Author Topic: Sonichu Thread  (Read 36360 times)

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
Re: Sonichu Thread
« Reply #135 on: July 11, 2013, 03:59:15 am »
This is the link I was shown a long time ago to familiarize myself to Alex Henriole. Be warned that it is not for the faint of heart, and that you should not click on this at work or in any public place. Should you lose your mind and attempt to summon an Elder God to end this world, I will not be responsible for the consequences:

http://www.sonic-online.com/sonicpassion/

In a nutshell, Alex Henriole is a self-proclaimed robophile. She is genuinely in love with Sawnik, and is more than interested in performing...vile sex acts on him. I don't see it myself..hard to like something that lacks genitalia, and streaks everywhere he goes.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
  • Able to creep out Deimos.
« Reply #136 on: July 12, 2013, 10:15:33 am »
This is the link I was shown a long time ago to familiarize myself to Alex Henriole. Be warned that it is not for the faint of heart, and that you should not click on this at work or in any public place. Should you lose your mind and attempt to summon an Elder God to end this world, I will not be responsible for the consequences:

In a nutshell, Alex Henriole is a self-proclaimed robophile. She is genuinely in love with Sawnik, and is more than interested in performing...vile sex acts on him. I don't see it myself..hard to like something that lacks genitalia, and streaks everywhere he goes.
You call that scary? I've seen Garbage Pail Kids, what else you got?
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I'm accusing you of being stupid.
I dare to be stupid.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #137 on: July 13, 2013, 04:48:07 am »

You call that scary? I've seen Garbage Pail Kids, what else you got?
Fandom insanity? How about Marilyn Manson's Slashers? Two teen girls, Jeanette Polard and Alison Duffy, who would cut out of love for Manson. Specifically, one would cut "Marilyn" in her chest, the other, "Manson". Here's their page on MansonWiki. Jeanette committed suicide in 2006, and Alison married Marilyn Manson's original personal assistant.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 04:50:10 am by PosthumanHeresy »
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
  • Able to creep out Deimos.
« Reply #138 on: July 15, 2013, 01:41:21 pm »
I've seen much worse. Bring on the sin and debauchery.
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I'm accusing you of being stupid.
I dare to be stupid.

Offline Errata

• Neonate
  • Personal Text
« Reply #139 on: July 25, 2013, 04:09:59 pm »
To put this thread back on track, I got to say, Chris has fallen to pieces over the past two years (more so than before anyway. Before it was into pieces, now even his atoms are dispersing).

He recently put up a picture on Facebook asking how good he looked and wow. It was bad. Wal-mart background, no effort in appearance, not even a smile. He was barely able to look at his own camera. The man looks like he's been beaten.

Chris has just given up. First he lost Megan (his fault), then he lost the Game Place (his fault), then he lost CWCville (partly because of trolls, but ultimately his fault since he was the one who kept playing along), then he lost his dad, then the court shenanigans (also his fault). Instead of learning anything, even one thing, from all that's happened, Chris has just thrown up his hands and given up. His persecution complex is so solidified that even putting effort into a self picture designed solely for trying to win some cheap compliments from someone, anyone, is too much for him.

I'm going to be amazed if Chris makes it to forty without significant changes to his life. I know an over-sixty cancer victim in better shape. The fact he's made it this far without a heartattack or turning into a four hundred pound blob seems impossible.

It's times like these I really want to feel bad for the guy. But how can I when 90% of the problems stem either entirely or in part from himself?
Signature

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #140 on: July 25, 2013, 05:39:41 pm »
He did have a Facebook post that was kinda hilarious in how clueless he was.

"You know something that really creeps me out? Nearly Every Autistic male, who I have seen their photos in their profiles or whatever, that I can 100% guarantee that are not copies of mine, look near Exactly as I do in the Face (with exceptions to varying eye color, glasses and hair color/style). I mean it, seriously, look up any number of autistic male headshots other than me on the Internet; it is really spooky and creepy."
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #141 on: July 26, 2013, 06:59:57 pm »
I'm still trying to comprehend what he tried to say in that Facebook quote, but one thing I know for sure is that I'm also an autistic male and I do not look like miles of torn-up tarmac.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #142 on: July 26, 2013, 08:20:12 pm »
Could someone post the picture? Somehow, I doubt he'll see it here at the FSTDT forums.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #143 on: July 26, 2013, 08:37:25 pm »
Oh, I wouldn't worry. I'm sure if he would have already taken offense at the fact that there is a damn thread about him and the people who got pissed at this site are almost always a bunch of bigots who take offense of criticism of their abhorrent beliefs.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #144 on: July 26, 2013, 09:26:35 pm »
Could someone post the picture? Somehow, I doubt he'll see it here at the FSTDT forums.

I'll put it behind a spoiler tag. It....kinda needs it.

Just always picture what he used to look like.

(click to show/hide)

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #145 on: July 26, 2013, 09:30:51 pm »

I'll put it behind a spoiler tag. It....kinda needs it.

Just always picture what he used to look like.

(click to show/hide)
Wow. That's just depressing.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #146 on: July 28, 2013, 07:44:49 pm »
He just looks...beaten.

Almost like an empty shell, just nothing left inside.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #147 on: July 29, 2013, 01:18:06 am »
He just looks...beaten.

The sad part? That's his regular look.

If you go back into past pictures, all the way back to the clown shirt era, he still has a nearly identical expression. He just naturally looks dead.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #148 on: July 29, 2013, 10:37:07 am »
I clicked on the spoiler, expecting that everybody was exaggerating.

Thats just..bad. Its all bad
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #149 on: July 29, 2013, 11:10:04 am »
He just looks...beaten.

The sad part? That's his regular look.

If you go back into past pictures, all the way back to the clown shirt era, he still has a nearly identical expression. He just naturally looks dead.
Yeah, but now all the CWCness looks beaten out of him. He doesn't even register as CWC, just some pathetic loser.