Community > Society and History

The dreaded C word.

<< < (3/3)

The_Queen:
Not to mention the racist as balls insinuations that go with it.

davedan:
Yeah it must be fucked for the guy who has a biracial penis.

KingOfRhye:
I've only encountered the word on FSTDT and such....and I've heard it a lot there, so, it's really kinda meaningless to me now.  It's kinda like "fascist" or something.  It's lost its meaning.

Kanzenkankaku:
Cuck seemingly means whatever the person using it wants it to mean, so basically it's just what the alt-right does instead of calling everything they don't like Hitler (as old conservatives did with Obama) because the alt right actually likes Hitler so being called Hitler isn't an insult to them.

Katsuro:
Cuck
Beta
Libtard
Feminazi
Triggered
Snowflake
SJW

All words that when use unironically, or when not being used back at those who use them unironically to show how much of a hypocrite they are, serve as a useful sort of shorthand to let you know that the person is an irredeemable moron who's opinion you can instantly dismiss and you shouldn't bother reading anything more they have to say. It's very considerate of them to come up with these words to let us know to just skip past anything they write, it's such a time saver.

As a side note, does anyone else find it hilarious how these people seem to think "cuck" and "beta" are such devastating insults when in reality they are literally nothing to everyone else? I can't think of a less hurtful "insult"other than "you're smelly". Probably says a lot their own insecurities.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version