Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 273733 times)

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #525 on: May 19, 2016, 11:00:07 am »
Well that there is a pail full of juicy, stinky trolling chum, ain't it?
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #526 on: May 21, 2016, 03:45:10 am »
If you feel this way about Reagan then you must really hate Obama and Clinton for what they have done to this country and the world. Obama will go down as the worst president this country ever had. Although one of the three stooges running for the office now will most likely give him a run for his money. Name one other president who has bullied and threatened the children of the U. S. the way King Obama did by saying he will punish them if they don't allow perverts into their schools. Not Gays or Transsexuals, but outright perverts is what he is calling for and if the school districts don't bow to him he will punish every student. That is Obama.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #527 on: May 23, 2016, 10:53:23 pm »
Ha. I was reading that and then my Twitter alerts went off like ten in a row, as if my phone was a bullshit alarm for that post. Reality has no bearing for that person. Sad grandma, probably.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #528 on: May 30, 2016, 06:45:35 am »
My son and I came close to blows about Hillary and Trump yesterday. We agree that both will likely lead the nation to ruin but my insane demented moron son believes Hillary and Donald are capable of improvement. I believe they are not, and our real decision involves whether we wanna die in combat or starve to death. I didn't help when I called him a stupid fool and a pussy for Clinton. But he doesn't like Clinton, he simply wants to die peacefully, while I wanna die boarding ship with a cutlass in hand.

I am getting the feeling that no matter how the elections end there will be massacres. ...And it's not just from this comment. It's a general impression I get from all the comments about the elections in USA.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #529 on: May 30, 2016, 10:03:28 am »
Eeh, things didn't end in a bloodbath after a black man got elected President.  The militias will continue their sabre rattling, all the while pissing themselves at the thought of being noticed as a threat by the US military.  After all, their code states that they handle all threats foreign and domestic.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #530 on: May 30, 2016, 02:27:21 pm »
Okay, maybe this will sound nuts, but hear me out. A crapton of SJWs actually love the idea of white women having sex with black men, because they genuinely believe that they need to "breed out" whiteness through it.
I've had this debate (more like WTF conversation) with a dude who told me, he wants the governments of white countries to put it in law that us, white women all need to be impregnated by black or other dark skinned men and ONLY by them. It should be banned for a white woman to give birth to a white or light skinned baby. He graciously allowed us to stay with the partners we liked without considering race, but white men would be mandated to raise those kids as their own and be legally and financially responsible for them. According to him this would eradicate racism, as the white race would cease to exist, with the small price of white women getting government mandated rape and we would also be forced to give birth to kids we don't want. At first I was convinced he was a troll, but he sounded incredibly genuine about the whole thing.

"No, this wasn't me talking shit with my white supremacist buddies; I was truly having a debate with an essjay who just so happens to speak entirely in white-power-coded language."
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #531 on: May 30, 2016, 02:49:48 pm »
Okay, maybe this will sound nuts, but hear me out. A crapton of SJWs actually love the idea of white women having sex with black men, because they genuinely believe that they need to "breed out" whiteness through it.
I've had this debate (more like WTF conversation) with a dude who told me, he wants the governments of white countries to put it in law that us, white women all need to be impregnated by black or other dark skinned men and ONLY by them. It should be banned for a white woman to give birth to a white or light skinned baby. He graciously allowed us to stay with the partners we liked without considering race, but white men would be mandated to raise those kids as their own and be legally and financially responsible for them. According to him this would eradicate racism, as the white race would cease to exist, with the small price of white women getting government mandated rape and we would also be forced to give birth to kids we don't want. At first I was convinced he was a troll, but he sounded incredibly genuine about the whole thing.

To be fair, there legitimately are some people who think stuff like that:

But I doubt that they're anywhere near as common as this guy is implying.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #532 on: May 30, 2016, 02:59:51 pm »
I was about to say, "sounds like someone I'd expect to see on Tumblr".
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #533 on: May 30, 2016, 03:03:55 pm »
To be fair, there legitimately are some people who think stuff like that:

But I doubt that they're anywhere near as common as this guy is implying.

To be honest, this looks like the person is joking. Internet being internet it's not inconceivable that the person is serious but without context it's not as likely.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #534 on: June 03, 2016, 10:41:47 pm »
Comments from a video asking why Ayn Rand was still a thing:

Rand has some harsh views but that doesn't really discount them
Objectively speaking, which was after all her thing, native Americans don't have any right to live somewhere if a superior culture comes along and wipes them out - survival of the fittest
And if liberals are truly about nature they'll understand that this is the natural order

Communism is a disease, all the countries that experimented with it failed dismally whereas capitalism gives people choice, security and a functioning society because it adheres to the 'do or die' mentality that nature designed as opposed to the god we invented who'll do all the work for us because we deserve it or some such blah blah blah, throw in something about 'Machiavellian' and that's the other side of the argument

Life's a bitch - and because she talks about it, people think Ayn must have been too

Fools

It's my personal belief that the ideal man she had in mind was really the tortured autistic genius in hiding. The word autism itself has been polluted by those who are unable to comprehend it since the days of Leo Kanner, so I wouldn't expect her to be aware of such a connection. She herself was likely to be an Aspie, which is why I am not surprised by the vitriol thrown at her by people who don't understand her perspective. They're the same groups who hate autistic people, whether or not they realize it.

I just . . . what?

so native americans are savages ...???

In the sense of primitive society with no concept of individual rights,  yes.

so native americans are savages ...???

While the term is very condescending, it's technically true. Native Americans had a very uncivilized and primitive way of life.

I read these two comments and all I could think of was:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6k52YTIQB4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6k52YTIQB4</a>

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #535 on: June 03, 2016, 10:56:54 pm »
Yes, because it's not like the Iroquois built a functioning democracy centuries before the Europeans, or that Cahokia at it's height was bigger than contemporary London or Paris...
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #536 on: June 04, 2016, 12:42:22 am »
...The more I see the objectivists defend their ideology the worse it seems.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #537 on: June 04, 2016, 02:09:14 am »
It's like the idiots who think Africa is only tribesman and warlord stuff.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #538 on: June 04, 2016, 02:24:33 am »
Yes, because it's not like the Iroquois built a functioning democracy centuries before the Europeans, or that Cahokia at it's height was bigger than contemporary London or Paris...
Cahokia had around 40 000 at the very most at its peak. That's a drop in the bucket compared to modern London or Paris.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #539 on: June 04, 2016, 02:30:27 am »
I think the irrepressible one was talking about London and Paris at the same time Cahokia was at its peak. Rather than modern London or Paris