Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1671102 times)

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #1785 on: November 08, 2012, 02:13:39 am »
... and if you're not pregnant, then it's not abortion.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #1786 on: November 08, 2012, 02:34:17 am »

And just to let you know, Mother Teresa just hoarded a bunch of dying people and didn't take care of them. All she did with them was cry and pray for them as they die from illness. She isn't "Pro-life," rather a psychopath who should be dishonored in the same ranks of people like Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, Pol Pot, Osama bin Laden, etc.

/iconoclasm

p.s., I find that "logic" confusing.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #1787 on: November 08, 2012, 09:19:04 am »
Yeah she had this belief that suffering was good or something it's kind of confusing but she didn't provide optimal medical care

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #1788 on: November 08, 2012, 09:58:32 pm »
She believed that suffering brought one closer to Christ, or something like that.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #1789 on: November 08, 2012, 10:48:10 pm »
Weren't the majority of her patients Hindu/Muslim so it was irrelevant?

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #1790 on: November 09, 2012, 06:27:47 am »
Either way, Teresa was a crazy fucker, nobody should be quoting her like she was a good person.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1791 on: November 09, 2012, 08:11:12 pm »
She believed that suffering brought one closer to Christ, or something like that.

I believe her words were that "we see Christ in the broken body."  To quote Penn, the bitch must've been so enlightened, she glowed in the dark.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1792 on: November 10, 2012, 05:25:24 am »
Could I see some sources, please?  Not to be smart-assed or anything, I just would like to read where you guys have got your Mother Teresa info from.  It's new to me, you see.

Me, I'm more of a St. Francis of Assisi type person.

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1793 on: November 10, 2012, 06:37:41 am »

The bizarre perspective in this one makes me feel seasick just looking at it :-\

Distind

« Reply #1794 on: November 10, 2012, 07:43:34 am »
I've got a question a little out of line with the thread, if I was to go out and collect all the random political signs beloging to the local republican who lost the election, then arranged them into spelling "HA" and took a picture, would that go into this thread or the best thread? I'm a tad tired of still seeing them.

Offline ScrappyB

• Bishop
« Reply #1795 on: November 10, 2012, 02:57:46 pm »

Not only does it kiss Romney's ass, it sucks as a cartoon since it's nothing but a huge wall of text.
"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." - Thomas Paine

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #1796 on: November 10, 2012, 06:00:03 pm »
The media didn't tell us Romney will repeal Obamacare and is rich? Lol, whatever dude.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #1797 on: November 10, 2012, 06:10:40 pm »
I've got a question a little out of line with the thread, if I was to go out and collect all the random political signs beloging to the local republican who lost the election, then arranged them into spelling "HA" and took a picture, would that go into this thread or the best thread? I'm a tad tired of still seeing them.

I think it could potentially go in either thread.

@ScrappyB

I could not even be bothered to read that.  It's far, far too much text @_X

Seriously, labels in political cartoons are occasionally okay, but a cartoon that's basically made up of nothing but labels?  Sheesh.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #1798 on: November 12, 2012, 06:26:26 pm »

I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
« Reply #1799 on: November 12, 2012, 07:34:19 pm »

Was it bad I thought "I would let that George CLoony play with my balls anytime."?
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying