Author Topic: Explosion at the Boston Marathon  (Read 58514 times)

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
Re: Explosion at the Boston Marathon
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2013, 05:19:40 pm »
Ignore the troll. There are more important things going on right now.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Joey

• Bishop
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2013, 05:21:13 pm »
Lighten the fuck up.

My best fucking friend is having her fucking arm amputated in the motherfucking hospital. I will not lighten the fuck up.

Hugs, Rinella

Joey - shut the fuck up until you can learn that there is a right time for everything.  Now is not the time to tell people to lighten up about people losing limbs due to a bomb at a fucking marathon.  Ass.

Fine

*hugs for everyone*
"A human is a system for converting dust billions of years ago into dust billions of years from now via a roundabout process which involves checking email a lot." - XKCD

Offline Bezron

• a mysterious riddled spicy burrito wrapped enigma...stuck in some hot chick's colon dreaming of fanginas
  • Pope
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2013, 05:23:53 pm »
Lighten the fuck up.

My best fucking friend is having her fucking arm amputated in the motherfucking hospital. I will not lighten the fuck up.

Hugs, Rinella

Joey - shut the fuck up until you can learn that there is a right time for everything.  Now is not the time to tell people to lighten up about people losing limbs due to a bomb at a fucking marathon.  Ass.

Fine

*hugs for everyone*

Just to clarify, for your sake...there is never a right time for what you posted.

Offline Joey

• Bishop
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2013, 05:24:58 pm »
Just to clarify, for your sake...there is never a right time for what you posted.
I disagree, but carry on.
"A human is a system for converting dust billions of years ago into dust billions of years from now via a roundabout process which involves checking email a lot." - XKCD

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2013, 05:25:36 pm »
Conspiracy theories should be rolling out about now.

Of course the top conspiracy theory will likely be that it's some kind of false flag to take away guns. Because, you know, bombs and guns are totally the same thing, and it's not like our Australian members could make a bomb with stuff in their house right now.

Then I'm sure there will be a conspiracy that this is the return of that ex-cop, who really faked his death and is getting revenge on... random people in Boston?

Then there are the dubious accusations that will be thrown at right wing militias, muslims, the Occupy movement, left wing protesters, right wing protesters, people who oppose things the government is doing, etc.

Oh and let's not forget to throw some blame at North Korean secret agents while we're at it.

Did I miss anything?

I disagree, but carry on.

22.3 years, and maybe then.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 05:28:04 pm by MadCatTLX »
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2013, 05:30:30 pm »
Alex Jones is already screaming false flag

ironbite-what a fucknugget

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2013, 05:32:23 pm »
Okay, I'll write again. I posted while folks were posting and it could get through.

I refuse to get mad again. Not a word of outrage shall escape my keyboard. I'm sick of complaining & ranting. No, I will be happy & hopeful for humanity. You know why?

Reactionaries do these things. Why are they called "reactionaries"? Because they see the vast positive social change, the Liberalization & ascension of society...and they don't like it.

They know the old ways of bigotry & backwards thinking are dying.

There seems to be a MASSIVE amount of reactionaries these days. The past couple of decades have seen religious zealots, misogynists & other weirdos really coming out of the woodwork, even entering political office. It's like medicating a big zit. It gets worse at first but then it recedes and heals.

These reactionaries are zit-filth on the face of Mother Earth. The activists for positive change are the zit cream. The pimple's now exploding & it will die.

Not long from now, thing will calm down & be more peaceful.

I am by no means making light of this bombing. I hope and pray that that there be no more casualties. I wish your injured loved ones my best wishes. I'm sorry about parttimer's mom & RinellaWasHere's friend & her arm.

@Scotgit
You are wrong. Never lose faith in humanity because the majority is decent.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2013, 05:33:22 pm »
My thoughts go out to anyone who lost someone.

Bloody awful.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2013, 05:36:24 pm »
This tune cheers me up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGUr6wzyT8

BOB MARLEY - THREE LITTLE BIRDS

Dont worry about a thing,
cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Singin: dont worry about a thing,
cause every little thing gonna be all right!

Rise up this mornin,
Smiled with the risin sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin, (this is my message to you-ou-ou:)

Singin: dont worry bout a thing,
Singin: dont worry (dont worry) bout a thing,

Rise up this mornin,
Smiled with the risin sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin, this is my message to you-ou-ou:

Singin: dont worry about a thing, worry about a thing, oh!
Every little thing gonna be all right. dont worry!
Singin: dont worry about a thing - I wont worry!

cause every little thing gonna be all right - I wont worry!
Singin: dont worry about a thing, oh no!

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2013, 05:37:58 pm »
Oh god, I only just woke up from a nap and this happened? I go to school here in Mass. Oh jeez.

Offline SkyTrekTower

• Bishop
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2013, 05:39:37 pm »
I just found out, this is terrible.  My thoughts and prays go out to the dead and injured, and their friends and families.

As for who did it,it could really be anyone, Islamists, Left Wing or Right Wing terrorism.

At least police have a person of interest.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 05:50:26 pm by SkyTrekTower »

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2013, 05:40:16 pm »
Conspiracy theories should be rolling out about now.

Of course the top conspiracy theory will likely be that it's some kind of false flag to take away guns. Because, you know, bombs and guns are totally the same thing, and it's not like our Australian members could make a bomb with stuff in their house right now.

Then I'm sure there will be a conspiracy that this is the return of that ex-cop, who really faked his death and is getting revenge on... random people in Boston?

Then there are the dubious accusations that will be thrown at right wing militias, muslims, the Occupy movement, left wing protesters, right wing protesters, people who oppose things the government is doing, etc.

Oh and let's not forget to throw some blame at North Korean secret agents while we're at it.

Did I miss anything?

You forgot "It's God's judgment on Massachusetts for allowing gay marriage."
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 05:59:34 pm by Random Guy »

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2013, 05:47:28 pm »
I just found out, this is terrible.  My thoughts and prays go out to the dead and injured, and their friends and families.

As for who did it,it could really be anyone, Islamists, Left Wing or Right Wing terrorism.

At least police have a person of interest.

It could even be a goofus like the guy in Aurora or the Sandy Hook School shooter (I refuse to name them or recognize them. Kind of like Harry Potter characters concerning Voldemort).

My Dad, who's a FAUX Noize/Dittohead was like "IT'S A MUSLIM!" and started babbling about the Islamic religion. I told him that we don't know who's responsible, yet! It could be an IslamoZealot, it could be a ChristoZealot, NeoNazi, Militia whackjob, a lone weirdo like the Aurora shooter or someone like the Norway Shooter.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2013, 05:56:17 pm »
Apparently Obama will be making a statement within the next hour.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
Re: Bombs at the Boston Marathon
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2013, 05:57:04 pm »
Today is also Tax Day, if that's related to a motive.
What is, is not; what is not, is.