Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1116534 times)

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #2535 on: August 13, 2013, 05:23:01 am »

I'm pretty sure people here think condemning kids for having anything resembling a gun is stupid, so I don't see how that's a 'liberal' view.

The rest is just mind-numbingly stupid.

Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #2536 on: August 13, 2013, 08:01:45 am »
Proof that Liberal Logic 101 doesn't deal with real liberals, it deals with straw liberals.

...And paranoid authority figures.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
« Reply #2537 on: August 13, 2013, 08:38:35 am »
On the dude that was linked to a few posts ago: Yeah, about half of his things are unbelievably asshole. The other half are actually pretty funny, which somehow just makes it worse.

On "Liberal" Logic: It's also a mixed metaphor in several ways, which make it pretty much useless as a comparison, whether you agree about the permissibility banaguns, bananacocks, or neither. Imaginary guns don't promote gun safety because the whole object of the game is to "shoot" people, a banana wouldn't make a very good gun analogue anyway, they are not banned "because kids think guns are safe," but I notice the logic of teaching safety has been curiously replaced with "training" in the genital example, & finally bananacocks are sometimes done in classroom demonstrations while bananaguns are just something that kids sometimes do, & so it would be like comparing a classroom lecture with an argument in the hallway.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #2538 on: August 13, 2013, 10:09:52 am »
Don't Republicans like zero tolerance

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #2539 on: August 13, 2013, 10:53:09 am »

Only when it comes to drugs and sex. When it comes to guns, their philosophy is "too much is never enough."
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #2540 on: August 13, 2013, 10:44:57 pm »

Only when it comes to drugs and sex. When it comes to guns, their philosophy is "too much is never enough."
Well, sex, drugs and rock n roll.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #2541 on: August 13, 2013, 11:53:54 pm »
I've seen kids get suspended for lego weapns but real ones are okay (true in Utah State really nerf guns are worse then real ones

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #2542 on: August 14, 2013, 01:06:15 am »
Wait really?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2543 on: August 14, 2013, 01:10:07 am »
I really want to hear the reasoning behind that.

Seriously, there better be 15 pages of logical well written justifications for concidering toy guns to be worse than real firearms.

Otherwise, it'll be cluebat time.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #2544 on: August 14, 2013, 08:50:53 pm »
I really want to hear the reasoning behind that.

Seriously, there better be 15 pages of logical well written justifications for concidering toy guns to be worse than real firearms.

Otherwise, it'll be cluebat time.
Well it starts with '2nd amendment' and ends with 'suck it bitch.' Most of the remainder of the 15 pages is just filler where they concede that you can't touch guns even if you want to so you have to ignore the 500lbs rabid gorilla in the room. At least this way kids will know that if they do see a gun in school it's not a toy and they should probably run like hell or dive for cover.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #2545 on: August 15, 2013, 06:19:10 am »

I have no words for this. I am so angry right now I think my face is going to melt off.

Seriously. No god damn words to describe my anger at this.

Whoever did this needs to lose their balls.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2546 on: August 15, 2013, 06:14:10 pm »

I have no words for this. I am so angry right now I think my face is going to melt off.

Seriously. No god damn words to describe my anger at this.

Whoever did this needs to lose their balls.

The original picture is heartbreaking...

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #2547 on: August 15, 2013, 08:15:06 pm »

I'm pretty sure people here think condemning kids for having anything resembling a gun is stupid, so I don't see how that's a 'liberal' view.

The rest is just mind-numbingly stupid.

Remember, the people running that site have absolutely no idea what liberal ideology is.

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #2548 on: August 15, 2013, 08:27:35 pm »

Okay. There is so much evidence that homosexuality is genetic that continuing to argue that there is no evidence for it makes YOU look fucking ignorant, not your strawman version of liberals.

Earth will come to a halt if we are "not allowed to control peoples lives." Oh, like not giving women the control of her own reproductive organs? Like banning gays from getting married simply because you disapprove of them?

"We will continue to believe that black people cannot accomplish anything without the immediate and constant help of white people."

He did not just...GOD DAMN IT! You listen to me, you arrogant, shit-brained, ignorant, inbred fucktard! You can have your own opinions, you can believe whatever you want to believe, but if you want to criticize liberal beliefs, AT LEAST FUCKING LEARN WHAT LIBERALS ACTUALLY FUCKING BELIEVE BEFORE FUCKING CRITICIZE THEM. No liberal--absolutely no liberal--believes that. You just THINK liberals believe that because you're a complete fucking moron who doesn't get his information from anywhere except right-wing blogs, Fox News, talk radio, your own asshole, and whatever obscenely retarded drivel is getting spewed from the Breitbart websites this week. You actually criticize liberals for not listening to facts. This is some SERIOUS psychological projection. I mean, it borders on clinical mental illness.

I'm sorry if that sounded harsh, but Jesus Christ is the guy who runs that piece of shit website a completely ignorant cunt.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2549 on: August 15, 2013, 08:39:50 pm »
I'm assuming that rant was meant for a different picture.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!