Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1113406 times)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #3870 on: January 15, 2015, 03:33:13 pm »
When wingnuts ramble on about "Obama's Many Heinous Crimes", it likely means......

* Being President in the White House while Black!

* Flying Air Force One while Black!

* Making speeches while Black!

* Wearing a nice suit while Black!

* Buying a dog while Black!

* Eating while Black!

* Sleeping while Black!

* Going to the bathroom while Black!......

.....and so on.

It doesn't matter if he's half-white, he's darker-than-usual as far as Presidents go, therefore he's Yog Sothoth or something.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 03:38:27 pm by Barbarella »

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #3871 on: January 15, 2015, 04:00:38 pm »

It doesn't matter if he's half-white, he's darker-than-usual as far as Presidents go, therefore he's Yog Sothoth or something.

Which is silly. I mean, clearly he's Nyarlathotep.

Nyarlathotep is one of the few Mythos gods that seems to actually care about what humans do rather than being a cosmic horror who crushes them as collateral damage. Also, he has a number of human avatars, usually dark-skinned, because Lovecraft.
Σא

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #3872 on: January 16, 2015, 02:28:32 am »
I think the saddest thing of all, is that Both him and his predecessor have committed significant war crimes, but they will never see any kind of court for that. Its all the other bullshit that they get stuck on.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3873 on: January 16, 2015, 11:23:50 am »
Or when you mention something good that he did to show that because he's a black president he doesn't do bad things they mention well he's half white so him being black doesn't count.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #3874 on: January 20, 2015, 10:00:36 pm »
Meh. They said the same thing about Clinton. Obama's crime isn't that he's black. True, that doesn't help, but that's not his biggest crime. His biggest crime is he's a liberal.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3875 on: January 20, 2015, 10:19:57 pm »
Meh. They said the same thing about Clinton. Obama's crime isn't that he's black. True, that doesn't help, but that's not his biggest crime. His biggest crime is he's a liberal.

And he's not even that. His biggest crime is that he's more liberal than they are.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline jackdaw

• Neonate
  • Templar knight
« Reply #3876 on: January 21, 2015, 04:30:13 am »
Cain said: Truly I am Mahan, the master of this great secret, that I may murder and get gain. Wherefore Cain was called Master Mahan,
and he gloried in his wickedness.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #3877 on: January 21, 2015, 07:28:12 am »
Spent all night on Conservapedia.

RESEARCH!!!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3878 on: January 21, 2015, 10:43:50 am »
They are aware people can look at them during an abortion protest and see what they do right?

Ironbite-right?

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3879 on: January 21, 2015, 11:31:44 am »
But those top three things are pretty much what they do.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #3880 on: January 22, 2015, 01:59:29 am »
For context, this content is from a Imageboard run by a Wizard called Smiley, who you may recognize from (Sadly enough I can't find a nickname that isn't H8chan, and that seems too dull) 8chan's Fringe board.

Oh, I forgot something. Smiley isn't at all a wizard in the MRA sense, though he may be far-right enough. He actually thinks he's a wizard in the conventional sense, in this really odd Gnostic Immaterium-esque belief system and shit. I can't really describe it.

(click to show/hide)
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3881 on: January 22, 2015, 08:15:02 am »
For context, this content is from a Imageboard run by a Wizard called Smiley, who you may recognize from (Sadly enough I can't find a nickname that isn't H8chan, and that seems too dull) 8chan's Fringe board.

Oh, I forgot something. Smiley isn't at all a wizard in the MRA sense, though he may be far-right enough. He actually thinks he's a wizard in the conventional sense, in this really odd Gnostic Immaterium-esque belief system and shit. I can't really describe it.

(click to show/hide)

I can describe it in two words: MOTHERFUCKING SCHIZOPHRENIA.  Sumbitch is nuttier than the combined shit of a billion squirrels.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3882 on: January 22, 2015, 11:33:15 am »

(click to show/hide)
He's not crazy, his cat said so!

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #3883 on: January 22, 2015, 09:25:48 pm »

(click to show/hide)

I'm not even sure how "green pill" works in the context of the pill metaphor. If the red pill is the desire to see the world as it really is, and the blue pill is a rejection of a scary truth in favour of a comforting lie, then what is the green pill? Psychedelics?

Also, I've never seen a Discordian conspiracy theorist before. (yes, Illuminatus! was all about conspiracy theories, but it was a parody)
Σא

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #3884 on: January 22, 2015, 11:09:33 pm »

(click to show/hide)

I'm not even sure how "green pill" works in the context of the pill metaphor. If the red pill is the desire to see the world as it really is, and the blue pill is a rejection of a scary truth in favour of a comforting lie, then what is the green pill? Psychedelics?

Also, I've never seen a Discordian conspiracy theorist before. (yes, Illuminatus! was all about conspiracy theories, but it was a parody)

Perhaps, green pill is ritual magic?
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.