Author Topic: Just an FYI from sandman  (Read 15918 times)

Offline Xander Zzyzx

• Apprentice
  • Now with 25% more devil
Re: Just an FYI from sandman
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2012, 07:29:30 pm »
Damn Sandman, sorry to hear about the bad news. I hope the cancer can be dealt with effectively.

Offline Tigger_the_Wing

• Hell's Granny on a GoldWing
  • Apprentice
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2012, 11:08:09 pm »
Great big granny-hug, Sandman. So sorry that this should have happened to you; I'm glad they've caught it, though.

Never mind what non-medics might say; listen to your doctors; and take someone with you to consultations to take notes and to remind you of all the questions you would otherwise forget to ask. You can beat this and be healthier than ever. May you get the best of treatment and the least of side-effects.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2012, 12:07:19 am »
Great big granny-hug, Sandman. So sorry that this should have happened to you; I'm glad they've caught it, though.

Never mind what non-medics might say; listen to your doctors; and take someone with you to consultations to take notes and to remind you of all the questions you would otherwise forget to ask. You can beat this and be healthier than ever. May you get the best of treatment and the least of side-effects.

As long as he's not listening to those people who believe in "holistic" medicine and "homeopathic" cures, he should be okay.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.