Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1115854 times)

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
  • Caffeine, how I adore thee.
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #2280 on: May 28, 2013, 09:47:35 pm »

Oh. So the anti vaxxers and the anti gmo's got together and had a spit baby....Gmo Autism. Congrats on that 10 pound, 1 ounce bouncing baby ball of bullshit.

There's some good reasons to oppose the sheer volume of herbicides and pesticides used to sustain our monoculture crop regions and to demand accurate food labeling. 'GMO Autism' is not one of them.
Fiber Arts Enthusiast

EDIT: Aaaand my 10,000th post is about fascism, Plato, and gay sex. This is clearly a great accomplishment.

Offline ScrappyB

• Bishop
« Reply #2281 on: May 28, 2013, 11:45:24 pm »

They seem to be forgetting that Bush Jr did a lot of partying in his college days too (and in his adult years).

And that damn near everybody did stupid shit in school.  Hell, I expect myself to do at least one stupid thing by the time I graduate from college.  Maybe not get baked or crash a car, but somethin dumb.  College is pretty much the last semi-acceptable chance for young folks to do stupid shit, after that, it'll pretty much fuck you right in the arse.

You're forgetting that right wing loonies were born old and uptight.

On the upside, I did get a laugh out of that image because it reminded me of this:

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." - Thomas Paine

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #2282 on: May 29, 2013, 12:55:13 am »
I would rather trust a man whos laid back and smokes some pot from time to time than a man who snorted coke and had a drinking problem (George W Bush.)
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #2283 on: May 29, 2013, 01:13:02 am »
I would rather trust a man whos laid back and smokes some pot from time to time than a man who snorted coke and had a drinking problem (George W Bush.)

Couldn't have said it better myself!

8) ;D IRIE OBAMA! GRAZIN' IN THE GRASS IS A GAAAAS BABY CAN YOU DIG IT?! EVERYBODY MUST GET STONED! YEAH! ;D 8)

The Tealiban can eat my shorts!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2284 on: May 29, 2013, 01:39:37 am »

I may have my own misgivings about drug use to...enhance one's life, whether they feel it adequate without them or not, but if the choice came down between trusting a pothead and trusting coke fiend, I'll take the stoner any day of the week.  The worst they do is listen to shitty music, buy fractal artwork, and eat.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
« Reply #2285 on: May 29, 2013, 01:43:53 am »

I may have my own misgivings about drug use to...enhance one's life, whether they feel it adequate without them or not, but if the choice came down between trusting a pothead and trusting coke fiend, I'll take the stoner any day of the week.  The worst they do is listen to shitty music, buy fractal artwork, and eat.

And use too much air freshener.  :P
Fiber Arts Enthusiast

EDIT: Aaaand my 10,000th post is about fascism, Plato, and gay sex. This is clearly a great accomplishment.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #2286 on: May 29, 2013, 03:15:33 am »

Let's hope the lad never contracts an actual disease, or that Children's services takes him to an actual doctor who'll give him something stronger than an organic orange!

Offline Emperor Maximilian

• Neonate
« Reply #2287 on: June 02, 2013, 04:28:16 pm »

Offline booley

• Pope
  • Grand High Viceroy of the Eastern Expanses
« Reply #2288 on: June 02, 2013, 06:05:06 pm »

Damn

I was just about to transform into a werewolf so i could levitate to Burning man this halloween.

Well as long as the Bible still says it's ok to hate gays/jews/woman and own slaves, I guess it's not so bad being morally upright.
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”
The Doctor

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #2289 on: June 02, 2013, 06:24:09 pm »
Chick tract?
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #2290 on: June 02, 2013, 06:28:33 pm »
I love how LOTR is on the "Satanic" list. Does he not know that JRR Tolkein was a devout Catholic?

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2291 on: June 02, 2013, 06:28:48 pm »
Marihuana.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #2292 on: June 02, 2013, 07:11:26 pm »

Geez! Why don't they just ban breathing?!

And VEGETARIANISM? What does someone's eating habits have to do with anything?

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #2293 on: June 02, 2013, 07:14:31 pm »
I love how LOTR is on the "Satanic" list. Does he not know that JRR Tolkein was a devout Catholic?

That's probably part of why it's on the list.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
« Reply #2294 on: June 02, 2013, 07:41:10 pm »
I like how it specifies Twilight films. I guess those abominations to literature are acceptable!
Fiber Arts Enthusiast