actually remember that person.

...Except it had Tails as Spongebob and Sonic as Squidward. Yeah, that artist was that strange.

(I discovered her through another "Tartlet" Kirbyslover.)

Nevermind what I said.

Offline Smilodon

• Warrior of Perim
  • Bishop
« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2013, 06:22:36 pm »
^ Is that that one person who drew various Sonic the Hedgehog characters as the cast of Spongebob Squarepants? Because the scary thing is that I actually remember that person.

...Except it had Tails as Spongebob and Sonic as Squidward. Yeah, that artist was that strange.

(I discovered her through another "Tartlet" Kirbyslover.)

Nevermind what I said.

I got the name from another website (who drew a Sonic/Spongebob chimera type thing), the commercial was one I found a few years ago.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2013, 06:54:19 pm »
Eh, Sonichu can't be any worse than Sonic the Hedgesponge.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qcr-0c0klg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qcr-0c0klg</a>

Sonichu is worse than that in every possible axis of comparison, and at least seven impossible ones.

Also, hedgehogs are adorable. I wants.
Σא

Offline Morgenleoht

• The Beast
  • Formerly Known As Runa
« Reply #128 on: July 11, 2013, 01:36:06 am »
That moment when you realise that Chris-Chan has his driver's licence and you never will.

*cries*
Fundie Neighbour: "Pagans don't feel things the same way Christians do."

Me: "Just remember what the Vikings used to do to Christians that annoyed them."

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #129 on: July 11, 2013, 01:45:15 am »
That moment when you realise that Chris-Chan has his driver's licence and you never will.

*cries*
Sorry. If it makes you feel better, you likely won't die alone.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #130 on: July 11, 2013, 01:46:28 am »

*cries*

Don't feel bad. I'm reluctant to drive because I'm a nervous wreck on the road. I honestly feel like everybody on the highway is after me, and thanks to that delusion on the highway it makes learning to drive more discouraging.

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #131 on: July 11, 2013, 03:09:06 am »
In all honesty, I'm kind of surprised no one has brought up Alice Henriole (of Sonic Passion fame) yet. That was my first serious glimpse outside of shock videos of how fucked up the internet can be.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #132 on: July 11, 2013, 03:13:13 am »
^ For those who don't want to Google her, explain her atrocities (in spoiler marks, please. That's what I would do).

And then I just thought of:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Itachirumon

• The Buzzing Digital Uke
  • Pope
  • The Highly-Caffinated Borderline Insane Uke
« Reply #133 on: July 11, 2013, 03:19:37 am »

*cries*

I haven't gotten one yet either, I keep passing my learners permit, I've dropped about $500 on drivers training back in 08... for all intents and purposes, I CAN drive. Problem is some stupid shit rammed our truck back in 07 and in the process ripped off the front license plate, which we've yet to fix. Because of that I haven't been able to get the license with that car....as it would require repairs. Other options require me to spend $250 to rent a car from the drivers training people. Then I'd need help getting onto mom's insurance which we can't afford so....it just hasn't happened.

Long story short, don't feel bad.
"Sleep is for the weak
Caffeine is my sacrament
Are those spiders real?"

I do NOT have a dubious relationship to sleep. We had a perfectly ambicable seperation

Ask me about the knife in your back!

When I die, they should process my blood into an energy drink - it'll be called Vampiric, and one dose will cause diabetes... Also, you might see noises.

"No.. can't eat... I'm fucking my catboy"

Offline Morgenleoht

• The Beast
  • Formerly Known As Runa
« Reply #134 on: July 11, 2013, 03:41:44 am »

*cries*
Sorry. If it makes you feel better, you likely won't die alone.

I'm gray-asexual and aromantic. I probably will. :P
Fundie Neighbour: "Pagans don't feel things the same way Christians do."

Me: "Just remember what the Vikings used to do to Christians that annoyed them."