Author Topic: Worst Political Cartoons  (Read 1674803 times)

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
  • Inter faeces et urinam nascimur
Re: Worst Political Cartoons
« Reply #6330 on: April 12, 2016, 02:41:06 pm »
Take the yin/yang symbol out and you get "Coexit".

As in "collect your friends and belongings and all of you fuck right off".  That's a sentiment one can get behind.

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Art Vandelay

« Reply #6331 on: April 12, 2016, 04:35:38 pm »
Take the yin/yang symbol out and you get "Coexit".

As in "collect your friends and belongings and all of you fuck right off".  That's a sentiment one can get behind.
Hehe, I like it.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #6332 on: April 13, 2016, 12:28:43 am »
Who could listen to Trump and think "This guy is the most mature canidate"?

Homes, we live in a country where the likes of Paris Hilton and Jersey Shore were massively popular.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
« Reply #6333 on: April 13, 2016, 01:12:28 pm »
Who could listen to Trump and think "This guy is the most mature canidate"?

Anyone who's heard the absurd burbling of the democrat activists who keep trying to start shit at his rallies may get that impression...

...especially once they notice the lack of Trump supporters trying to invade the stage at democrat candidate meetups.

In fact the only ones trying to start shit at democrat rallies are even more batshit progressives.

But yeah, the left is the grownup, sensible side of things

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

pyro

« Reply #6334 on: April 13, 2016, 01:51:01 pm »
They're too busy bombing Planned Parenthood buildings.

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
« Reply #6335 on: April 13, 2016, 01:57:30 pm »
Yeah I mean it's becoming a real epidemic.

Like, it even happened this year!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6336 on: April 13, 2016, 02:20:33 pm »
Even just looking at the Republicans I can't see how people could think that Trump is the most responsible and mature candidate. I mean, I disagree with John Kasich on basically everything (except when he says that a contested convention would be good for getting people focused on civics*), but at least he's stayed above the fray, refrained from insulting his opponents, and presented his case to be the Republican nominee in a polite, respectful manner.

Trump, meanwhile, called one of his main opponents "Little Marco," the other "Lyin' Ted," and talked about his dick during a national debate.

*His quote, having to do with the possibility of a contested Republican convention:

Kids will spend less time focusing on Bieber and Kardashian and more time focusing on how we elect presidents. It will be so cool.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #6337 on: April 13, 2016, 02:33:34 pm »
Even just looking at the Republicans I can't see how people could think that Trump is the most responsible and mature candidate. I mean, I disagree with John Kasich on basically everything (except when he says that a contested convention would be good for getting people focused on civics*), but at least he's stayed above the fray, refrained from insulting his opponents, and presented his case to be the Republican nominee in a polite, respectful manner.

Trump, meanwhile, called one of his main opponents "Little Marco," the other "Lyin' Ted," and talked about his dick during a national debate.

*His quote, having to do with the possibility of a contested Republican convention:

Kids will spend less time focusing on Bieber and Kardashian and more time focusing on how we elect presidents. It will be so cool.

Wait, is Justin Bieber still a thing?  I thought his fifteen minutes of fame were up.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6338 on: April 13, 2016, 03:01:42 pm »

Wait, is Justin Bieber still a thing?  I thought his fifteen minutes of fame were up.

Well, for one, Kasich is 63, and for another, yes, Bieber is still a thing. Just look at the media coverage of Springsteen's announcement that he was cancelling his concert in North Carolina--they often mention that Bieber is going ahead with his.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #6339 on: April 18, 2016, 11:53:53 am »
spoilered because NSFW
(click to show/hide)

Even Then

« Reply #6340 on: April 18, 2016, 12:03:53 pm »
That just reminds me of Finns on message boards who luxuriate in the mental image of women being raped for not thinking immigrants are inherently evil and dangerous.

pyro

Even Then

« Reply #6342 on: April 18, 2016, 12:04:50 pm »
I just love how these fucks think men are inherently going to rape women and children. What was that about SJWs being misandristic, again?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6343 on: April 26, 2016, 11:14:24 am »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #6344 on: April 26, 2016, 04:52:10 pm »
Stupid, of course, but I do admit I like the Bernie Voodoo doll.
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!