Author Topic: Scholarships  (Read 1392 times)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Scholarships
« on: May 08, 2012, 10:19:26 pm »
Because of my dad's death and the dramatic loss of income, I'm looking to apply for a lot of scholarships for school. The problem is that I'm not really sure where to start since there's a lot of sites that look sketchy at best, and my university isn't exactly helpful. Can you guys direct me to some good sites (or good individual scholarships)? It'd help me a great deal, and I'd appreciate it bunches.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline erictheblue

• The Beast
Re: Scholarships
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 10:35:45 pm »
Who at the university have you spoken to? Ask Financial Aid and the Alumni Association. You can also try your specific college / department to see if they know of specific scholarships.
[Anonymous is] like... an internet Cthulu... you don't want to rouse them, but at the same time... woah think of the beautiful chaos! - SpaceProg

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 10:48:33 pm »
I can't obtain the ones that my school offers. The deadline for those particular scholarships was March 2 (the death was in February, and I was in no position to apply for them at the time).

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 12:29:13 am »
Look for some that mention death in the family.  Believe it or not there are those out there who think to help you in your time of need.

Ironbite-good luck.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 07:57:15 pm »
I'll make a note of that. As I said, any info, tips, or links are welcome, as I need to apply for as many as I can.